[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw I will never be happy in my life, never become a normie or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1498507586056.jpg (51KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
1498507586056.jpg
51KB, 527x612px
tfw I will never be happy in my life, never become a normie or create anything of value and always be a lonely weirdo.

Can somebody help me somehow?
>>
Nope lol. Im in the same boat and even a therapist doesn't help. Doctor doesn't care.

My life is fucked. I wish I had a way to guarantee my death by suicide.
>>
you don't need to make anything of value to other people just make things you like
>>
>>38079254
Hanging yourself pretty much guarantees you death if you do it correctly but it's just nasty.

I'm still too big of a pussy for a suicide.
>>
>>38079378
I was considering drowning. I'm moving to coastal scotland soon and I think if I just went far north and walked into the ocean, swim as far as possible, then when I just can't swim anymore i'd dive and breath in water

I like swimming and I think it would be a good way to die because it isn't violent.
>>
>>38079475
It's terrible way to die actually
Just imagine choking with water and can't taking breath.

I would like to die in some distant place far from other people, where no one could find my body.
>>
>>38079607
and how are you going to die? Wait for a cougar to rip your neck apart?

I'm not sure if i'd even try using a gun. Just because of the chance of surviving with extreme brain injuries.
>>
>>38079188
You don't have to be a normie to create something of value.
>>
>>38079631
by hanging most definitely

It would be nice to stay in a forest couple of days and contemplate before i would kms.
>>
>>38079703
I know but I'm too depressed to do something constructive with my time.
I can't find joy with anything
>>
>>38079729
Tell me your story. How did you end up this way?
>>
>>38079188
I know that feel. Lets seek for help together.
>>
>>38079764
I've been like that throughout most of my life

>get born in a shitty dysfunctional family
>have problem with human contact since the early age
>get bullied at high school
>become neet and have no human contact outside of 4chan
>year by year become more and more asocial
It's slippery slope, and I'm probably beyond saving at this point

>>38079795
I wish you good Anon, be strong and try to improve.
>>
>>38079188

Use Tulpamancy to alter your impulses until you become addicted to positive habits.
>>
>>38079188
Tell me, anons
Is your nose constantly plugged up? If you looked up your nose right now, do you just see a massive blockage?
This is a serious question btw. Sleep apena is a serious condition.
>>
>>38080124
So basically I should made myself an imaginary friend and talk to myself in order to feel better?
>>
So why should it matter if your not a normie OP? Eventually were all going to die so it's not like being normal or weird will make a difference.
Just find something you enjoy and do it till you can't do it anymore rinse and repeat until your dead
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.