[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has any robots tried jelqing to increase girth? did it work?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

has any robots tried jelqing to increase girth? did it work? I have a good length but my girth lets me down so much, fucking pencil dick
>>
>>38070217
I developed blood clotting issues and microtears from jelqing. You can try but be cautious. My dick is basically broken now
>>
>>38070313
I think it might be worth the risk, I can't stand it
>>
>>38070365
I was lying. I've never tried jelqing. You really shouldn't worry about the size of your dick so much

Unless you're smashing some kind of ultra-roastie, as long as you have stamina even an average dick will please her plenty
>>
>>38070430
It's 7"x4.5", I've had a hookup turn me down cause of it
>>
>>38070454
I wouldn't know what that looks like. I've never measured my girth. I've slept with two gf's and one hookup and have a 6 inch long doink. They've never complained and were complimentary, even.

But I'm also a foreplay god
>>
OP, full disclosure, there are some Jelqing horror stories out there where normies ruined their lives instantly and permanently. Apparently jelqing, when done wrong, can severely damage the penis. https://www.thundersplace.org/injuries-treatments/jelqing-has-destroyed-my-life-a-warning.html

>Fast forward 11 months and there has been no change in the state of my penis. The shaft of my penis and scrotum remain numb, my penis in it's flaccid state is now an inch smaller in length and about half an inch smaller in girth. I struggle to get an erection (something I never had a problem with before) and keeping hold of one is very difficult (I go from erect to completely flaccid in about 30secs if I don't concentrate), I don't know how much smaller my erection has got because I haven't had an erection long enough to really compare.
>My life has been destroyed. I am now on anti-depressants and have broken up from my girlfriend of two years due to this. I was once a happy guy who enjoyed life, I now spend my days waiting to go back to sleep so I can forget everything. I recently saw a urologist who said he doesn't know what I've done and can't give me an answer to my problems. I was thinking of suing the "Extreme Male Beauty" programme as they featured no warning of the possible consequences of this exercise but decided this would be too embarassing considering the subject.
>All this because I "jelqed" 20 times. So my advise to all of you on this board would be, fuck your penis size! Trust me, it's not worth it. It looks like I've ruined my penis for life and I'd hate this to happen to someone else. Be happy with what you've got, penis size inferiority is an entirely male created problem! Women love you for who you are and the children you can give them, something I may not get the chance to experience now. So stop the jelqing and whatever else you are doing to your penis and enjoy your health, if you've got that you're completely blessed.
>>
>>38070217
No but its fucking pseudo science.

All you're doing is causing microtears in ALL the tissues involved, promoting blood clots, and making permanent desensitizing plaque.

Scar tissue doesn't stretch and bloodclots prevent blood flow all of this leads to SMALLER and WEAKER erections and much earlier onset of ED while also making you feel far less.
Same for pumping.

The ONLY medically sound and proven method is surgery.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.