[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normalfags want to pretend to be robots? And why don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: received_10209268478770350.jpg (107KB, 1156x1468px) Image search: [Google]
received_10209268478770350.jpg
107KB, 1156x1468px
Why do normalfags want to pretend to be robots?
And why don't they even try to hide that they're normalfags?
They don't even lie about being kv but just come here like
>I have friends and a gf but I'm a robot too
>>
The same reason white women try to pretend they're not white and try to act like they have it as bad as minorities in America. The same reason perfectly mentally healthy people make "crippling depression" memes, despite not knowing anything worse than momentary sadness. The same reason girls who are exactly like every other girl like to say "I'm not like the other girls". The same reason rich hipsters move into the poor side of town and slum it in the bad neighborhoods.

Because normalfagging all the time is boring. No one wants to be part of a boring group that's seen as perfectly normal in society. They don't want to blend in with the crowd. They want to feel different from everyone else.
>>
>>38077848
good post

I approve very muhc
>>
>>38077805
you act like having either of those will fix your problems. you can be a robot and still be in a relationship. you just want an echo chamber where you can feel like a special snowflake. guess what? you're not.
>>
File: 1492560812895.jpg (170KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
1492560812895.jpg
170KB, 473x704px
>>38078103
>you can be a robot and still be in a relationship
no
>>
>>38078119
this.

praise Elliot
>>
>>38078103
Robot by definition is a gf-less, socially inept permavirgin. Having a gf automatically makes you not a robot. Deal with it big boi
>>
>>38078103
Which fucking robot has a gf? If you have a gf you 99% chance have friends too. That makes you a socially functioning person. So you aren't a robot. Fuck off back to Snapchat and instagram you fucking normie
>>
>>38078103
>you act like having either of those will fix your problems
No I'm not.
Getting a gf doesn't make you a normalfag, you get a gf because you're a normalfag.

I'm not saying that normalfags can't have any problems but robot doesn't mean "anyone with any problem", pretty much everyone has problems to different degrees but very few are robots.

Not being Chad doesn't make you a robot.
>>
Robots spend so much time infighting on who is a true robot and who is not.
>>
>>38078428
That's how we develop elitism since we can't be elite anywhere else. It's kind of sad really if you think about it. There are more "elite" losers than others. Lmao
>>
>>38077805
because they want the benefits of standing out without the burden of dealing with the negative consequences of such. It's like people claiming to be schizophrenic to seem edgy and wild, but obviously don't suffer the debilitating disorderly mind.

>>38078119
>>38078150
>>38078193
You guys are complete idiots who are the product of relationshit taking over this board after lit and sci were made. It's sad that the creation of adv and soc were incapable of fixing this.

Obsession over relationships is a fundamental normalfag trait. True abnormalfags and robots either don't care about a gf or have more important goals. Being a robot is not being a failed normalfag, but I guess that's all that's left here.
>>
>>38078537
So you're saying that you can be a robot and have a gf, as long as said robot doesnt obsess over the relationship and gf?

Seems fishy to me big normie boi
>>
>>38078428
We're pretty much completely isolated from the social world.
Both because of that and because we're rare we can go a lifetime without finding someone with similar problems as the ones that plague us.
Also take into account that there's a lot of hostility towards incels, many websites are awful for us.
Here we have found one place where we can talk about anything with people with some similarities to us but the same hostile normalfags who don't have the same problems at all come here and force themselves into every situation, talking about how they have friends and gfs and how kvs are all bad people.

Struggling for this place is the right thing.
>>
>>38078587
Yes. You can be completely beside and outside of a normalfag social circle and still have a girlfriend. Maybe if failed normalfags didn't ruin this board and it's terminology, you would understand. You can be a social outcast for reasons other than being incompetent.
>>
>>38078671
I dont disagree with you in that you can be a social outcast without being completely socially inept. ButI feel like that would just make you a failed normie.

Memes aside, at this point we'd just be arguing meme terminology so it probably isnt worth continuing this argument without devolving into meme behavior
>>
>>38077848
Did you just compare you fucking cancerous faggots to every minority in America?
>>
>>38077805
I been posting here since 06 (i was small child then)
I fucking grew up here and 4chan was the father I never had.
Maybes its why Im weird about stuff but I was a virgin posting here and kept posting after I gave it away.
Remember your here forever.
>>
>>38078820
Who are you?

Also you're*
>>
>>38077848
>Because normalfagging all the time is boring.
And white people hate being white...at least america white women.
Gonna go take a shite mate.
Have a pint on me.
>>
>>38078593
you have wizchan for that

this place is for memes
>>
I've gotten laid in the past and I will in the future but I've never had friends or a social group.
There isn't a cyborg9000 board
>>
>>38078671
The only difference between normalfags and failed normalfags is the failure and things derived from that failure. Abnormal people are something else entirely. Normalfags have a problem understanding that the rules and desires they abide by don't apply to everyone.

Failed normalfags are uninteresting, dull people who want the same things as a Chad, but they can't get them out of their own faults. If they were capable of living a hollywood understanding of college life, they would. They want to be a Chad, they want what a Chad wants, they have the same mentality a Chad does. The only difference is they are a failure.

But I'd agree it's kind of pointless to argue about this, given my understanding comes from a different era in r9k's lifetime with its own mentality. It just makes me unhappy to see what r9k is like now, when I thought 2012 was the worst r9k would get to.
>>
>>38078884
you have literally the rest of the Internet to go to
>>
>>38078892
Replied to myself like an idiot, meant to reply to

>>38078766

instead

speaking of incompetence
>>
>>38078794
Don't be a faggot, you know what he means.
>>
>>38077848
/thread

Oruhgimsl
>>
>>38077848
high quality post
I approve
>>
>>38078836
>Who are you?
A drunk, a junkie, an outlaw trying to relax...poor mans son.
I do not know who I am.
>>
>>38078892
"chad" is rich dumb idiot with big muscles thats why women like hes chatum tatum.
A dumb eye candy for the opposite sex.
Nay, I am one of Beowulf great and might thane...No eye candy for jude hollywood.
>>
>>38079058
>thats what women like, he is chatum tatum.
Look at any famous holly woods faggot and you got chad.
>muscles and money.
>>
i have people who think im their friend because i am good at talking and holding myself but romantically i am utterly incapable

virginity should be the sole qualifier its fucking devastating the older you keep getting
>>
>>38078537
>>38078671
fuck off
you haven't got a clue
>>
File: 1470327795039.jpg (110KB, 906x813px) Image search: [Google]
1470327795039.jpg
110KB, 906x813px
>>38077805
>muh cyborg feels

You're normalfag plain and simple.
>>
>>38080032
Wicked scene of humor too.
>>
>>38079071
Fuck off. Stop posting here.
>>
I have friends and a gf but I'm a robot too.

btw I'm a femmeboat
>>
>>38080386
What's your Skype?
We don't even have to have sex I could just lick you please please

If anything I'll be the one in the kitchen
>>
>>38077848
>tfw always trying to be normie
>>
>>38077805
i don't think some 23 year old well-adjusted human being who browses reddit to look at cat pictures comes here.
it's that special variety of deluded normalfag, age range from 15-19, like the ones >>38077848 is tlking about.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.