[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it turns out that my oneitis grew up without a father figure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: GpK8YH1.png (116KB, 680x559px) Image search: [Google]
GpK8YH1.png
116KB, 680x559px
it turns out that my oneitis grew up without a father figure

how can i capitalize on that
>>
Women like this are by a big chance feminist cunts but if your lucky shes not
>>
>>38079371
Act assertive and decide what the two of you do together. If it gets serious, have her call you Daddy.
>>
Paint yourself black and walk into her/his house and say I'm back

You'll totally get them like that
>>
>>38079371
Be her father figure. Not in an overbearing insecure way or a "I'll pay for everything" kind of way but show and teach her things she'd never see or learn otherwise. Refer to her as your baby. You're on /r9k/, so you probably can't pull this off.
>>
>>38079371
Marry her mother, to become her father.
>>
>>38079691
Now we're getting creative
>>
File: 1495245343003.jpg (37KB, 471x395px) Image search: [Google]
1495245343003.jpg
37KB, 471x395px
>>38079371
>Wear a bedsheet
>Sneak into her room at night
>Do ghost noises and talk in spooky way
>Wake her up this way
>When she wakes up tell her you're a ghost of her father
>Tell her you came here to warn her that a terrible fate will curse her family
>The only way to prevent this is to become anon's gf
>Now leave her house
>Buy a black cat next day, wait with it hidden in a place that she usually walks by
>Release the cat right infront of her so it crosses her way
>Place a ladder in a place she usually walks through so she's forced to go under it
>Now sneak to her house everyday and start destroying her stuff, in a way that it looks like the stuff just broke beacuse of its age
>Format all computers in her house
>Beacuse of recent misfortunes she will start believing in words of her "dead father"
>If she still doesn't become your gf then sneak into her house and destroy and take everything like it was a robbery
>Now she will 100% believe that her life will be shit unless she goes out with you
>Obtain a gf
IT'S 100% FUCKING FOOLPROOF.
>>
>>38079844
do this OP

the state of oregon
>>
>>38079371
She's a slut.
All no-dad girls are sluts.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.