[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are NEETs really that bad for society? Which would you rather

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1485539221959.jpg (71KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485539221959.jpg
71KB, 480x360px
Are NEETs really that bad for society? Which would you rather have? A NEET who's given $800/month to afford low-income housing with food/utilties/internet/phone/public transportation, along with basic health care (doctor check up/appointments) who's capable going out and enjoying himself (maybe even volunteering), and living life as a well-composed individual that serves no threat to the public. Or, the same NEET put in minimum wage employment, making roughly the same amount, but requiring hundreds of dollars worth of medication because he can barely function during the job, serving as a liability instead of a contribution, capable of losing hundreds if not thousands of dollars due to damage from accidents or under performance. That, coupled with the risk of being terminated and winding up homeless (or dead), costing more money just to keep them off the streets. Are people really going to choose the latter for the sake of "working for it", yet it requires doing more work that would not be needed otherwise? People aren't seeing the big picture.
>>
I need someone to flip my hamburgher
>>
>>38080928
This isn't referring to fast food workers, it's referring to NEETs that show significant difficulty when put in that line of work. NEETs are not the majority, this isn't about the people who are already in those jobs who have no problems keeping employment.
>>
File: 1496256717279.jpg (65KB, 1024x535px) Image search: [Google]
1496256717279.jpg
65KB, 1024x535px
>he can barely function during the job

yeah let him go hungry for a bit or worse, get his internet cut off and see how quick he shapes up
>>
>>38081071
hehe that'll get the kid goin'... am I right fellas?
>>
File: collapsedRail.jpg (632KB, 1593x1195px) Image search: [Google]
collapsedRail.jpg
632KB, 1593x1195px
>>38080816
the worst part is minimum wage jobs don't contribute to society. flipping burgers to serve to obese people, mopping floors that aren't dirty, selling people overpriced shit they don't need.
they should us work in the power plant or drive busses
>>
>>38081071
Motivation isn't going to garner success if the likelihood of acquiring the skills necessary in order to succeed is unlikely. Take the average Joe and tell him he needs to be a doctor or else he will starve. Take a turtle and propose that it needs to outrun a rabbit or else it will starve. Not everyone has the same capacity for achievement, even with the same opportunities.
>>
From a purely financial perspective, the government would rather you be paying into the system (taxes, social security, etc) rather than taking out a basic income. It's literally no contest in their mind.

And, once you throw in health care (who's costs are exploding), the comparison becomes cartoonishly one-sided.
>>
>>38081071
Also, watch this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjs2gPa5sD0&feature=youtu.be&t=287
>inb4 NEETs don't have a low IQ
They can still demonstrate cognitive deficiencies reminiscent of those with low IQ, and he even went into employment issues aside from low IQ, so that defeats it anyways.
>>
>>38080816
> NEET
> minimum wage employment
> NEET
> employment
> NOT IN EMPLOYMENT, education or training
> employment
>>
>>38081071
He will shape up to get money the easy way. :^)
>>
>>38081646
I'm not talking about UBI either, I'm talking about your mention of $800 / month in cash and services i.e. NEETbux. Whether it's a basic income scheme or unemployment, it's still dollars going out, rather than dollars coming in. Doesn't matter what you call it.
>>
>>38081203
Sure they contribute. If you're getting paid and paying into the various programs through taxation, you're contributing. It's not about some higher level shit, it's about dollars and cents.
>>
File: o+arquiteto.jpg (106KB, 788x325px) Image search: [Google]
o+arquiteto.jpg
106KB, 788x325px
>>38081071
I don't think you truly understand the psychopathy of NEETs. Taking away my internet or social media connections wouldn't make me shape up it would be a blessing and then my parents wouldn't be able to locate me any longer.
You don't know the first think about NEETs if you don't understand that there are levels of survival that we are prepared to except.
>>
Society is irrational and gynocentric, so society will never prioritise rational wealth management over putting you to work as a male.

Yes, it would be vastly more sensible to let NEETs do what they want. The brain power of a single adult male liberated from meaningless toil and given a basic standard of living is something that any reasonable person wouldn't undervalue. Even if only 1 in 10,000,000 NEETs end up doing something mentally productive and creating something valuable rather than fapping to anime all day, you can end up adding massive value to the system.

