[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever won an award?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

File: angery.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
Have you ever won an award?
>>
I used to get perfect attendance awards at school

I dropped out but god dammit I was there every day before that
>>
i used to win awards like every year for topping english (once even maths). lasted til like grade 7? then i became a dumbass :)
>>
I topped Science, Math and English.. now I'm a dumb piece of shit whose last moments are going to be browsing this fucking board
>>
>>38076851
i was voted the ugliest person in class on one of my days off and got a "reward" for it the day after. that's the only "reward" i've ever received.
>>
I won student of the month in grade school once
>>
I won "The coolest boy" award in middle school.
>>
>>38076851
Nicest kid in elementary school
>>
File: ImageCompositionServlet.jpg (49KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
ImageCompositionServlet.jpg
49KB, 800x800px
Probably the "biggest" award I have.
>>
>>38076851
I'm really dumb and lazy but I was on the honor roll every year for most improvement and also came in 2nd place in some league of legends things that was meh
>>
>>38076888
anon why'd you drop out anon? anon
>>
>>38076851
I wont big mac when I was little.
Didn't like it, but I was so happy that I won something. So i kept it in fridge.
>>
>>38077508
I won the same award four times over the course of 1996/1997 when I was in primary school. How I do not know because I was a retarded headcase even back then. It could have been awarded to me just out of pity though so who knows.
>>
Tkd, kickbox And math
>>
I won an award for "most dedicated" for my ball hockey team. Im not reallt sure what that meant. Probably just a meme award
>>
File: 1474560684517.jpg (27KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474560684517.jpg
27KB, 600x400px
>>38076851
Handwriting award. My handwriting is terrible.
>>
I used to get a first place diploma every year for getting the best notes. This happened all the way through high school.
>>
>>38076851
I wrote a shitty poem for a class assignement in 4th or 5h grade.
I didnt know i got entered into a contest until after i got 3 awards.
One for 2nd best in county contest.
1st place in some other shit and 3rd place on state level.
I have no details on it cuz i didnt bother getting any.
All i know is i wrote a poem in 7 minutes one night for class and it was apperently a master piece.
After that i was a little underwhelmed by normies and their expectations.
>>
once in grade 7 I got an award for science at the end of the year, felt pretty good
>>
A few tennis and golf trophies from tournaments back in school.
>>
My team won a robotics contest during my second year of university, and i was top of my class the year i got my bachelors degree.
But it was a small, shitty uni, i then transfered and ended up an average student.
>>
File: 1492993361955.jpg (78KB, 600x941px) Image search: [Google]
1492993361955.jpg
78KB, 600x941px
Yes I wont two medals and two trophies for having perfect grades and never being absent in Elementary. The two medals were from Testing and getting hundreds.

I got another award from band for winning All State and got two more Medals for testing with perfect scores.

Highschool I dropped out
>>
>>38078381
Nigga if thats true how tf did you drop out.
Im dumb as rocks and would kill to have good enough brains to do school stuff.
>>
>>38076851
good goy of the month
mr shelekberg gave it to me
>>
I was MVP of my 8th grade basketball league

but I stopped trying in high school because I hated my coaches
>>
>>38077918
anon anon anon anon anon??
>>
>>38076851
I got first in the entire cohort once in secondary school.

And threw away the medal because it's worth jackshit.
>>
File: received_1245439928839409.jpg (27KB, 183x274px) Image search: [Google]
received_1245439928839409.jpg
27KB, 183x274px
Not really but l won this ribbon in show jumping.
It wasn't a real competition, it's like a fake competition with a real course and it gets timed and scored.

If you do a clear round you could buy this ribbon.
I'm a bit proud of it even though it's not from a real competition.
>>
File: 2cY4Nk5c_400x400.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2cY4Nk5c_400x400.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>38076851
high school I won meme medals for football/volleyball/handball.
>>
>>38076851
Loyalty Award, 2 times. because i never changed schools
>>
>>38077430
That's a feel no one should feel. Did you at least hang it up anon-sama?
>>
I won a scholarship award as well as five senior awards.
>>
Won a fish in HS died in the ride home
>>
Not even close, I am simply a subhuman.
>>
>>38076851
> Employee of the month (when I was a video game tester)
> Favorite teacher (I taught 5th grade English & Science in Korea)

I was voted Senior Patrol Leader back in Boy Scouts if that counts.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
Uh..does a lucky dip count?
Because i was drowning in pussy
With these sucka's on my fingers
>>
>>38076851
I won a spelling bee back in 8th grade

Some lady interviewed me in the local paper too, I don't know why. Probably because I'm autistic and they're surprised we're not completely stupid.

