[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

noko

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Do you guys remember that old pc game that takes place in the future where you're a scientist who creates an evil clone of himself. The evil clone then goes and attempts to destroy the city and your goal is to capture and stop him from destroying all the parts of the city. Throughout the game, I recall you having to play minigames to gain items to help fight the evil clone by stopping his attacks and using your own(i.e. The Chemist using mixes on him, the reflector cuffs stopping the nail gun, the robot attacking unless you have a remote control to make it make you toast, or the boombox being able to stop the freeze ray for some reason) to catch him. And each battle took place when you two met on the board where you'd use what you gathered against each other with both sides capable of losing items with each battle. These fights also took place in animated cutscenes for each item that would change depending on what you gained. It was done almost board game style outside of minigames. I can't for the life of me even remember the title but I do recall enjoying it.

Did you guys play it as a kid and what was its name again?
>>
Bumpy bump bumpleton
>>
File: IMG_3013.jpg (37KB, 347x347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3013.jpg
37KB, 347x347px
>>38076834
1998 hernia camp feat heyman kransky?
>>
No

And why would the evil clone not anticipate possible ways of foiling his plans?
>>
>>38077108
Have you ever had a local anasthetic in or around your tiny hole
>>
Please guys I know other robots played this game and it was awesome
>>
File: IMG_1115.jpg (105KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1115.jpg
105KB, 600x750px
>>38077270
Good morning faggy guy
>>
>>38076755
Give us a little more details, anon.

Year, names, more specific level/character description, dialogue, score system...

>edited
>>
Some of the minigames in it were really cool as a kid. One of them you had to pick between treads, spider legs, and boat to solve an army puzzle thing.
>>
I think I played it in 2002 on PC
>>
There was another minigame where you had to push pipes into place.
>>
I think the protagonist was a scientist with orange hair in a white lab coat.
>>
File: 1319529729400.jpg (8KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1319529729400.jpg
8KB, 247x248px
>noko

myamusementiscompletelyoriginalblox
>>
I know you guys have played this come on
>>
Is it "Evil Twin"?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.