[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the shittiest way of suicide?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: yWRigl6B.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yWRigl6B.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
I say hanging. Those seconds being depraved of oxigen, with your neck all fucked up, plus you leave a horrific image for anyone who finds you.
>>
bump, i want to know what suicide method is the worst for you faggots
>>
>>38070385
Stabbing yourself in the heart. I seriously don't know how he did it.
>>
File: welcome to the eu.jpg (315KB, 787x674px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to the eu.jpg
315KB, 787x674px
just walk around in the eu lmao
>>
>>38070385
Wieso willst du dich umbringen, smallwarrior?
>>
>>38070385
Id say setting yourself on fire, why the fuck people decide to go out that way is beyond me.
>>
>>38070726
Weil mir langweilig ist, to be desu.
Deutsche?
>>
>>38070385
The rope pressure on the neck is so strong that all the arteries on the neck get compressed and you faint pretty quickly. There is no suffocation.
>>
>>38070707
He was murdered though.
>>38070758
Ya, setting yourself on fire is fucked. Definitely the worst way to go.
>>
Burning, drowning, jumping.

Burning is painful, drowning (especially if you tied weights to yourself) forces you to panic, jumping gives you time to think.
>>
>>38071257
Yeah ok. So was Kurt.
>>
>>38070385

I hung myself in a wooded trail and was discovered right as I passed out.

It honestly wasn't that bad, very uncomfortable but not excruciatingly painful. Throat was sore for 2 days and I had a little cough but that's it. There are far worse ways to suicide, as someone mentioned setting yourself on fire would probably be the worst.
>>
>>38070385
I attempted to hang myself a few years ago, I didn't feel a thing before waking up on the floor with a sore neck and bruised chin. If you hang yourself then the bloodflow to your brain will stop and you black out before even noticing the effects of being depraved of oxygen, as long as the rope you use don't fail it is very quick and painless.
>>
File: 1428483546423.png (7KB, 364x313px) Image search: [Google]
1428483546423.png
7KB, 364x313px
Living in Australia.
>>
>>38071232
And if you do It right it'll break your neck and you'll be instadead
>>
>>38071627
This is some useful info. Thanks anon. It's not every day you hear from someone with first-hand experience of being hanged.
>>
>>38071627
>>38071691
Did either of you feel any worse when you realised you couldnt even kill yourself right?
>>
>>38072112
not really, when I woke up on the floor I started panicking, fearing I might have hurt my spine or neck so that I might be paralyzed or have suffered brain damage. I was spastically twiddling my fingers and toes, while blabbering my name, my parents names and other sorts of random info to check that I did not get brain damage.
I guess I was lucky to get away with nothing more than a sore neck and some bruises on my face which I think came from hitting the wall or floor on my way down.
>>
>>38072112
I'm not either of them, but I definitely feel like a failure for not being able to hang myself properly and am more determined to kill myself. I can't buy a gun for 5 years, so I'm currently biding my time.
>>
>>38070385
Falling down a steep, rocky slope
>>
>>38070385
anything that gives you time to think probably suck. eg slow acting fatal poison; pills
+ alcohol; bleeding out
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.