[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Father, I pray that you give these people strength and endurance,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Jesus and John the Baptist.png (346KB, 436x379px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus and John the Baptist.png
346KB, 436x379px
Father, I pray that you give these people strength and endurance, and your loving hand to guide them to the right path. Amen.
>>
How do you think Jesus was on a personal level? Super nice guy?
>>
>>38055681
>Amen
Amen
Original sin
>>
File: really.jpg (21KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
21KB, 450x299px
>>38055681
K, I'm sure he'll get right on that
>>
>>38055681
>neither looks Middle-Eastern and/or Semitic
topkek
>>
>>38055701
It's difficult to tell how a person that didn't exist was as a person
>>
Why would Jesus be baptized?
>>
>>38055767
Lord give this person your great love so that your glory might be revealed through him.
>>
>>38055790
Are you fucking autistic my man?
>>
>>38055786
He did exist and you may do any scholarly inquiry to find so.
>>
>>38055787
that is a very complex theological question that is debated for at least 1600 years.
>>
>>38055807
No he didn't
https://www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm
>>
>>38055807
The scholarly work on the historical Jesus is very shady at best. All books pro historicity basically claim that he existed because other people before them claimed he existed.

That is the best book on the subject of pro-mythicism, it didn't convince me fully, but it makes some VERY strong points that i have yet to see fully discredited.
>>
>>38055681
>i PRAY THAT YOU ACTUALLY HELP THE PEOPLE YOU CREATED

wowee, jesus is such a """""""saint"""""""". Fucking deadbeat father is what he is.
>>
>>38055837
>>38055875
The fact is that it is hard to prove any specific existed in the first century.

You may read accounts of a Jesus being crucified by Roman historians.

The Roman historian Tacitus, in his Annals (written ca. AD 116), book 15, chapter 44., referred both to 'Christus' and his execution by Pontius Pilate.

I am not here to debate the history of Christ. But I am here so that those who believe in Him might be saved.
>>
>>38055701
>How do you think Jesus was on a personal level? Super nice guy?
probably a prick.

he kept on talking about gouging your eyes to avoid adultery and fornication. He would probably be really ultra-conservative and may have more in common with ISIS than the average free-sex American.
>>
>>38055891
It is the grievous sin of the world which has produced the grievous suffering of the world. God welcomes you back into his love if you accept his grace.
>>
>>38055910
>written ca. AD 116
nobody claims the Christ myth and Christian believes weren't established in the Roman Empire by the 2nd century.
>>
>>38055891
>>38055923
Hollywood cuntery aside, Tyler Durden said it best:
>You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen. We don't need Him. Fuck damnation, man, fuck redemption! If we are God's unwanted children, so be it!
>>
>>38055701
Probably seemed pretty crazy, but there were a lot of apocalyptic prophets at the time. He once screamed at a tree.
>>
Please help me, o Lord. I try to follow You, but I'm weak and a sinner.

Help me, I need Your hand to guide me.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.