She spelled a word wrong in the article's title
>>
>>38076851
I got an award for some screenwriting I did in school but that's it.
>>
>>38076851
Three, gun competitions.
shotgun I got second place and cash reward.
Rifle was second and got a silver medal.
Handgun...I got third place but I did reset the target, calmed down a bit and got two in the bulls eye and 4 more in the 10 range.
I miss shooting guns.
>>
>>38076851
Oh yeah and in most of elementry i won an award for reading at a twelfth grad level.
Also some some lottery tickets and some small shit but it was nice.
>>38077385
I got a concussed head what the fuck is your excuse?
>>
>>38078390
Its called the dude probably got kicked out/drug addiction/ need to work because you have no parents.
I dropped out at 16 to work and get high...I threw it away but fuck it.
Whats been up?
>>
File: 1495270198229.jpg (45KB, 519x589px) Image search: [Google]
1495270198229.jpg
45KB, 519x589px
>tfw I was voted class hipster in my senior superlative
apparently if you don't wear athletic wear or preppy shit and you don't talk to anyone that makes you a hipster for some reason
>>
Plenty.

>bunch of academic awards back when they passed out Good Boy Points for grades in elementary school
>a few citizenship awards, too, somehow
>a few medals from track and field, including a gold
>a few trophies for shit I can't remember
>spelling bee prizes and shit
>>
I won a scholarship worth roughly 150k USD, only 8 people in the country got it. It comes with a bunch of study abroad and shit like that. I still don't know pre-algebra math, though, which is going to fucking me hard because sometime before I graduate I'm going to have to take honors calculus.
>>
File: Vv1WBP9.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Vv1WBP9.png
296KB, 500x500px
>>38076851
I've got two 4th (last) place medals from judo from back in the day.
>>
>>38076851
I have topped english every year in school and won an award, also there was this english district competition in which i had the most points and won an award there too even though i didnt study for it
>>
>>38076851
>tfw in a competition for innovative projects
>tfw could win 3k euros first place
>tfw my resume will be boosted immensely

Please god let me win that competition.
>>
File: pepe baby.jpg (93KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pepe baby.jpg
93KB, 500x500px
I stole one. Stole the gold medal of a nigger kid.
There was an event in preschool, we were really small, but I didn't participate. Kid won, I stole it and he didn't even get to take it home, kukuku...

Coming his birthday, I gave it to him as a gift. He didn't even notice it was the same, as he didn't have the time to look much when he won it.
He was very happy.
End of the night I stole it again.
>>
Not much.I got my first one in 5th grade and it was really weird,because it was an art award.It was just a cheap set of watercolours and a few bad brushes.My parents were surprised,because they told me that I suck at art(which is true even now).

I also was a part of a chemistry competition(we call them "olympics") in 7th grade.I nearly reached national level,but I needed a few points to pass(somewhere around 1.5-3 points).I didn't get an award,but my teacher was proud.

Throughout my 4 years of highschool I received 30 bucks per month for having perfect grades at the end of the semester/previous school year.
(1080 in total for all years)

I got a few awards this year during my HS graduation

>"Most unique person"
A softer way of saying that I am a weirdo.Still,they recognized me as the smartest person in the class of 2017 so I'm not complaining.

>Class mathematician(male)
This one was weird.I hate math and I'm really bad at it.Still,I got a little piece of laminated paper that says that I'm good at math,and I also got 20 bucks.

>An award for having straight As in the final year of high school

>An award for having straight As in all years of high school

This was fucking great.My best friend and I attended a ceremony in a bigger city with other students from elite schools(language schools,math schools etc.).It was fucking great.

I also finished with the 3rd best grade in my class.I fucked up my finals,which lowered my grade,but a lot of people told me "You are still smarter than anyone in this school",which is a complete bullshit.I'm actually a very lazy brainlet that doesn't want to study anymore and who might drop out from med school after his first year lmao

/blog
>>
Not really, but I was close.
In college, I had the highest GPA, I was pretty mediocre in school so I was kinda doubting it. Later I started noticing it, this was one of the shittiest colleges, literally my first test (one that I got a score so high I got motivated) wasn't properly checked by the professor, I should've failed that test. I noticed many other mistakes in many other tests and I got super mad and sad, I thought I'd turned my life around, I dropped out. I plan on going back to college, preferably a better one, next year.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.