[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A video every NEET should watch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1498805520629.jpg (123KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498805520629.jpg
123KB, 639x960px
I think is a metaphor about how staying in place leads to stagnation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO6qIM2WO6k [Embed]
I never realized how dark children's tv shows used to be. Now literally every song/scene has to be positive and it probably harms the child's growth into an adult.
>>
File: 1492493525708.jpg (175KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1492493525708.jpg
175KB, 1024x768px
>There's no flagging option for "hitting close and being too real"
>>
Lol, how have I never seen this before
>>
File: 1477221347186.jpg (23KB, 499x430px) Image search: [Google]
1477221347186.jpg
23KB, 499x430px
>cheerful music starts playing
>slowly zooms in to Henry's face
>mfw it finally sets it that im Henry and will always be Henry
>>
Cannot watcsh it from Germany.

Also staying in comfort zone is better than falling down all the time, keep on losing.
>>
>>38061255

Holy shit, and it just ends with him still stuck in the tunnel.

>"I think Henry deserved his punishment, don't you?"

AAAAAAAHHHHH GIVE HIM A CHANCE
>>
shades of Cask of Amontillado
>>
>>38062316
They did give him a chance. That's the point. Everyone gave him a chance, even Thomas tried to save him from himself.

In the end though, he wouldn't accept any help and refused to move from his spot. So yes, he did deserve his punishment.
>>
What the fuck was the lesson to be learnt from this? People who are depressed and stuck in a shitty situation deserve to be cut off from the rest of the world their whole lives? GIVE ME MINDLESS POSITIVITY ANY DAY OVER THIS MISERABLE SUICIDE INDUCING BULLSHIT RREEEEEEE
>>
>>38062167
>implying there's only those two options
>>
>>38062602
The lesson to be learned from this is to not be afraid/so vain as to not get a little wet/dirty/scuffed up in doing what you have to do.

Also if it makes you feel any better, they let him out later.
>>
>>38062807
That made me feel much better

Thanks you
>>
>>38062858
The only reason they let him out, by the way, is because he stopped being a piece of shit and said he'd help and stopped caring about the rain messing up his paint. His paint that got messed up anyway from the dirt from the tunnel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWtNGzGZTCo
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.