[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I like her >think she likes me >we both are busy on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tfw1497975246302.jpg (33KB, 458x458px) Image search: [Google]
tfw1497975246302.jpg
33KB, 458x458px
>I like her
>think she likes me
>we both are busy on specialized fields
>I understand what she feels
>she understands what I go through
>tried to ask her out in the past
>it ended up in a vague let's do it sometime
>other times I know for a fact she was busy working
>she posts on social media about single feels

How do I go about it to ask her again but make it more obvious about what I want?
Without saying something stupid like "I see you are single and I am too so maybe.." or "can we go oit on a date?"
>>
>>38067963
Hope it makes sense.
>>
>>38068137
R9k is really busy sometimes.. I am afraid this will disappear..
>>
>>38067963
Just casually ask her to go get coffee with you. Drink your coffee and then go get a beer or two. Talk a lot, enjoy yourself and make her laugh and make her feel comfortable
>>
>>38068265
I think I can do that. She lives a town away, not too far. Should I offer to go visit her or is this too beta? She comes often to my area since it is the centre.
>>
>>38067963
Just let her know that you want her bad and give her That look
>>
>>38068394
do whatever you can to get ur benis wet
>>
>>38068432
I don't know that look.
>>
>>38068394
Tell her you're in town (her area) and that yall should meet up. Starbucks, coffee, chat, bar, beer, make her laugh, smile a LOT, enjoy yourself, etc
>>
>>38068432
you know serious face unblinking eye contact
little bit of a nervous twitch. Gets the bitches soggy. In all seriousness i hope you land this bird op
>>
>>38067963
Lets go for drinks insert time and place of choosing ez
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.