[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> feeling pretty good about myself > look in the mirror

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

> feeling pretty good about myself
> look in the mirror
> notice the gigantic jew nose
> the receded chin
> the acne scars
> the overbite
> the asymmetrical eyes and nostrils
> the giant ears

there is no hope for me anymore

i give up

the normies won.
>>
>>38075014
Are you me? Thats the same shit I notice
>>
fuck I have almost all of that. even all the plastic surgery in the world couldn't fix me. we were born to be wizards.
>>
You just described the stereotypical jew lol. Btw, i have a friend that looks like you described and he's got a girlfriend before i ever did and she's hot af. So don't lose hope anon
>>
>>38075014
>not embracing your inner jew and destroying the white race while collecting shekels for a trophy wife
amateur tier
>>
>>38075014
You sound like me. If it makes you feel better your particular hang ups are common in people who have body dysmorphic disorder. It's possible you don't look as terrible as you think and it's all in your head.
>>
>>38075014
>>38075029
Punk is that you?
>>
>>38075141
Not OP, but I think I might have that. I know I'm not a super model, but nobody has ever once called me ugly, and the only comments I've ever received were about my nose or forehead/large head. When I'm a little too drunk and out in public I seem to notice my flaws a lot more than usual, when I'm high I notice a few flaws but don't seem to mind. After getting off a wild weekend this morning, I was very sober and clear headed, looked in the mirror.

And I honestly look ok. I've got a bunch of tiny flaws here and there, but I'm ok. I'm not average looking in a conventional way, because I have a few really unfortunate features, but then some lucky winning the genetic lottery shit. E.g:
BAD
>Crooked, burnt, fleshy nose with a giant mole on the side of it
>A bit of a weak chin, a lot of neck fat
>Forehead wrinkles
>Naturally greasy hair
>Skin could be better
>Crooked and gapped teeth
>Chubby cheeks
GOOD
>Intensely beautiful 10/10 eyes, sparkling light eyes tht change from emerald green to ice grey to a deep blue, and are entrancing and incredibly unique
>Curly dark hair, kind of neutral but everyone I've ever met says it looks good
>Full, red lips and a perfectly sized mouth
>Naturally white teeth
>Prominent cheekbones
>A heart-warming smile and a very kind looking face

I don't know how to feel about it to be honest. I know that in reality I'm a 6/10 on a good day, and I'm happy with that. But sometimes I feel like the ugliest person on the planet, and some photos at weird angles have made me look like something out of a sideshow, or something people post memes about on facebook and laugh about.
>>
>>38075285
reee i want to see, faggot mods and their no picture rule
>>
>>38075285
>mole on side of nose

ME TOO AND IT'S STUPID BECAUSE IT'S NOT EVEN MOLE COLORED JUST AN UGLY BALL OF MOLE LIKE SKIN!!! IT'S SO UGLY I WANT TO DIE FROM IT. PEOPLE HAVE CALLED IT A WART BUT IT'S NOT, IT'S JUST UGLY AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN IT REMOVED AFTER ALL THESE YEARS REEEEEE I FEEL DISGUSTING I WANT TO DIE
>>
>>38075014
Fuck off and die jew
>>
>>38075452
can't you freeze it off or some shit?
>>
>>38075092
is plastic surgery a meme? you actually got it? Was thinking about doing some shit like that to get a better chin or something
>>
Under what circumstances can attractive people be robots?
>>
jakob?
>>
>>38075014
I don't get it
Seeing myself in the mirror always cheers me up, to myself I look great.
I mean clearly irl I'm a 2/10 because I've had pretty much no female attention my entire adult life, but I've managed to trick my brain to see chad when I brush my teeth.

Maybe I'm a bit more disconnected from reality than most people.
>>
File: 2017-06-26 23.58.33.jpg (343KB, 1541x1630px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-26 23.58.33.jpg
343KB, 1541x1630px
>>38075713
>20 year old virgin
>get called chad on r9k
>get told to leave
>get other compliments on r9k
>theydontknowthetruth.jpeg
>fidgety and nervous looking
>can't talk to girls well

I still hold out hope that one day I'll find the right girl.
>>
>>38075452
I hate it not so much because of the looks, but because of the feel. Just having a greasy, pimply bump on one side of the nose everytime I touch it is hell, I often get a stuffy nose so I touch it once everyday or so and all I can think about is getting a blowtorch or a razor and slicing or burning it off. If I ever became truly insane, that's the first thing I would do.
>>
>>38075905

>>37966136
That thread isn't gone yet, is it? :3
>>
>>38075014
Here's a novel idea.
Stop looking in the mirror.
>>
>>38075014
>feeling pretty good about myself
>taking drawing fundamentals class
>we have to draw the various facial features of the person sitting next to us
>some girl is drawing my nose as I sit there avoiding eye contact
>teacher comes over
>tells the class to put down their materials and come over to where I'm sitting
>has to teach an entire new method of drawing crooked noses to the whole class because my nose is so bent

I've never wanted to reset my life so badly
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.