[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zeemaps general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: Zeemap.png (258KB, 1022x666px) Image search: [Google]
Zeemap.png
258KB, 1022x666px
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2560398

Zeemaps general, post stories, and other original shit.
>>
>posted marker yesterday
>still no replies
When's a good time to end it all?
>>
>>38079284

This was just posted now and when it was posted yesterday there were plenty of replies.
>>
>>38079346
uhh i think he didnt mean the thread
>>
>>38079523
Oh right now I understand what he means, and that makes him even more of a kike.

>>38079284
Don't just post your fucking marker message fucking people you kike and message several people. And make sure to have kik because people probably aren't going to email you.
>>
>>38079561
I'm too scared to send the first message
>>
>>38079586

Why? Its anonymous you fucking Jew just message a few people.
>>
>>38079593
I can't, too scared
>>
>>38079586
>I'm too scared to send the first message
t. 90% of zeemaps marker makers
>>
>>38079608

Just send a fucking message, just try something basic like "Hey, how's it going I saw you on /r9k/"
>>
no one in cardiff baka
>>
>>38079632
That's very scary for me, anon.
>>
>>38079753
is it scarier than your current friendless life?
>>
>tfw have normie friends
>tfw don't want to be associated with r9k
>>
File: 1497758752907.jpg (27KB, 476x474px) Image search: [Google]
1497758752907.jpg
27KB, 476x474px
>literally nobody except one underageb& an hour away
I knew i shouldn't have bothered checking.
>>
>>38079762
Yes, at least I can't get rejected
>>
>>38079830
im rejecting u now, boipussy
>>
No one is making friends
This is just /soc/ normies hounding "girls" for sex
Fucking pathetic
>>
>>38079858
But I don't even know you so it makes no difference
>>
>>38079884
ye like u dont know anybody on zeemaps u big ol pussy

you're probably fat and ugly anyway, don't bother mssaging people
>>
>>38079941
That's very very rude.
>>
>>38079960
kill yourself wimp
>>
>>38079805
wreck that boypussy
>>
>>38079866
I met up with someone that messaged me and played vidya with them. It was fun, but they said they've been busy so I haven't contacted them for a bit. I'd try contacting other people around me since I'm genuinely not interested in sex or relationships but I'm too socially anxious to go out of my way to do it. Still, I don't think it's all bad.
>>
>>38079866
i've always wondered if /soc/ posters ever actually score
>>
>see someone I knew from high school put their steamID on here

Is it weird if I add them? I hope not.
>>
>>38080607
Did you know them already or is it someone you weren't acquainted with? If it's the former you could rekindle a friendship through this!
>>
>>38080497
I'm sure it's happened, but only with the most disgusting sluts and occurs so infrequently that you'd have an easier time going on craigslist.

>>38079866
I'm actually looking for people I might get along with but I'm so difficult starting dialogues with new people it hardly goes any where anyway.
>>
>>38080630
We didn't know each other at all. He was a few grades ahead of me I believe and I dropped out my freshman year anyway. I always wondered if he went on 4chan and its weird seeing that he actually does. I doubt he'd know me at all which maybe makes it more or less weird? I really don't know.
>>
>>38080688
Well if he's got similar interests or games I don't see why not. Who knows, being from such a similar place might make conversation easier between you two. I'll admit, if someone on here was someone I knew from high school it wouldn't really bother me but would be strange with how normie my area is.
>>
File: screenshot_421.png (21KB, 347x124px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_421.png
21KB, 347x124px
Has anyone else messaged her? Should I try?
>>
>>38080789
Holy shit. This girl goes by Katie. I banged her in her dorm room after she emailed me drunk and the pussy was pretty good
>>
>>38079866

I can confirm this and people only added me because I am "female".

Of course, I am pretending to be one, I am taken male :^)

You are all really thirsties, s m h.
>>
>>38080789
Yeah I have, she's pretty cool so far.
>>38080839
Can't be her, not what her name is and appears to be a virgin.
>>
>tfw no robots near me
>>
>>38080946
show us some of the thirstiest emails youve received
>>
>>38081298
Soon, maybe, Im just doing it for make fun of all of you desu lmao
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.