[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Americans actually elected a racist, sexist, homophobic bigot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_2403.jpg (51KB, 800x492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2403.jpg
51KB, 800x492px
Americans actually elected a racist, sexist, homophobic bigot to be leader of the free world.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 210x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 210x225px
Not this shit again....

Oreganoliwoli
>>
>>38080396

They could have elected a rock and it would still be better than any other world leader or figurehead
>>
>>38080396
To be fair: most Americans didn't want him. It happened because of general voter apathy, active meddling by means of registration restrictions, gerrymandering and propaganda, and our weird electoral system which was invented for an agrarian society.

None of those factors are new, though, so I think we got what we deserved.
>>
>>38080396
It was either that or let people continue their slumber and think that our government was in a good place.
>>
>Americans
>Free
>Leaders
Pick one
>>
>>38080396
When will he start throwing minorities into interment camps? I'm sharpening my knives!
>>
File: uknowwhat.png (113KB, 250x207px) Image search: [Google]
uknowwhat.png
113KB, 250x207px
>>38080396
>American president
>"leader of the free world"

Stop this meme
>>
And I'd do it again. Fuck niggers, spics and Jews. Gas them all.
>>
>>38080396
Oh my God you poor deluded European cuck
>>
>>38080396
Yeah, they do that every decade or so when they elect a Republican. Trump isnt any different, still a conservatard but a TV personality conservatard
>>
>>38080396
>homophobic
Source? Also, literally nothing wrong with being racist and sexist
>>
>>38081350
Spotted the tiny dicked whiteboy
>>
Isnt it mandatory Muslim dick sucking hours in Eurabia right, better get too it little Euroboy
>>
File: OItnWGv.jpg (42KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
OItnWGv.jpg
42KB, 480x270px
>>38081350
wew lad, you're pretty hardcore
>>
File: 1450371170374.jpg (46KB, 400x390px) Image search: [Google]
1450371170374.jpg
46KB, 400x390px
>>38080396
Yeah,point?Even most of the super hippy liberal politicians are secretly or openly one of those things.
>>
>>38080396
Trump said that he's OK with gay marriage. And not wanting illegas and people who are likely to be criminals in your country is common sense, not racism.
Go back, Mohammad's cock not going to suck itself.
>>
>>38081498
>Trump said that he's OK with gay marriage
Typical stupid Amerifat. Both Trump and Hilary have changed their stance on this shit at least 5 times, just so they could win votes.
>>
>>38080396
>Implying Germany isn't the leader of the free world and hasn't been for the past 15 years
>>
>>38081498
>>38081404
>Americunts using Mudslimes as a coping strategy because they live with Tyrone
>>
>>38081521
So you're admitting that his position on the issue is ephemeral and therefore unclear and therefore it is impossible to describe him as "definitely 100% for sure a bigot -- I don't need evidence, I Just Know(tm)"

Nice impotent Yuro rage, it's tasty.
>>
File: 1479127641428.jpg (274KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
1479127641428.jpg
274KB, 1400x700px
>>38080396
>racist
Citation needed.

>sexist
Citation needed.

>homophobic
Citation needed.

I like Trump as much as the next guy, but can you at least use these words for people they actually apply to?
>>
>>38081597
>I love Hispanics
Well that proves it then. Trump confirmed not racist.
>>
File: Amerifats.jpg (42KB, 800x479px) Image search: [Google]
Amerifats.jpg
42KB, 800x479px
>>38081596
>So you're admitting that his position on the issue is ephemeral and therefore unclear and therefore it is impossible to describe him as definitely 100% for sure a bigot
Yes, and I never said he was. I'm not OP.
You can't prove that he isn't either, because he pretends he likes faggots so that Amerifats with 2-digit-IQs like you will believe it and post memes
>>
>>38081700
>Amerifats with 2-digit-IQs like you will believe it and post memes
At what point did I say I support him or his agenda? I happen to be Conservative, therefore I strongly dislike Trump. I never elucidated my opinion on his policies or his personality before the point, but you've done a good job of assuming many things of me. Why are you so angry about the USA? This is the type of rage that only jealousy will fuel.
>>
>>38081739
I'm actually not angry at the US, I have nothing against them to be honest. It's just so easy to piss off the Trump supporters. Trump and Clinton have both said they disagree with gay marriage and then changed their mind. Clinton, in particular, did a massive fucking 180. She went from saying she believes in 'traditional marriage' to suddenly saying that she supports gay marriage on a ''personal and political level''
and all the liberal voters just ate it up. Same thing happend with Trump and his sexist and 'homophobic' comments, he just pretended like it never happened.
>>
>>38081546
Tyrones at least are mostly natives. You cannot get rid of him. Abdul is much more likely to be an immigrant who tries to install his homelands laws after moving to another country instead of accepting new culture.