Society doesn't care, though - because society isn't a conscious entity. There aren't even that many competing 'collective interests' within any one 'nation', the MAJOR interest that influences government policy is the vagina and women don't want to work. Think about that Cassie Jay woman in the 'Red Pill' 'documentary', she 'discovers' that men "may not" really be the oppressors and can actually be victims! Yet she doesn't even really challenge the wage gap lie, she even seemingly reinforces it. She sips away at her Starbucks while she makes this 'choice' as a female consumer on whether or not to extend empathy to men. That's emblematic - those with money are happy to exploit those who don't have it, those who can afford to sit in a Starbucks during the day are happy to have others working their lives away serving them. Women will not give up their status, the men who pursue women will never stop acquiring money to serve them.

In my country, a few years ago they were trying to push us NEET's into 'work for the dole' at the same time they were massively expanding entitlements for women.

All of society is ultimately about cucking one another. It's about being the one who tricks others into working for them. It's about transferring wealth, and even the NEET is not exempt from this dishonesty.
>>
File: subsidy_basic_diagram.png (140KB, 708x538px) Image search: [Google]
subsidy_basic_diagram.png
140KB, 708x538px
Because economics predicts that whatever you subsidize, you get more of.
>>
>>38081751
>neets are so autistic and lazy they would rather be homeless than work
>>
File: largeVessel.jpg (316KB, 1500x890px) Image search: [Google]
largeVessel.jpg
316KB, 1500x890px
>>38081738
if you pay people to dig holes and then fill them in, and "it's worth it because taxes" then society will collapse. all the government knows how to do is waste taxpayer money
>>
>>38082003
>submit bs application
>interview
>get hired and clock in like a drone every day
I have seriously done this 10x before. It's always the same and never changes. But when my parents are gone if I don't have even a burger flipping job at that time then I will literally be homeless. It isn't a matter of wanting to be homeless it is a matter of economic reality
>>
>>38080816
>People aren't seeing the big picture.
Yeah, the big picture being NEETs often being little pampered shitters that can't stretch their limits for 5 minutes.

NEETs are a disease that needs to be eradicated , if you can't be a functional being of society you might as well kill yourself and piss off.
You don't fight for your country, you aren't productive, you have no value, you might as well don't exist. You have no purpose. NEETs are shit.
>>
>>38082673
Being productive does not equate to making a contribution. Telling someone to "just work harder" isn't going to produce results.
>>
>>38082673
what is it that you actually do for society? because 99% of the business world is making some jew some money while the other 1% is split between marketing and manufacturing respectively.

unless you are building rockets for Elon don't flatter yourself because your job is probably shit
>>
>>38082936
>>38082968
Can't relate.
My job has me producing devices for daily needs so I contribute to the quality as well as standards of other peoples lifes therefor giving myself a worth not only through my good salary but also through working efficient as well as precise.

I have a high worth through my education and work too which most NEETs don't have.
>>
>>38083037
>My job has me producing devices
yet you found yourself in the corner of the internet where social media is detested and devices are seen as neverending cash grabs for bullshit products.

am I the only one who finds this ironic? no?
you make THINGS.. you don't make anybody's life easier if anything you complicate it with more worthless tech

do you make pacemakers?
>>
The government sold us to corporations. There wouldn't be neet if they forced close all this cancer corporations like McDonald's. Make room for small/family business to grow not this cancer.

And education needs to be reformed.
At 16 a kid can be put into a mentoring program and he could be an expert and proficient at his job by 20. Now most 20 year olds just do jack shit other than mentally masturbate themselves over things wich they have no controlling on (ironic, I'm doing it too now).

But with more and more automatizati on working will be more of a priviledge and soon enough the wealth will be owned by very small group of people and distributed to the pesante and they will be grateful to their masters like the sheeple the were raised to be.
>>
>>38082014
Well, if it's the government paying them, then you're right. But, we're talking about private enterprise jobs, which is different.

Ultimately, the economy is really just one big circular loop anyway, you spend a dollar, I get a dollar, etc. etc.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.