[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so you're at the club with your GF and this guy redistribute's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

so you're at the club with your GF and this guy redistribute's your Girlfriend's ass to the local soviet.
What do you do?
>>
>>38065465
isn't a soviet a council?
I join the soviet
>>
I start an economics race to buy the most drinks for my gf, him trying to keep up with me bankrupts him and he collapses.
>>
File: fedor.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fedor.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>38065465
Excuse myself for a moment and call up Fedor.
>>
>>38065465
Looks like the kind of dude that doesn't know anything about communism but supports it because of love for mother Russia.

He's not gonna redistribute shit.
>>
>>38065587
he describes himself as a anarcho-communist and supports the Russian Communist Party. He was arrested in 2009 for drawing an anarchist symbol and pro-labor slogan on the washington monument, and has a tattoo of the IWW sabocat on his tricep.
>>
>>38065651
>faggot that wants everything for free and wants immigrants to rule russia
he can have a bullet for free
>>
File: stalin.jpg (82KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
stalin.jpg
82KB, 640x637px
>>38065523
DELETE THIS
and do so in an original way, please
>>
>>38065651
>anarcho-communist
always get a hearty laugh from this one
>>
>>38065465
>Neanderthals died out over 100k years ago
>>
>>38065465
I have no gf so this would only improve my life.

t. unironic uberleft
>>
>>38065651
>anarcho-communist sporting a communist party shirt
>an anarchist anything sporting a t-shirt of any party at all

Fucking cuck. The few examples of anarchy that lasted long enough to have any real work impact and were even relatively successful were cut down by power hungry commies and this guy goes ahead and suck their tankie cock.

Anarchism is an ideology I deeply oppose and I believe simply cannot work on a large scale, but I still have a bit of respect for what they did in the past.
>>
>>38065548
didn't fedor get shrekked last week
>>
>>38065901
"communism is when u can go to the movies 4 free :)" - mr karl marx
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.