[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, been on the boards for about 4 years >fall for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: CnyJ2NR[1].jpg (26KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
CnyJ2NR[1].jpg
26KB, 435x435px
>be me, been on the boards for about 4 years
>fall for the oldfag meme that 4chan used to be better
>newfags like me ruined it, of course
>ok, let's check it out
>download some archives that go back to 08
>lurk about 3 years in one hour
>realize
>it's the same shit it's always been

It's the same shit. Explain yourselves oldfags.
>>
>implying oldfags are from '08

I'm from '08 and I was a newfag. Oldfags are pre-07. 4chan was better though, the newfags shit up a lot of the boards with each and every year, but eventually they settle in. And then they become subject to newfags dropping in and shitting on everything. The problem is that in the past they acclimated to board/site culture, but more and more lately they're not doing that because everyone here has become pussies and aren't telling them to fuck off and lurk moar, and now the newfags end up sticking out like sore thumbs. Annoying sore thumbs.
>>
07 brought in newfags
10 brought in cancer
12 killed the site
We're now in hell
>>
File: 1483296184732.png (174KB, 814x610px) Image search: [Google]
1483296184732.png
174KB, 814x610px
Theres nothing better. All that gayfags said they will leave never leaved. Even moot post fucking bananas i swear
>>
>>38068042
the site was always run by tools and populated by idiots but back in like '06, '07, '08, Tumblr and Twitter didn't exist yet so we'd occasionally get authentically smart people (not goons) who didn't have anywhere else to go

also we had more weirdo weebs*, which I liked

*the real kind not manime shitters or people who care about nekojiru for hipster cred
>>
>>38068860
also everyone was way younger, which typically makes you less of a shitheel unless you've got one of the congenital kinds of shitheelism
>>
>>38068042

.. 4chan was only churning out good content pre Facebook/social media apps/smartphones

Basically since the popularisation of internet use, "memes" and social media 4chans content and userbase has gone to shit. I think the most significant beginning of the end was the whole Scientology anonymous operaton clambake saga.. it exposed our secret little club to the masses and all the edgy little faggots showed up thinking they were rubbing shoulder with leet haxors and we r lejun we r anon etc.

Basically 4 Chan went to shit within a few years of its inception. I rarely ever lurk anymore and anytime I do I'm generally disappointed.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.