[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/letter/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

Go ahead robot, write a letter you never did. Put the thoughts you've had about them to text and get it out.
>>
Dear P,

Yeah I fucked that guy. Stop hinting about that topic. It was gross and I absolutely regret it. You know I'm not gay and it was mostly out of frustration, but I'm trying to move on.

-N
>>
>>38074293
dear nikki, I loved you more then my own life. When I talked to you i felt like I was worth something for those months we were together. when you first said "I love you" I felt like something inside me that was long since dead was brought back. So when you went around and cheated I hated you. I refused to talk to you. now im done with you and barely think about the time but when the memories come back I get closer to taking my own life then ever before. It would've been easier if you never acted like you liked me and just stopped. I cant say I blame you because I hate myself now more than anyone else could.
>>
Dear B,
All I asked was to not be lied to and yet you couldn't even do that.
Then you tried to play the victim?
I wonder what else you lied to me about.
Probably the entire relationship was just so you could pass the time.
Hope you enjoy /soc/ attention
Live long and Live strong.
-C
>>
>>38074293
dear cat
please message me on skype again I'm sorry for being a piece of shit
I hope you're doing ok being a productive member of society, I want to see your art again

pls respond,
D
>>
>>38074347
your name/initials?
>>
i spend most of the day daydreaming about you. you are so sweet and perfect and i cant wait to meet you and make you happy. i hope one day we will have 74 kids together and live happily ever after.
>>
A
Fuck you, stop messaging me you piece of shit
>>
Sup M? Today you would've turned 24. Twenty-fucking-four. Almost two weeks has passed and here I am, still finding it difficult to grasp the new, ugly truth that is I suppose I'm still fighting against it. A desire to deny the fact that we will never, ever again be able to chat, talk, laugh, game, joke, eat, to do whatever. Just hang. Or act like fools and run across the city chasing Pokemon.
Growing up I always wanted a little brother. A little brother sharing interests with, to look after, to guide, to teach and to watch grow. We are the same age but fuck, you sure were a pain in the ass sometimes even as a young adult, which makes me glad I didn't actually have a little brother growing up.
No, but seriously though, thank you for relying on me. The hours we spent talking about everything between heaven and earth, reflecting on the meaning of life, love, relationships, the purposes of insects and what not. thanks for all the memories. It was a privilege being a brother of yours. You always tried to entertain everyone, making fun of people (mostly yourself) and always tried to have a laugh whenever. Your sense of humour was one of your many great assets, such as being positive, loyal, respectful and thoughtful, thanks for hearing a brother out when needed.

You know, in his text Eminem says "instead of mourning your death, I'd rather celebrate your life". The problem is, a big part of me still believe or at least strongly wants to believe that you're alive and you'll show up, smile from ear to ear and say "I honestly didn't think YOU'D be fooled". And then I smack your smug face, hold you tight and whisper "fuck you man" and smile, happy and relieved everything was just a fucked up nightmare.

If only you knew how strongly I wish that scene could play out.Yeah yeah, I know. I have to move on.
Rest in peace M.
>>
M
It's funny how emotionless you made me.
I broke up with my now ex because I can't feel my heart because of you...
C
>>
Dear Jane,
I always admired you. I don't know much about you personally, really the only thing I know is that someone once told me you were a scientologist. I never question people's religions, having faith is so very human. Your art is amazing and you were kind to me the very few times we ever talked.

When we were at the art sale at Ringling you were wearing a beautiful white dress that perfectly matched your hair. The building was mostly dark but in front of my table in the auditorium was a single ray of light coming from a window high above.

When you stepped into that sunspot the entire room exploded with light as the sun's light fell on you. The light scattered and illuminated the darkness. Your form was almost completely engulfed by the light...

You looked like an angel. It was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen.
-Eve
>>
>>38075346
You kissed my heart, you know,
Like no one ever did before.
And I heard you moved on..
Are you already moved onn?
'Cause I'm sleepless about you
Sleepless without you.
>>
File: cover.jpg (1MB, 1500x1495px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
1MB, 1500x1495px
We were gathered in the class room to observe the demo and you asked If we could share the same seat. What? You are thicc pretty and popular why the fuck would we share a chair. What? It was so awkward I was slouching in my baggy corduroy pants and I probably had bad bo
We never spoke again
Can I turn my life around s.b?
I want to dress well and charm women such as yourself.
>>
R. R.

