[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every robot should watch this. Most of you can probably rela

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: ican.jpg (65KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
ican.jpg
65KB, 600x402px
Every robot should watch this. Most of you can probably relate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrEvCKgV0gM
>>
bump please watch
>>
>>38080934
This is so true...but also hard at the same time
>>
>>38080934
If I wanted advice, I'd go to /adv/.
I hope you become majorly disfigured in a terrible accident.
>>
>>38081240
go suck a dick dumb neet
>>
>>38081250
Research suicide methods, homo
>>
>>38081260
sorry but you should open your window maybe sunlight and some fresh air can help you
>>
>>38081317
Today is overcast, normie. You would know that if you followed your own advice.
>>
>>38080934
If i'd look like that maybe i'd have a chance.
>>
>>38080934
>just bee urself, the movie
saged and reported to interpol for psychological abuse
>>
>>38080934
>meat heads giving advice.
k
>>
>>38081344
brainlet detected, thinks that everyone lives in the same country
did you actually go to school?
>>
>>38081414
You're the one who said there would be sunlight, brainlet.
>>
>>38080934
>"don't get in the habit of comparing your behind-the-scenes to other peoples' highlight reel. In the age of social media, it's easy to compare yourself to other people."

damn
>>
>>38081429
there is sunlight even if you cant see the sun little dummy,
was homeschooling that useless to you?
>>
>>38081482
I bet you don't even have your own window open.
Hypocrite underage faggot.
>>
>>38081240
what if that happened,
but then he becomes a supervillain.
>>
>>38081573
Then he'll finally belong here.
>>
>>38081581
I always imagined in the hump back of notre dame happened in modern times if frollo would be making posts on r9k
>>
>>38081628
I'm glad that I skipped sixth grade in the public school system to be homeschooled.
>chill at the library all day
>read about neuroscience and saudi arabia
>play dank library computer games
>go to the Y and meet other homeschooled kids
>all of them are totally cool
unlike (You)
>>
This isn't great advice.

Social rejection is genuinely painful, and telling someone not to pay attention to rejection from others is pretty empty in itself.

The body language thing is a problem, for example. If someone slouches and looks down all the time, that's usually a form of social deference they've internalised FOR A REASON, ie a white kid going to a school where he might get beaten up tries to avoid confrontation by taking on that stance. Or males in general who don't have friends will take that stance to avoid eye-contact with others which could give them an opening to make comments or even be friendly to that person. If you're in that situation and suddenly you change your stance, others may be more likely to pick on you OR they might be more likely to invite you out - but that's precisely the problem, the person has taken that stance to AVOID social contact because they feel they aren't capable of managing that degree of involvement if they were involved.

>You have to find things YOU like about yourself before others will like you

This is the normie mysticism, "just b urself". In reality if you're an overweight fedora with bad BO and you have massive facial scarring, suddenly liking yourself won't change how people react to you. That's an extreme example to make the point clear - shouldn't have to be done though because there's no magic force that causes people to like you just because you like yourself.

It's ALMOST as if these normies and Chads want to believe that their social success and confidence are something they've achieved, rather than something they PARTLY achieved using the base of what they were lucky enough to be born with. These people always get buttblasted too the moment you challenge or question their attempts to help.
>>
>>38081628
Just razzin'
you're cool
>>
>>38080934
DUDE just watch this video.
>>
>>38081680
I wont watch anything with a guy with a beard
>>
>>38081772
why? because you are gay?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.