[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cosplayers/Lolitas: Sluts or innocent victims of hateful robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1498031070822.jpg (132KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498031070822.jpg
132KB, 600x900px
Does /cgl/, cosplay and lolita deserve the bad reputation it has on /r9k/?
>>
>>38065527
kill yourself unironically-
>>
>>38065527
yes, yes, yes. They're all whores, every one. It's a hyper version of their normal attention whoring.
All women deserve to be abused, it's what they want.
>>
Why would anyone do a MeMeMe cosplay? The entire thing is just so explicitly and unreservedly sexual and slutty.
>>
of course they're sluts, but that's okay because I love lewd girls
>>
Don't these girls have fathers?

are they just ok with them dressing up like this?
>>
>>38065527
You've clearly never been to /cgl/
>>
>>38065527
cosplaying is a normie hobby. They're definitely sluts.
>>
>>38065868
You really have to ask that? Most dudes can't handle their dick being stiff without turning into a heel-chasing beta orbiter, and most women know this. Dressing like a slut means more orbiters, which means more money.
>>
What annoys me is that we divorce rape as a crime from stuff like OPs pic.

We make it acceptable for a girl to dress like that, we don't consider the influence they are having on men around them.
>>
I'd love to lay down underneath them and have them shower me with their warm piss.
>>
File: 1498034286588.jpg (1MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498034286588.jpg
1MB, 960x1280px
Don't tell me not to rape.

Tell femanons to stop dressing like complete fucking whores.
>>
>>38066086
>we don't consider the influence they are having on men around them.
Only muslims do. Ironically they're the ones hated most here.
>>
I don't think anyone who posts about this has ever been to /cgl/.
>>
>>38066154
Yeah but muslims literally want women to wear giant bin bags. That's a step too far.

Women should just dress with a degree of decorum and modesty.

And if you catch your daughter dressing like OPs pic you beat the ever-loving shit out of her and lay some pipe into her yourself.
>>
>>38066154
Mostly because of the barbarianism and child rape. If we had a society where we didn't murder fucking everybody but women couldn't vote and were basically property, the world would be an amazing place.
>>
>>38066190
>Yeah but muslims literally want women to wear giant bin bags
Only a minority. Most muslims don't wear niqab and wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>38066192
>barbarianism
Yes they don't even let 5 year olds transition how barbaric.
>child rape
If you rape someone's child you'll be executed within a week.
>>
File: fwdadfs.jpg (116KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fwdadfs.jpg
116KB, 1920x1080px
>>38065527
>Based LTG Explains it best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP1pmL-fNPQ
>>
>>38066219
Doesn't matter whether it's hijab or niqab, even when Europe wasn't the degenerate place it is today, Islamic style modesty wasn't commonplace.

Most Arab women are hideous skinnyfats with stringy hair. Hair needs to actually get sunlight in the first place.
>>
>>38066183
Hey there whore.
>>
>>38066272
Surprised, he doesn't come off as such a raging faggot
Pretty redpilled actually
>>
>>38066272
>"these women are just using you for validation"
LTG understands
>>
>>38066247
Not in the West you won't, what the fuck are you talking about. Did you forget about Rotherham? Or how Germany is struggling with the fact that so many migrants are married to kids? Whatever it is you're trying to say, you aren't relaying the point well.
>>
>>38065527
they are girls on 4chan that wouldn't date us.
they deserve all the hate they get and more.
>>
>>38066272
God damn he's absolutely right.
>>
>literal faggots ITT complaining about women showing too much skin
if i were in charge i would make it mandatory for women under 30 y/o and under 200 lbs to walk around naked. what the fuck is wrong with you low test fags?
>>
>>38066919
It's not about testosterone it's about expecting people to have a certain amount of decency.
Stop being a stooge and realize sexual promiscuity and slut culture hasn't improved the world
>>
>>38066086
Even if they were going around naked, nobody has the right to rape anyone.

Any man who can't accept that belongs in prison.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.