Gimme dat dik papi
>>
>>38075251
they told me to.
>>
File: 1498698122210.png (150KB, 464x466px) Image search: [Google]
1498698122210.png
150KB, 464x466px
L,
sorry I blocked you, i will never forget you. I didn't want to influence you badly with your situation
sinc, M
>>
heres a letter

q

for qucumber
>>
File: Screenshot_20170628-202936.png (877KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170628-202936.png
877KB, 1440x2560px
So here we are
Back to the start again
Trying hard to wait till morning
Hey rise and shine
And open up your eyes
To give this world some color
Shine on diamond eyes
Separate the space
Between love and lies
And as days go by, the memories remain
I'll wait for you
And as days go by, the memories remain
I won't let go
These days remain the same
Pictures fade away
Please don't ever change
Please don't change your mind
No matter what they say
I'll always wait
>>
>>38075422
Lets get back together then
>>
Anna,

As always, I miss you.

If you read this I hope you'll come back to be a part of my life, even if we both know it's a bad idea.

I need you.
>>
J

Go fuck yourself.
I saw you as my friend until i took a look at our relationship. You gaslighted me. You manipulated me. You broke my trust.
I loved you like a brother.

I hope i never see you again.
B
>>
>>38077710
What did J do exactly?
>>
>>38074505
I never lied to you, you're just a negative paranoid shit
>>
Steeb,

Re add me on discord if you remember it, because I do value you above the average anon, but that shit was creepy as fugg.

Samu (gay one),

Did you die?
I kinda hope you did.

Q,
Something Something luuuurve something something else

Jess
>>
>>38077970
>Steeb
wat
>>
>>38075251
Try and stop me, you flaming homosexual
>>
alright let's go

so my """""friends""""" you fucking cunts your are the defenition of disloyalty. you shits always want somethig from me BUT when i need some help... no you have no time. Burn in hell J. J. K. A.
>>
Dear G
Fuck you
>>
Dear Anons,

recommend me some post-rock.

Love,
Anon.
>>
>>38076166
Who dis?
I'm an L
>>
>>38079542
I gave my initial at the end lillu. I know it's not you so if it's not you FUCK OFF!
>>
File: Ge2XC7E.jpg (107KB, 656x660px) Image search: [Google]
Ge2XC7E.jpg
107KB, 656x660px
>>38079622
Okeh

bolbolboblobl
>>
>>38077587
Whats Anna's last initial?
>>
>>38079622
I miss her too :'(
>>
>>38079713
I don't understand why you said that.
>>
>>38079758
because I know who she is too you fuckin idiot
>>
>>38079667
why does that matter?
She wont read it.
>>
>>38079841
i still dont understand bevsuse I left her she didn't leave me. is she in jail lol

do u want to friend haha
>>
>>38080326
lol why would she be in jail?
>>
>>38080038
Maybe she has already.
>>
>>38080408
I'm not telling you :P. but I will kiss you because I'm slightly confused with my sexuality
>>
>>38080496
I doubt it though
>>
>>38080640
damn, I'm worried now lol. I didn't know she went so off the rails since we last spoke
>>
Dear Bayer,

I am pleased with the purity of your Coricidin. I would like to get some free samples so as to become a bonafide pharma rep For You, I'm well connected with the medical world, I will sell pallets of the stuff. Consider this my Pre-Resume. Thank you for your time, and your Coricidin.

Very respectfully yours,
Anon
>>
>>38074293

Dear politicians.
You ignored me and my entire generation of fellow Europeans for too long, now watch as your fucking union crumbles and is ablaze!

We will not accept surrender when the time comes.
Prepare to pay for what you have done.