And I'm not American, I'm from Russia.
>>
>>38081597
>i eat mexican food and held a flag once therefore im not retarded

how are you this dumb
>>
>>38080396
And he'll be elected again. He's literally too notorious to be one-term, ironically enough. Look at the Presidents who served one-term and lost reelection. They nowhere near match the sheer distinction of Donald Trump, nor did they ever.
>>
>>38081822
You're right, but both are cancer.
>>
>>38081546
Jokes on you cunt, I live in nigger free Midwest, now you better get back too pleasing your Muslim overlords like your women are
>>
>>38081350
Responding to this seriously.
Racism and Sexism are wrong. It requires you to lump groups together and judge people based on things they have no power over which is the opposite of justice.
It's also wholly un-American since racism is the opposite of innocent until proven guilty.
>>
>>38081925
Attempts to turn a native born violent freeloader (or at least their kids) into a productive person are at least somehow justified. Yeah, this person is a splinter stuck in society's ass, but they are already here and require something to be done with them. However, bringing MORE violent freeloaders is pure autism.
>>
>>38081943
>I live in nigger free Midwest
Don't get your magic underwear in a twist, dumb fucking Mormon.
>>
>>38082086
>Yeah, this person is a splinter stuck in society's ass, but they are already here and require something to be done with them
Of course. Niggers don't breed like rabbits and drain welfair money, r-right?
>>
>>38081943
How come you hate niggers so much despite never having seen one in your life?
Are rural hicks hating for no reason? Seems like it.
>>
>>38082117
> Attempts to turn a native born violent freeloader (or at least their kids) into a productive person
Have you actually read my post through? The said part includes preventing them from becoming welfare queens.
>>
>>38082249
You can try, but every single ghetto born negroid will just keep the cycle going. Please inform me of how you plan to destroy the deeply ingrained black poverty situation and eradicate all ghettos from the US.
>>
>>38082456
Revoke voting rights for those who recieve more benefits than they pay taxes. After that gradually reduce welfare.
>>
>>38082613
I would also add that you make contraception free and abortions too. Might go against conservative beliefs, but I don't really care. The sooner you stop ghetto dwellers breeding, the sooner natural selection will take over and improve the black population, by acting li,e quality control.
>>
>>38080396
>Americans actually elected a racist, sexist, homophobic bigot to be leader of the free world.
Not me senpai
>>
>>38080396
should we institute mandatory IQ tests for voting in the U.S.? what should be the cutoff? 100 would be the obvious one, but maybe we could get even better results if it was higher. you don't want to make it too high, though, or else you risk having the country's fate decided by a tiny minority of individuals, which is antithetical to democracy.
>>
>>38082717
No because somebody has to write the tests.
>>
>>38082742
there are plenty of valid IQ tests out there. any of them could be used. obviously stupid internet-tier shit wouldn't be used.
>>
>>38082717
>being this fucking mad Donald Trump got elected
I scored 128 on the Stanford-Binet and would vote for him again no hesitation. I don't think many redditors who take online IQ tests and pride themselves on shilling for Hill surpass me on any actual professional scale, and even then 128 is not that fucking high at all.

Now please fuck off.

