[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

your favorite serial killer?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: dennis_nilsen_by_dsblake-d70i25h.jpg (597KB, 1280x1816px) Image search: [Google]
dennis_nilsen_by_dsblake-d70i25h.jpg
597KB, 1280x1816px
i start first.

Dennis Nilsen... he was such a classy and sociable dude iviting all his corpses eating togehter with him at his dining table having fun and a couple of good laughs in good soceiety.

he was never alone :)
>>
just a reminder
albert fish is normie tier
>>
File: edkemper.jpg (31KB, 327x480px) Image search: [Google]
edkemper.jpg
31KB, 327x480px
Edmund Kemper, otherwise known as "The Coed Killer" because he committed the murders in my home town. I'm a simple person.
>>
File: 51hX5743L6L.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51hX5743L6L.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
The Axeman of New Orleans.

From his letter,

>Undoubtedly, you Orleanians think of me as a most horrible murderer, which I am, but I could be much worse if I wanted to. If I wished, I could pay a visit to your city every night. At will I could slay thousands of your best citizens, for I am in close relationship with the Angel of Death.

>Now, to be exact, at 12:15 (earthly time) on next Tuesday night, I am going to pass over New Orleans. In my infinite mercy, I am going to make a little proposition to you people. Here it is:

>I am very fond of jazz music, and I swear by all the devils in the nether regions that every person shall be spared in whose home a jazz band is in full swing at the time I have just mentioned. If everyone has a jazz band going, well, then, so much the better for you people. One thing is certain and that is that some of your people who do not jazz it on Tuesday night (if there be any) will get the axe.

>Well, as I am cold and crave the warmth of my native Tartarus, and it is about time I leave your earthly home, I will cease my discourse. Hoping that thou wilt publish this, that it may go well with thee, I have been, am and will be the worst spirit that ever existed either in fact or realm of fancy.

>The Axeman
>>
>>38075061

what a good choice. a true gentleman he was.
>>
Tie between Richard Ramirez and the Zodiac Killer.

Family member of mine was in a cell next to Richard Ramirez, so it is kinda neat to hear about what a person like that was actually like.

And the Zodiac Killer because I remember in high school how feverishly I wanted to be the person to crack his cyphered letters. Wasn't meant to be because I'm not very smart so I had no idea what I was doing
>>
Pichuskin strikes me as the og r9k serial killer.

Right now my fav is the long island serial killer simply because he hasnt been apprehended or is even active
>>
Ted Bundy. Dude was fucking hot.
>ywn be one of his victims
Feelsbadman
>>38075061
>captcha was about orleans
>>
>>38074935
kaczynski is GOAT
>>
>>38074935
Can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy? Never heard of him before.
>>
>>38075646

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVSddhJYwi4
>>
>>38074935
Albert Fish or Jeffery Dahmer
>>
>>38075061
holy shit that was a real guy??
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 750x1153px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 750x1153px
>>38075646
The British Jeffrey Dahmer basically.

I personally like Richard Trenton Chase (AKA The Vampire of Sacramento) because of his pure insanity.
>>
Does Ted Kaczynski count as serial killer?
If not then I pick Chikatilo.
>>
>>38076121
>Chase granted a series of interviews withRobert Ressler, during which he spoke of his fears ofNazisandUFOs, claiming that although he had killed, it was not his fault; he had been forced to kill to keep himself alive, which he believed any person would do. He asked Ressler to give him access to aradar gun, with which he could apprehend the Nazi UFOs, so that the Nazis could stand trial for the murders. He also handed Ressler a large amount ofmacaroni and cheese, which he had been hoarding in his pants pockets, believing that the prison officials were in league with the Nazis and attempting to kill him with poisoned food.
>>
The Son of Sam.

Truly the most robot serial killer ever.
>>
Why do people think that Randy Stair guy is a serial killer? I keep seeing that lately.
>>
>>38076601
Barely a mass murderer, but cerrainly not a serial killer
>>
H. H. Holmes.
He built a murder hotel with like trap doors, secret tunnels, even a gas chamber.
He also committed insurance fraud with his victim's deaths, then even sold their skeletons
capitalism at it's finest.
then some butthurt cock mongler went and burned down the hotel, like fuck, image how awesome that would be to visit...post Holmes ofc.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.