[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I think something just bit me in my butt! >Can you please

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1498713050156.jpg (600KB, 1080x1919px) Image search: [Google]
1498713050156.jpg
600KB, 1080x1919px
>I think something just bit me in my butt!
>Can you please take a look, big brother?
Wat do?
>>
>>38065436
>*prrtttt prrrrrrrt*
>*BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPHULLLLLLLLLLLPFFFFFSSSSSS*
>*p-plop*
>"take a bite brother! I dropped a brown baby for you!"
>*munch munch*
mmmmmmmm
>>
TFW actually a big brother to a QT sister.

It's all normal TBQH, unless your distant with your dlsibling
>>
>>38065698
actually made me feel disgust/10
>>
>>38065436

Thongs look extremely uncomfortable
>>
>>38066136
They are women lie
Its to show off their ass and the fucking things cost over 20 for one.
Women are turned into whores for profit.
Look at makeup sales.
>>
>>38066136
Try wearing one for a day and see for yourself
>>
>>38065907
how can you have a qt sister if you look like a gargoyle?
>you don't look like a gargoyle but are posting here

somethings are not adding up man
>>
File: ELIxKtWVIuZ5Wv.jpg (44KB, 575x600px) Image search: [Google]
ELIxKtWVIuZ5Wv.jpg
44KB, 575x600px
>wearing thongs

absolutely haram
>>
Let's appreciate nice ass fellow anons
>>
I love when girls tie their hair up like that and those wispy, soft strands of hair at the bottom hang down.
Especially those really fine little hairs that grow on her neck.
And the space between her hair and the back of her ears.

It's all so beautiful
>>
>>38065436
1, I don't have a sister....
2. I am not white
3. What the fuck are you doing in my condo?
>>
File: thatfeel.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
14KB, 633x758px
Everything about her looks so soft
>>
>coworker lifts her shirt and turns around showing her ass
>does these pants look good on me?
>y-yeah I guess
>>
Is anybody else incredibly turned on by the back of a girl's upper arms?
>>
BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>oohh smells like rotten eggs

BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>what can't handle it anon? teehee
>>
BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff ... oh yes my dear .... sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff .... quite pungent indeed ... is that .... dare I say .... sssssssnniff ... eggs I smell? ..... .sniff sniff .... hmmm ... yes ... quite so my darling .... sniff .... quite pungent eggs yes very much so ..... ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff .... ah yes ... And also .... a hint of .... sniff .... cheese ..... quite wet my dear .... sniff ... but of yes ... this will do nicely .... Sniff ..... please my dear .... another if you please .... nice to big now .... BBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes ... very good! .... very sloppy and wet my dear .. ..hmmmmm ... is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim? ... hmmmm ..... let me ..... let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling .... ... hmmmmm .... hmm..yes .... that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear .... ah yes .... let me guess ... curry for dinner? .... oh I do not know what to do. Fffffff ..... hmmm ... hhhmmmmm I see ... yes .... yes indeed as well curry ...... hmmm .... that fragrance is quite noticeable .... yes ... ..onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear? ..... hmmmmm .... yes quite ..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that ... that little gust my dear ... .you caught me off guard ... Yes ... so gentle it was though ... hmmmm ... let me taste this little one ... just one small sniff ... ..sniff ... ah ... .ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff ... and yet ... so strong ... yes ... the odor ... .sniff sniff ... hmmm ... .is That ... .sniff ... .hmmm ... .I can almost taste it my dear ... ..yes ... .just ... sniff ... .a little whiff more if you please ... ..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff ... ah yes I have it now ... .yes quite ... .hhhhmmmm ... delectable my dear ... ..quite exquisite yes ... ..I dare say ... sniff ... .the most pungent one yet my dear ...
>>
File: sato-anime.jpg (45KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
sato-anime.jpg
45KB, 512x288px
>"I can't really see it good I think you need to bend over on the couch for me to get a good look"
>"Can you see it now big brother"
>start playing with pussy
>"I think so, don't it feel good when I rub it?"
>"mmmhmmm"
>"I think I need to apply my special medicine for you"
>"wait I'm not sure if you need it"
>"just be a good girl for your big brother"

and then we fug
>>
>>38065907
do you have any cute/interesting/hot stories to greentext for us?
>>
Reminder that BroXSis is the purest form of love
>>
>>38066770
No, because I'm not a fucking degenerate scumbag.
>>
>>38065436
I take a look.
>>
>>38066770
>be me
>sister is a fat sjw lard ass golem
>mumbling stutters something is wrong behind her
>runs in the bathroom
>locks door
>doublelocks door for safety
>"eeeeeyowwwww! a spider!"
>loud crashes and bangs from the bathroom
>mom asks "is everything ok?"
>sister shouts and cries "a spider! wtf a fucking spider!"
>some 15 minutes later she gets out of the bathroom
>the five millimeters innocent spider was destroyed like in Looney Tunes cartoons
>she took a triple shower to be sure no spideysmell was around her within a mile radius
>wtf
>>
I love that part where their hips kind of dip in a little bit, where the side of her panties sit

Women are so wonderful, every tiny little part of them is beautiful.
>>
>>38066845
I agree anon, finally there's some positivity here. I want to be with a woman. To spend time with one that I think is worth spending time.
>>
>>38066843
>tfw ur spideysmells r tinglin
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.