[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Getting to know uggo/plain shy girl >falling for her a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: download (20).jpg (107KB, 986x810px) Image search: [Google]
download (20).jpg
107KB, 986x810px
>Getting to know uggo/plain shy girl
>falling for her a bit, she clearly likes me, laughs at my stupid jokes, stares into my eyes a lot
>find out shes had sex outside of relationships before
>immediately demoted to fuck buddy and start hanging out with her less
Seriously girls, maybe you can find a feminist desperate beta to put up with your nonsense, but normal guys are unable to truly love a girl who's slutted around. You'll get kept around for a fuck but lets be honest you don't deserve more than that.
>>
>>38077575
I hate that I'm the same way unironically.
I don't want to be this way but as soon as I find out that a girl is a slut or has cheated my interest is instantly lost.
>>
>>38077720
the op is a troll, probably. he's demonizing women for having sex outside of relationships while claiming he's using her as a fuckbuddy.
>>
File: 1479491987606.png (229KB, 332x358px) Image search: [Google]
1479491987606.png
229KB, 332x358px
>>38077575
>Able to get the romantic or sexual interest of a girl
>Complains

Fucking normie
>>
>>38077744
I know, and yet I am literally the same way except without irony.
>>
>>38077720
Don't blame yourself, there's not much they need to do for a guy to like them. Just don't fuck around and don't be fat. I had to spend 2 years getting /fit/ and working through my anxiety to be attractive to women and I'm sure any reformed robots had a similar experience.

>>38077744
I don't want her to love me, its just sex. Whats the problem with that?
>>
>>38077766
ur the normie for only caring about that shit
>>
>>38077575
>gets girl
>finds out shes a slut
>sleeps with her anyways, removing any purity he had.
>claims to want a virgin

You are the worst kind of chad/normie. Only virgins deserve virgins, even if virgin girls don't want virgin guys. You acyively ruin the dating pool.
>>
>>38077846
>claims to want a virgin
Woah slow down buddy when did I say that? I don't want a virgin for a LTR, just a girl who's had a few bfs before and that's it. If she asks me about my past, I'll be honest and if she doesn't like it that's fine.
>>
>>38077881
You did say sex outside of relationships. Ok. Sorry just woke up.
>>
>>38077925
I can understand if a girl had a previous bf who she loved and the relationship just fucked up. But any kind of sex out of commited relationships, threesomes, stuff like that flips the affection switch off in my head.
>>
>>38077786
>just sex
If it's just sex, why does the fact that she's had it before, bother you enough to think she's incapable of love
>>
>>38078010
It's the biggest turn off and it just makes you feel worthless and used .
>>
>>38078045
I don't care if shes capable of love, I just don't feel anything back. And there are different rules for men and women. If a guy has a lot of sex hes a high value mate. If a woman has a lot of sex it just means shes a slut.
Women will never struggle to find sex but this is the price they pay for it.
>>
>>38078083
There's no logical reason behind that double standard in current year. Maybe someone will jump in some caveman theory for why the double standard must be continued in current year, but I don't remember painting on cave walls today.

Anyway, my point is just that it's not "just sex" to you, if someone having had it, makes you completely unable to love them. I bet you yourself think sex is just a good bit of fun anyway.
>>
>>38078176
Its only going to get worse, The fact that mate selection leaves so many guys lonely and miserable means men don't really have much empathy in that department. Like I said before, I used to be a loser and women never gave me pity sex so it would be unreasonable for me to give them pity love.
>>
>>38078221
I don't mean you should give them fake pity love, you shouldn't, I just don't get why you suddenly can't feel love for them. But then again, maybe you don't know why you feel that way either.
>>
>>38077744
I don't know if he is a troll, but what you described is not trolling. And what he said is actually pretty reasonable.
>>
>>38078176
>There's no logical reason behind that double standard in current year.

Of course there is. Dont be stupid.
Guys are responsible for wanting prudes.
Thats as far as we go about it.
Now, girls are responsible for placing a high value on guys who sleep around.
Thats the nature of the double standard.
If you don't like it all you need to do is going for virgins instead.
But in any event, don't blame guys for the double standard, when it's clearly your fault.
Women are the ones who decide what are desirable male qualities.
We are only responsible for asserting our preferences on girls.
>>
>>38077575
All nonvirgins are sluts, relationships or not.
>>
>>38078282
we can probably just chalk it up to trust
>>
>>38077575
Good on you lad. Huge red flag if she's an uggo and already slutted around. Deffo not gf material. Defile and manipulate her as much as you can until you find a real gf.
>>
OP and those agreeing with him are of the cuckold mindset.

If you have casual sex with a girl, you are no different to a girl who has casual sex with guys.

You're using her supposed failing at sexual morality as an excuse to get the pleasure that you want.

Normie cucks please leave.

-2%
>>
>>38079361
That's the opposite of cuckold, are you retarded? You're cucking yourself.
>>
>>38079386

The OP is having sex with a girl who's had casual sex with others. A cuckold is someone who is ok with his partner having sex with others. Cuckold normies creating something called 'dating' where you have magical demarcation lines between partners doesn't alter the fact that the OP is happy to share his body with a female who has shared hers with another male, hence the OP is likely to have ingested various bacteria, viruses, and antibodies etc that come from another male.
>>
>>38079453
Have fun being a virgin forever then cuck. No one cares if men are virgins, least of all women.
>>
>>38080023

Interesting how the cucks are the first to throw around the term, even when it's completely unjustified.

As a virgin who has never dated or slept with a woman, I cannot possibly be a cuck.

>least of all women.

"Accept me mistress! Do I fit your bill of needs?!? I'll do anything!!"
>>
>>38080081
If a slut is willing to be in a relationship with you, shes willing to fuck you, so just fuck her and don't take it any further.
>>
Cool another chad brag thread. Fuck off crybaby bitch. Take your faggot ass friends itt with you. Stop shitting up this board.
>>
>>38080118
It appears you're the crybaby bitch
>>
>>38080157
Kill yourself failed normalfag.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.