[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think happens after you die? Afterlife? Or simply

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 200_s.gif (3KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
3KB, 267x200px
What do you think happens after you die?

Afterlife? Or simply nothing?

What's the most logical possibility?

Suicidal robot here, wanting to know others opinions to maybe help me across the line.
>>
Eternal nothingness.
And that's scary as fuck.
>>
>>38066478
Nothing, you just stop.
Everything stops, and finally you are at peace
>>
>>38066478
I am ok with death. It will be an end to all the bullshit.
>>
>>38066547
The end to yours but a new beginning of pain to those who know you.
>>
Well i was possesed by a spider demon when i was 5 and if i do everything it says i will get eternal life in a black void of pleasure and ease so,i guess that is whats going to happen to me.
>>
Is it possible your life just loops again?

I remember reading that the part of your brain that stores memories stays active for a few minutes when you die.
>>
>>38066478
i think your conscious experience ends when you die, it's not "blackness" because it just ends and you experience nothing, you no longer exist, you're gone
>>
>>38066694
>You have already died, and this is simply a series of memories you are re-experiencing
>>
>>38067970
>You will have to live your life over and over again
>>
>>38066478
Anon, read this. It's the only thing that keeps me from suicide, and if you can disconnect your logical state from your emotional state, you can keep going with life.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal%27s_Wager
>>
File: 1498399878861.jpg (77KB, 625x616px) Image search: [Google]
1498399878861.jpg
77KB, 625x616px
>>38066527

Why?

>I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it
>>
>>38069067
But you cant kill yourself for good, when you die, you are born again, repeating the same life ad infinitum
>>
>>38069630
>le mark twaine quote
Bet if I but a gun to your head, you would still cry like a little bitch

t. Muslim
>>
>>38066478
It is not black or white. It isn't good or bad. You just become fertilizer and feed the plants
>>
I believe there's an after life. As for what happens right as you die then not sure, but I imagine it's like waking up after a dream. Your entire life will feel like it only lasted minutes.
>>
File: 1449806536150.jpg (312KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1449806536150.jpg
312KB, 1024x768px
>>38066575
Actually very few people would care and they'd get over it pretty quick. This is true for most people.
>>
>>38069720

The condition of dying or knowing your mortal existence is controlled by you holding the gun to end my life is completely different from being dead.

Death as far as a body without a consciousness is concerned is beyond reason.
>>
File: 1497105672855.png (204KB, 279x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497105672855.png
204KB, 279x300px
New Game + in hell
>>
>>38066478

Idk, it's a daunting thought. Just nothing, the time stops, you don't see or hear anything else. There's no longer a you, just a corpse others see.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.