[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do they like getting scratched right there?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
Why do they like getting scratched right there?
>>
Mine doesn't like getting scratched there.
idk
>>
>>38075151
They have a bunch of nerves and glands back there.
>>
>>38075151
it simulates sex
>>
>>38075151
I wish that a giant alien would rub my back.
>>
>>38075151
boy cats mess around with that part of girl cats during sex so it's a bit like foreplay to them
>>
>>38075151
Holy shit that cat has a huge dick.
>>
>>38075255
with four tips!
>>
>>38075255
>he thinks about sex every seven seconds
That's a foot
>>
>>38075186
ur doing it wrong
u have to do it with your penis
in the butthole
>>
My cat is virgin and she hates that
>>
>>38075151
>Why do they like getting scratched right there?
It's an erogenous zone
>>
>>38075265
fuck off roastie
we have clearly established that it's a giant cat cock with four tips
>>
>>38075282
My cat was spayed and she loves it

She also doesn't kill you when you rub her belly
>>
It's not about sex. It's the same spot a mother cat licks her kittens when she is trying to get them to go to the bathroom. That's why they raise their butts. It's so their mother's can lick them. It doesn't mean that you cat wants this now; it's just a leftover instinct from kitten hood.
>>
>>38075318
That explains why my cat doesn't like it
he was seperated from his mum when he was 2 days old
>>
>>38075151
Yeah I don't scratch pets lower backs. Too sensual. Scratch their ears or give them a paw massage. They really appreciate that
>>
So why do dogs like being scratched in the same spot?
My doggo will walk over and sideswipe his ass into my leg in order to get my attention and pet him
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.