[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I WANT WOMEN OUT OF GAMING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1495366214443.jpg (16KB, 581x581px) Image search: [Google]
1495366214443.jpg
16KB, 581x581px
I WANT WOMEN OUT OF GAMING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38077496
same dude
but the amount of orbiters in any video game makes women want to come more
>>
>>38077496
Shame my girlfriend loves them too much, 2000 hours on cs go and 1500 on Ark. Don't know how someone can play a game that much.
>>
>>38077496
Why? You can just shoot them. It's funny, they rage incredibly hard because they're like big babies. They aren't very good.

Sorry girls, its a fact. You aren't.
>>
>female joins guild and everything goes downhill
>>
>>38079007
Kek, are you all trying to orbit her why would you do this
>>
>>38078964
woah roasties btfo
>>
>>38077496
Member when we used to green text storys about games.
Member when you could call a person a cunt and not get "virtual rape"
Member when women used to call us trash for liking games and now every women says sonic or mario like niggas still playing dat sheet.
I member when women fucked off aand didnt inject their life into everything.
>>
>tfw been joining guilds and groups and communities pretending to be a girl to get free shit
>whenever I get bored I always flirt with a few of the prominent leaders
>watch it all go to shit
>squeeze some more free stuff
>guild falls apart
>move on

Criminally easy desu
>>
>>38079550
you are devilish aren't you anon?
>>
File: fc0c425274f26fd2849f0f634ba245f4.jpg (512KB, 1551x2327px) Image search: [Google]
fc0c425274f26fd2849f0f634ba245f4.jpg
512KB, 1551x2327px
>high diamond game
>party of three on my team
>grill: "Anybody got a mic, teehee"
>auto locks mercy
>only heals her party
>lose round
>"Hey mercy I'm trying not to LOS, can I get some heals?"
>Guy in her group: "YOU SUCK BRO YOURE A LOSER VIRGIN HAHAHA"
>lose 0 to 3

So much worse in competitive games
>>
>>38077496
>tribal wars
>competitive online strategy game
>pretend to be a grill
>get thousands of troops and daily resources from over 10 of the strongest players of the server, who would normally ignore anyone who isn't near their level and part of their alliance

the shame is still there after all these years
>>
Once got a blowjob from a grill I met on Xbox live

She was qt and gave good head
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.