[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realise the reason you don't have a girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1498435240095.png (162KB, 300x378px) Image search: [Google]
1498435240095.png
162KB, 300x378px
>tfw you realise the reason you don't have a girlfriend is because you spend every second of your free time at home
>>
>>38065437
but wat do if you live in a small town and have no friends or family close
>>
>>38065437
>tfw you try so hard and still end up here
Im doing all sorts of shits activley on school off school talking with different people but if i dissapeared tommorow noone would notice
>>
>>38065597
Move to the biggest walkable nearby city obviously
>>
>>38065437
Where else do I go? Give me examples cuz I'm retarded.
>>
>>38065437
I guess you're right, but it's not like anyone is inviting me to go do stuff.
I've fallen through the cracks
>>
>>38065437
>implying robots have friends
>>
>>38066022
Go to the playground and do dips and pullups on the frame to impress the moms
>>
>>38066084
I never implied such a thing anoon
>>
>>38065437
>I lack a certain form of social connection because I don't interact with society

No shit.
>>
>>38065437
This and the fact that I'm an black belt of autism
>>
>>38066878
Most people with actual autism can still get a girlfriend, admit it, it's your shitty personality and lack of social interaction.
>>
File: 1497453684929.jpg (14KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1497453684929.jpg
14KB, 184x184px
>>38066942
Why are you even here? Would it kill you to be fucking supportive?
>>
>>38065437
as opposed to spending every second sitting on a bench at a park? Tried that
Nah m8 you are fucked no matter what you if you are not a normalfag
>>
>tfw you try going out and it only makes you more upset because you are the only person alone in a sea of couples and groups of friends

Stay inside where its safe
>>
>>38066942
Like most people on this board I'm not talking about literal autism, it's more like a lack of social skills, not knowing when it's the right moment to make a move and not taking the hints. Also the fear of rejection doesn't help.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.