[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how deep do i need to cut to give myself a cool scar?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: scar.jpg (181KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
scar.jpg
181KB, 700x350px
how deep do i need to cut to give myself a cool scar?
>>
self harm scars are never cool
>>
>>38077427
Deep and with a jagged knife. Too clean an it won't be impressive. But since you want to lie to people to seem cool, maybe just put that knife in your heart.
>>
>>38077427
Why the fuck do you want a scar? it only shows that you fucked up somehow
>>
>>38077455
ur mom are never cool . . ....... ...

>>38077480
thanks
>>
>>38077427
Cool scars are earned, not self-inflicted.
>>
File: 1445468332897.png (1MB, 1539x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1445468332897.png
1MB, 1539x1600px
just be an irresponsible cuck and ignore personal safety. work in manual labor or do long distance running in industrial areas. you'll be racking up lacerations in no time.
>>
>>38077532
This is how i feel about them. You look at wild Lions, they've got tons of scars.
>>
>>38077455
This. Don't be retarded.
>>
Use a hot knife (like red hot)
Doesn't even need to be that deep.
>>
>>38077630
it'll also close up the bleeding quite well, just remember to clean it afterwards.
>>
Deep enough that you'll definitely regret doing it after.
Also why do you want to scar yourself, the skin is an amazing organ and you want to spit in its face you dumb waste of life
>>
Ride motorcycles with minimal equipment. Eventually you will crash and get some sick as fuck scars. Or work at some physical job where scarring injuries are likely. Earn those scars and have a story to back them up.
>>
>>38077427
You'd be surprised at the resistance of your body, you're gonna want to use as much force as possible to get something that lasts.
>>
>>38077427
No one is going to think its cool.
And say goodbye to any job you have that isnt a factory/warehouse with crank smokers.
>>
As deep as you can go OP
>>
File: OLDfag.jpg (45KB, 306x273px) Image search: [Google]
OLDfag.jpg
45KB, 306x273px
>>38079836
>Earn those scars and have a story to back them up.
Fuck off and dont do this, this is like that white 20 something year old that got a tattoo in paris to 'find her self"
I like self harm there thats my fucking story.
>>
This is attractive as fuck.
>>
File: 1484800821898.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1484800821898.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>38077455
Fpbp, anon probably thought about some 'badass' background story as well. People aren't going to be impressed, and even if they are, they'll see that you are pathetic anyway. If you want to be more like your fantasy version of yourself, try to actually act and be like that in real life
>>
>>38079965
disgusting to know that somebody has been digging around in him like that
>>
>give myself a cool scar
reminds me of that one anon who started cutting his chest with a razorblade to give himself "chest aesthetics" and fought everyone in the thread that called him an idiot
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 560x560px
>>38077427
Depends on how much meat you have on you.

Also if you're not cool or somewhat cool attractive looking already no girl is going to want to be with some dork. Especially a dork who is literally damaged goods.

Also scars are earned man. Either through having a bad time or having a good time :D
>>
>>38077455
how can you tell if its self harm?
>>
biggest mistake you can make with self harm scars is placing them anatomically. for example, i have one burn mark square on the center of my shoulder muscle, it looks exactly like a lighter burn, and i look like a fucking retarded cuck with it.
>>
>>38081150
>fat adhd self harming cringe autist
>got a gf
it's honestly all about luck
>inb4 normie get out

I agree with the scars are earned thing though
>>
>>38081452
You can't.
Anon is a retard.
>>
>>38077427
Just hope something injures you in a not gross way
I got a minor cool scare right on the side of my left eye socket, under the outer crest.
A C-stand slipped off of the rack once and whammed me right in the face. I'm lucky it didn't destroy my eye, and if it had fallen a little farther the damn thing might have fractured my orbital socket
>>
>>38081553
yeah thought as much

unless you do like 10 in a row on your wrist or something

just get drunk, grab somethign sharp and fucking yolo yourself in the fucking face

when people ask you can literally tell nah dude idk i got drunk and woke up with it

it would be the truth too and its pretty.. well you know makes you look kinda badass
>>
>>38077427
>so, does that scar have a cool story?
>well, I wanted to cut myself to look cool so I went and asked 4chan how
>>
>>38077492
>ur mom are never cool
Chill with the autism, Anon.
>>
People are smarter and more observant than you think. They're not going to look at that and think "Wow, this guy is a bad ass" they're going to think "Wow this virgin idiot cut himself to look cool."
>>
>>38077492
MY MOM IS COOL
MY MOM IS COOL

SHE WILL TREAT YOU RIGHT!!
>>
guys i found a pic of op
>>
>>38081662
you dont tell it like this you tell its from a fall or a fight
>>
>>38081989
wheere did you find that picture of me?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.