>>38082701
Steinfag? Berner?
>>
>>38082824
i don't care much about donald trump. i think he's par for the course in terms of the quality of presidents america elects. i'm trying to hijack this thread towards a more interesting discussion.
>>
>>38082842
I understand, sorry. I got too emotional there.
>>
>>38080396
Cons:
>we elected the least intelligent of all possible candidates
>he won't stop his verbal diarrhea no matter how much it hurts him or us as a country

Pros:
>legislators realized gerrymandering is an actual problem with real consequences

It's also the only election I've seen where people have been this worked up for this long.
>>
>>38082717
the fucking can of worms that would open would be unbearable. Anyone who didn't pass would complain it was unfair or discriminatory. inb4 "How come there's math on this test but not gender studies?"
>>
>>38080396
IT'S BEEN 7 MONTHS.
>>
>>38083112
well they'd be right, it's discriminating against the stupid. it'd be a hard sell for sure. the key maybe is to tap into both the left and the right's perception that the other side is stupid.
>>
>>38083049
>Legislators realized gerrymandering is a problem

No they fucking didn't. They realized they fucked up the districts, and need to rezone them to get the right results.
>>
>>38083049
Are you a fucking woman? Either way you don't belong here. I'll spare you any other response.
>>
>>38082717
The whole point of rights is that everyone has them, even dumb people.
>>
File: 1344672197178.gif (391KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1344672197178.gif
391KB, 500x372px
>>38083350
>Are you a fucking woman? Either way you don't belong here. I'll spare you any other response.
>he's mad
>>
>>38082093
>Utah
>Midwest
>Euro education
>>38082179
Yes dumb hicks that also have the countries highest iq's
>>
File: youboyswantsomemilkandcookies.jpg (92KB, 355x236px) Image search: [Google]
youboyswantsomemilkandcookies.jpg
92KB, 355x236px
>>38083483
>Implying Utah and Ohio are different?
Meedwehstahners
>>
>>38083359
everyone has them, until they don't. for example, if they commit a felony. or if they're committed to a mental hospital. or if legislation decides that they don't. stupid people are probably much less likely to vote in the first place, so maybe this idea wouldn't have much of an effect anyway.

i could see it having a negative dehumanizing psychological effect too, now that i think about it. maybe it's a comfort to some to know that they can vote even if they don't. might have a radicalizing effect on stupid people if you don't let them vote. might become more likely to express themselves with violence.
>>
>>38083565
The majority of states (all except 8) allow felons to vote after incarceration or parole. The 8 allow voting after a governor or court action. Personally, I think all felons (and even hospital patients) should be allowed to vote, even while in prison or the hospital.
>>
>racist

Everyone is racist except left wing whites. But they are too. Against their own race.
>>
File: Ameriflabs.jpg (530KB, 2000x1416px) Image search: [Google]
Ameriflabs.jpg
530KB, 2000x1416px
>>38083483
>Amerifats pretending they know the difference between Sweden and Switzerland
>Amerifats
>Education
>Amerifats are the only ones in the world that learn about their own stupid history
>American history lessons are all about their history
>Georgraphy lessons involve learning all the states
fucking KEK
>>
>leader of the free world
Rather Orwellian.
I don't believe Trump is racist or sexist. That's just what got him elected. He's certainly a bigot though. It's not that surprising after electing Bush Jr, twice.

I honestly can't see why dems complain at all. If you lose at those margins you'd just have to accept it.
>>
>>38083180
Unsurprisingly nothing has really happened. Since the president doesn't hold that much effective power. Sure it's the most powerful office but not that much in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>38080396

cuckolds actually believe this to be true.
>>
>>38083809
>that's just what got him elecred
Yeah like Obama. Clearly not what black people wanted. Clearly not opposed government surveillance. The list of his promises were long and list of deliveries is short.
>>
>>38080396
I wish he was then he would have killed off all the gays/niggers and put women in their place.
>>
>>38080697
>He loudly says wasting his life away on an anime image board while millions of the people he condems to death are actively working and contributing to society. If you post on 4chan, let alone r9k, you have absolutely no right in determining the worth of a human being. You occupy the rejects and trash of your respective country
>>
>>38081350
>literally nothing wrong with being racist and sexist

you can't make this shit up
>>
>>38080396
the only ones that think America is the leader of the free world are americans.

Its not 2000 anymore, America is the new biggest shithole of the world.
>>
>>38081597
trying to despipher irony on this site has become too much for me, the lines are more blurred then ever
>>
>>38080396
Wow, I guess I'm a #Hills hill now
>>
File: 1491731273829.png (431KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
1491731273829.png
431KB, 500x425px
>>38080396
>implying there's anything wrong with those traits
>>
>>38084327
> America is the new biggest shithole of the world
You've definitely never been in Russia.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.