[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what makes your life so shit? what do you want from life to be happy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: 1497377613038.jpg (57KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1497377613038.jpg
57KB, 604x604px
what makes your life so shit?
what do you want from life to be happy?
>>
>>38061553
Happiness doesn't exist. Took me long enough to realize that.
>>
>>38061641
correction, happiness doesn't exist for people like us. But for normal people they seem to find happiness often.
>>
>>38061553
what i want would be that my life would have taken a diffrent route from the day ive been born.
>>
>>38061553
>what do you want from life to be happy?
I want it to end.
>>
>>38061553
I want a fucking friend. Someone who can be there all the time. I'm tired of being alone all day.
>>
>>38061553
I will never know what true love feels like. Women will always find me disgusting. All I want is a good, pure wife that I can marry and raise a large family with. I want to feel desired and important in this life, but I have no one. I don't belong here and my existence was a mistake.
>>
>>38063939
Having a "friend" doesn't help at all if you can't connect with them. That's why I don't want to hang out with them anymore. I feel more alone with them than when I'm alone in my room. We are too different to have normal relationships.
>>
>Having desires but no disciple or ambition to pursue them

You're just like the fatasses who just """""""""""""can't""""""""""" lose weight no matter how much they """"""""""""""try""""""""""""""

Actually, I bet more than half this thread is fat fucks
>>
>>38064111
Shut the fuck up and leave the thread
>>
>>38064135
Don't fall for the bait, anon.
>>
>>38061553
I want my uncle to fucking leave and go back to his home. That guy is really grinding my gears
>>
I have no ambition and no self-esteem. I'm a good writer and people even tell me that but I just shrug it off and think they're just being polite and refuse to pursue my goals and continue to just shitpost on 4chan.
>>
>>38064159
What does he do that annoys you?
>>
I never achieve anything i work hard for. I see no results. Either im too stupid or just not made for it.
>>
I'd like to have a more normal voice
I'd like to be able to speak properly in both languages and not be that stupid fucker who has to be reminded how words are pronounced
I'd like it if I didn't fuck things up with my crushes because then the one thing stopping me from trying really would just be myself
I'd like my parents to be chill people
>>
>>38064207
Same but with sketching. I used to be pretty good. But stuff happened in my life and now I just feel kinda numb.
>>
>>38064090
Same here. I have two friends from HS, but they're normalfags and they rarely talk to me. On those rare times we hang out together I'm nothing but a third wheel. Sometimes I wonder why they still care about me.
I just wish the robot I met from here would come back...our conversations were flowing like water, it was so nice..
>>
>>38064269
"why are you so quiet anon?"
And then they notice you chilling with the weirdos and hitting it off with them and they're teasingly saying "oh, so you'll talk to them but not us ahahahhaha?"

like let me be friends with the people i wanna befriend in peace baka
>>
>>38064216
He just whines about the smallest fucking things, worse than a woman, and it's all day with this guy. I just stay in my room all day to avoid it, it's always something
>>
>no motivation/drive to do anything
>everything seems like shit
>dont want anything anymore
>everything ive ever reached feels like nothing now
i really dont know how to fix any of this
>>
>>38064289
I'm not familiar with the feeling. I don't understand why the people you call "friends" would mock you for talking to weirdos. I'd ditch them immediately.
>>
>>38064323
Literally me. It feels like I don't any purpose in life and everything I do is meaningless.
>>
>>38061553
I have only two things I want from life. One is to impress this nice lady who's helping me to go back to school and get my life together. Two is I really want to become a professional cyclist as I'm addicted to it and there's nothing else in life I'm really good at. I hope those two things can come together someday..
>>
>>38061553
I just want to feel safe, content and have good friends and a good relationship, not asking for much. I just gotta stop making retarded decisions and procrastinating. I'm 21 now it's been 3 years and I really gotta face this shit
>>
I dont know man
t.a no one
>>
>>38061553
Someone to share and wayfare through it.
The rest would've been a nice addition.
>>
My bad health, the constant pain. The fact all my friends are successful in life and have moved on and im completely unable to do a job I love as a result of my healthy. so have little in life but to shitpost, apply for jobs I will neither get nor want or would manage to keep because im little qualified and have social anxiety unsuited to anything but the comfy outdoor work I once did.

I think a family would make me happy. Some purpose in life even if it's a low skill job. Routine, to have friends I see. The money to pursue hobbies. To live in a place I can take pleasure in nature
>>
>>38061641
>>38062509
I think it does exists, but it's not something u achieve and become happy forever
It's just an emotion you get form time to time, or simply not
>>
>>38065041
What sort of health issues do you suffer from?
>>
>>38065212
Well I already had a shithead give me abuse over it in another thread so I'm exposing myself. But basically I have a birthmark on my spine. My body is essentially eating itself. To counteract this I'm getting radiotherapy which is making me bloated and feel like shit constantly. I can barely eat for pain but I'm getting fatter. This isnt great given my history of body issues and bullimia. But we soldier on. I just want to function normally. Its fucking killing me to be trapped in my own body as well as inside constantly with no company but 4chan and the ocassional half hearted reply from old friends who have moved on in life.
>>
>>38065320
woah I never heard of something like that. hope your condition can still improve in the future. wish you all the best man
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>38061553
>No real friends
>Family don't like me
>Never get invited to anything
>Becoming skinny and weak from poor eating habits
>This website
>>
File: 1498110470877.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1498110470877.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>38061553
>what makes your life so shit?
Chronic physical illness that should prevent me from going outside, plus severe social anxiety. Everyone thinks I can handle going outside like this, but any sane person would see that I actually need to go to a doctor
>what do you want from life to be happy?
To be released from its grasp. I hate existence.
>>
File: 1496552940917s.jpg (4KB, 120x125px) Image search: [Google]
1496552940917s.jpg
4KB, 120x125px
>>38064111
>Actually, I bet more than half this thread is fat fucks

tfw it' s true
>>
>>38064111
witnessed

fucking a-riginal
>>
>>38066892
I used to be thin though
>>
>>38061553
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk
I am happy.
Food, water, shelter and some guns.
Stashed of course.
>>
>tfw don't feel tired from midnight-4 or 5 AM
>tfw can't wake up before noon
kill me ironically
>>
Lack of sex and money. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>38061553

>my part time work at mcdicks makes me physically sick when i have to go in for a shift
>i just want some buddies i can go out with on a weekend
>i want to know what its like for a girl to enjoy being with and touching you
>>
>>38061553
Infinite real money and being able to stay home. The first one can't happen if I stay home forever, though.
>>
>>38064111
no
If you're fat you want to be fat and make a conscious decision to stay fat. You should say we are like skinny people who have no motivation to eat until starving.
Gaining weight is much more conscious work than losing/not gaining.
>>
>>38061553
Schizophrenia and social interactions
It's like my life is the game destiny and I don't have a wifi dongle
>>
>>38061553
if your life was so shit you wouldn't even bring it up, people like you really piss me off
>>
>>38061553
a badass looking small to mid sized musclecar
a gf
>>
>>38061553
>what makes your life so shit?
lonlieness, poverty, old age, bad health
what do you want from life to be happy?
a chance to start over without all these people influencing me to do dumb shit
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.