[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girls doesnt care about personality look at xxxtentacion,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: eMObVGw.jpg (77KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
eMObVGw.jpg
77KB, 800x1000px
girls doesnt care about personality

look at xxxtentacion, has been in jail because he kicked his gf, look at him with those girls having fun in a hotel room while you are in your room crying

he is 5'6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HfaKCzt0EM
>>
>he fell for the insecurity meme
>he doesnt have a harem of thots to suck him off at will
>he's not getting money
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
GETTING BTFO BY A REPEAT OFFENDER MANLET
STAY BROKE POORBOTS
>>
he didn't hit her you fucking idiot
height =/= personality either so what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>38065030
Yeah I did that with white women and weed.
White women will fuck anything and anyone as long as you have stuff.
>>
>>38065172
HOW THE FUCK ARE THEIR XXXTENTACION DEFENDERS EVERYWHERE GET THE FUCK OUT.
>>
>>38065030
Well xxx is a semi famous meme rapper, that's enough for a woman to fuck a weird looking manlet, but women do care about personality. Even if it's a shit personality they're attracted to, it's still the personality that got them wet.
>>
File: Obama-laughing-AFP-640x480.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Obama-laughing-AFP-640x480.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>38065030
>whitebois getting cucked by this manlet nigga
>>
>>38065196
why do people tell the truth on the internet :(
>>
File: 1387548583513.png (80KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1387548583513.png
80KB, 500x475px
>>38065030
Your example proving why girls don't care about the personality you have cultivated is someone who is on national TV and does giant shows for thousands of people and is liked by thousands of fans?

Even if I accept your premise is true, you picked the worst possible example.
>>
>>38065030
>look at him with those girls having fun in a hotel room

Wooooow! Having fun in a HOTEL room!

How adventurous.
>>
>>38065030
>has been in jail because he kicked his gf
>he is 5'6
Correct. But you're leaving out the important factors; xxxtelevisionset is famous and has money.

All quasi-famous, soundcloud rappers can get girls.
>>
it was the worst of times, it was the worst of times
>>
>>38065030

Just because a girl is white doesn't mean she's some special angel. He's fucking slut potheads, not worthy women. A whore is a whore, no matter her color
>>
Women are attracted to confident males, I don't get why faggots on this refuse to understand that and call it a "meme".
I see plenty of very average looking guys with GFs and they aren't famous ot rich. Some of them are even around my height (and I'm a short) but they all share a common point : confidence.
The reason why you faggots can't get no pussy is because you're a bunch of insecure faggots
>waaaah I'm ugly (even though if you washed your fucking skin and got a decent haircut you would be decent looking
>waaah I'm only 5'11" (even though you're taller than 95% of women on earth
>>
XXXtentacion is a perfect example of someone who will fizzle out very quickly if he doesn't get his act together quickly -- possibly within a year.

He may be able to get away with this young brat image now at 19 or whatever, but as soon as he starts getting into his twenties, it's not going to be so cute anymore, and people will turn on him.

All he is is potential. The second he doesn't live up to it, is the second everyone will completely forget about him.

And there is absolutely nothing worse than being a has-been.
>>
>>38065030

No shit motherfucker. He is famous, successful and rich as fuck. Probably has a big dick also.

Ofcourse they want him regardless of height and personality.
>>
>>38065793
>you have been muted for a thousand seconds
>>
XXXtentacion is the fidget spinner of music, trendy and autistic
>>
>>38065793

>unironically uses the haircut and shower meme

spot the redditor
>>
>>38065030
>here, look at <insert famous person> getting pussy despite his <insert character flaw>!
>this obviously proves EVERYONE with <insert character flaw> can get pussy!
>why are you so pathetic? kys

Funny how this kind of low-quality templated psyops bullshit gets so many butthurt replies.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.