Sincerely yours, concerned fellow European
>>
Since I was always doing everything on my own I just figured I'd keep doing it despite everyone telling me I couldn't. I really hate to admit now things are better I kind of want to bring you in on the fun stuff it doesn't always seem worth doing on my own.
>>
>>38074293
Dear Bridgette,
For years I have had a crush on you. For years I thought about asking you out. But I was too cowardly to do so.
Now it seems you've entered into the dating sphere (judging by your Facebook feed) and have taken an interest into Indian men. The most disgusting race around. I only wish you understand what you've put upon yourself.
Regards,
L.
>>
C,

It was awkward after we had sex, huh. Because we were both sober and we both had something beyond a physical need. We both were trying to fill and emotional void. But we were best friends and hooking up changed that. It's been exactly a week since we did it and agreed to take some space from each other to figure things out. You replied to my text today afternoon but I know you read it last night. I don't know what you're thinking now but I'm going to call you tomorrow and ask. When you called me yesterday everything was fine. I don't care if you're going on a date or something, I just want to hang out again soon before we really drift apart. We were best friends. We are best friends. Let's not let that change just because we hooked up.

Always,
A
>>
Why are there two of these shitty threads at the same time
>>
>>38081059
Andrew? Is that you?
Original.
>>
so the truth finally comes out
you swallowed.
you nasty fucking hoe
1. took 8 inches of cock your first time
2. allowed him to finish in your mouth and you swallowed
3. sent nudes to the faggot
4. brag about being a size queen

your degenerate list keeps on growing
>>
>>38079493
hahahaha
i deserve it
>>
>>38074293
To everyone of my friends,
I don't miss you.
>>
>>38081141
Nope, but my letter is pretty specific, I can't imagine another anon having the same circumstances
>>
File: Untitled.png (562KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
562KB, 648x648px
A,
I haven't forgotten about you, and I hope you haven't forgotten about me, either. I still worry about you, and I hope you're doing better now than you were a while back.
S
>>
>>38080496
Should not spread false hope like this anon.
>>
>>38077820
I had proof, are you a fucking idiot?
>>
What the fuck is the point of this thread your all just sending letters to the void it's not like of the recipients of the letters are going to read them.
Your just trying to make up for something you regret by doing something now.
Just let it go.
>>
>>38080967
Fvck yess.
>>
You da fuckin best, you da fuckin best. You da best I ever had. :')
>>
>>38082073
thanks man i appreciate that muchly
>>
>>38082984
You bet buds. About to take more Coricidin
>>
Dear OP

I just wanted to tell you that this is the cringiest thread i've seen in a good while.

Regards,
buttswanger68
>>
One thing is for certain, I have no way of contacting you, and you have no way of contacting me, either of us could disappear and that would be the end of w/e the fuck this is.

I remember you telling the cuck once "you have my number you can contact me" you see how easy it is to get in touch with somebody in real life, somebody you know, someone you have had a REAL relationship with. I just lol at my past self when trying so hard to get in touch with lmao member my fucking tubmlr? and you wouldn't budge and there you were, "you have my # you know how to reach me", just like that.

oh R, I'm happy thou, getting to unload my autism on you frees me from it spilling out in public.
>>
>>38074293
Dear x's family

it was me. I fucking killed him there was nothing that i would regret. Fuck you and fuck your dead fucking piece of shit dog that always bit me.

- your postman
>>
J,
I don't know what to do with you. I hardly see you caring about me and I know you was drunk.
>>
Every person I told about you thinks I'm insane for even having known you lmao. You are so fucking cringe....
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>38074293
I'm done with this website I have officially outgrown this bitch. It's been an unoleasant 8 years but I'm better now. I don't need you anymore. Goodbye.
>>
>>38083761
cringe? whats the story?
>>
>>38083930
lel cya tomorrow fag
>>
>>38084136
>lel cya tomorrow fag
I'll be back too
>>
>>38084127
>>38084583

this place is a communion for the worst people. so happy they're not in my life
>>
>>38081723
It's alright if they don't get it. If they wanted to talk to you they wouldn't make you write to them here.
>>
>>38074293
Dear Dad.
I know I'm a disappointment to you, but I want you to know I still love and miss you. You told me you didn't want a "tranny faggot son", and it hurt me, a lot. It hurt like a bitch for two years, but at the end of the day, until that point, you were a wonderful father and did everything you could. I still wanna fix up that old bronco with you someday. I wish we could talk more often, at least.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.