[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Females on 4chan / "Femanons"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

Femanons/Fem"bots".

If you want evidence as to why you are hated, then here it is.

Take a look at this.

This is who you are. This is what girls with geeky interests are. This is what cosplayers are. This is what "femanons" are.

You have no shame about your past actions. I swear to God I wish your fathers would discover all of your secrets, all of your browser history, all of your past sexual activity and chatlogs, then correctively rape you.

Wouldn't be going out to cons to have threesomes after that would you?
>>
>3 years ago

I wonder if that bitch has learned anything or whether she's still whoring at cons

Also note the use of le sad anime girl pic. So deep and tragic, sucking all those dicks.
>>
OP is too much of a loser to "claim" a girl for himself, so he lashes out at girls who have been around the dick buffet
>>
>>38080650
You fantasize about rape yet complain about rape culture lol
>>
>>38080480
>you have no shame about your past actions
Pic not related?
>>
>>38080684
>implying whores can feel real shame
top kek
>>
>>38080480
firstly that's a made up story by a man, baby

secondly, fembots are not hated, only a vocal minority hate them
>>
>>38080708
Anon there is no point in getting angry at 'roasties' and 'whores' especially not here where women are less than a minority of this sites population.
You shouldn't care what other people do because they are not going to stop because you tell them to. You're just going to make yourself angry and frustrated.
just find things that make you happy and focus on that and if you still want to change how women think and society way of viewing whores do it on a website where women will actually read it.
All that gonna happen is a bunch of guys are gonna shit post in your thread as 'real fembot here...'
>>
>>38080771
Just kill yourself you dumb whore.
>>
betas on 4chan are literally turning into muslims when it comes to views on women
>>
>>38081009
Can you actually present a real argument as opposed to be a trashy slut?
>>
>>38081082
Fuck off you worthless virgin asshole.
>>
But anon, why hate the femanon when you can BE the femanon? If you cosplay at cons as a girl, you can get yourself the same amount of cock in no time!
>>
>>38080771
>secondly, fembots are not hated,
You can be sure a decent amount of the hate isn't coming from a minority. I don't engage in it but it's not hard to understand the hatred when almost every "fembot" i've talked to ghosts me.
>>
>>38080480
>This is what girls with geeky interests are.

Well...not really.

Lmao. See, I wrote this. I'm a 26yo male. My intent was to piss off people just like you...and it worked.

>stories on this site are fiction and all that
>>
File: 1498079037306.jpg (90KB, 800x667px) Image search: [Google]
1498079037306.jpg
90KB, 800x667px
>>38080480
I can confirm i'd do the same if i were a girl. All they're good for is taking it in raw.
I'd play video games daily and let myself get fucked any time i get the chance.
>>
>>38080771
Fembots don't exist. They can easily get love and attention from anyone here, they choose not to. Us on the other hand have to beg.
It pains me to see robots getting angry and hating women even more because of fake stories and bait. I hate all the vapid attention whores but i don't let that stop me from realizing robot trolls are just trying to get a rise out of me.
>>
>>38082255
They don't want love. Women don't want love. All they care about is sex.
>>
>>38082617
This is not true. Why do you think they have orbiters? They want attentiom and validation. If all they wanted was sex, they'd be sending you unsolicited pussy pics on tinder.
>>
File: 1494442852567.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
1494442852567.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>38080650
>OP is too much of a loser to "claim" a girl for himself
i dont know if you're a cunt or beta faggot but i'll just leave this here
>>
File: Bird Wrap.png (342KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
Bird Wrap.png
342KB, 500x505px
God came to me in a dream. You ask what he told me? Well I shall tell you:

>"IF SHE BREATH, SHE A THOT"
>>
youre a disgusting human being and you are trash
>>
>>38082823
Heheh, that's a cute birb u got there, mind if I save? !?
>>
>>38081655
Because I will never be a cute cosplaying girl UwU
>>
>>38081421
triggered roastie whore detected
>>
File: 14444466.jpg (60KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
14444466.jpg
60KB, 1280x800px
>>38080480

Do you have the will to do what is necessary?

[email protected]
>>
>one post is an accurate depiction of every woman who posts here
>>
>>38082116
No one is going to read this post but congrats on the successful troll, this thread will easily get 100 replies.
>>
Wizard here, once you are with a qt IN REAL LIFE all that shit goes out the window, the only thing I would ask her thou, is if she has fucked a guy outside a committed relationship and if she is down for an STD test, if she says no to either leave her.
>>
>>38083418
Condemn other women then. Slut shame those who deserve to be slut shamed.
>>
>>38083522
err if she says yes to the first and no to the later
I meant
>>
>>38080480
> 4chan post as a proof
> unironically believing anything written in a place where you do not even have to identify yourself, not speaking of giving any kind of proof
Would you also believe if I told you you're not a faggot?
>>
>>38083645
There's tons of this sort of stuff on cgl
>>
>>38080480
I honestly feel bad for her. One thing she shouldn't do is overthink it, because her inferior female brain will force her to rationalize it like it's somehow his fault that she's a slut, and their relationship will suffer.

But I do feel bad for her and I hope she gets past her insecurities. I can't really judge her, because women being total whores is completely natural.
>>
>>38082116
No you didn't you fucking liar, I wrote it.
>>
>>38080480
Attention-whoring cosplayers are the biggest skanks on the planet. They have no redeeming features whatsoever. I knew one who bitched on her Tubmlr about not having had sex in over two weeks.
>>
>>38080771
>secondly, fembots are not hated, only a vocal minority hate them

this is what the redditard actually believes. you don't belong here
>>
File: apurgingfire.jpg (122KB, 1000x424px) Image search: [Google]
apurgingfire.jpg
122KB, 1000x424px
>>38085396

When a forest grows too wild a purging fire is inevitable and natural.

Your journey begins here: [email protected]
>>
>>38080480
I think "fembots" would be classified as girls who are severely socially awkward, ulgy and with the same living condiotions as other robots.

This isn't a fembot, this is just some slut, real fembots are rare and won't show themselves due to social autism.

Normies get out reee.
>>
File: 1477783539615.jpg (55KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477783539615.jpg
55KB, 480x640px
>>38080771
>secondly, fembots are not hated, only a vocal minority hate them
>>
I really like being around women
Even better when they are lewd around me

What's the point of having somebody who hasn't offended you yet?
>>
>>38086175
I agree with this. Not sure why OP is lumping convention sluts in with the NEET shut ins who are still virgins.
>>
File: Ygdgh6789j.png (527KB, 484x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ygdgh6789j.png
527KB, 484x800px
>>38080480
You fucking self made pariah. Everytime I'm out in public and can absolutely identify awkward losers, I do my best to avoid your kind.
>tfw I can take a shit and 30 minutes later, can get any guy to munch on my ass
>>
File: IMG_5282.gif (30KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5282.gif
30KB, 250x250px
>>38080480
>This is who you are
>>
>>38080480
uhh yeah i never did any of those things.
try again
>>
>>38080480
op all actual robots know this. let's have an actual discussion like what is the best comedy anime and why is it either nichijo or gintama
>>
>>38080480
not every girl is like this
Like shit
I'eve never had a boyfriend and nor have I ever had a first kiss
My sister on the other hand
Jesus
i don't even want to go there
>>
>>38089218

Me again

Actually you know what?
Most fucking girls are like but there are just a tiny few that are not

The smallest smallest few
>>
>>38089450

We (well at least i) know there are "pure" girls, but they are so hard to find desu and many of them are alredy taken
Well anyways its not like i deserve aa GF like that
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.