[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

late night anxiety

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1498185699625.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1498185699625.gif
2MB, 696x478px
Who else /latenightanxiety/ here

I just got a sudden surge of it so I went into my closet to try to calm down.
>>
I guess I'm the only one...

I hate this shit
>>
I have to stay up all night. I work nights. It is too hard of a transition to go between working nights and sleeping during the day to constantly reverse back to the normal sleep cycle. I'm so tired. I'm so alone. No one is awake when I am. If this keeps going on like this... Well, what am I supposed to do? Just live like some kind of nocturnal Boo Radley? Watching the world through blinds of my apartment while everyone near me doesn't even realize I exist. Like a ghost. I'm not sure if I am making any sense because I'm so tired.
>>
>>38054820
Sometimes it happens as I'm trying to get to sleep, luckily I rarely need to be up early although when I do it is more likely to happen.
I don't really know how to deal with it, I'm just lying there in the darkness and suddenly all my fears and insecurities rush to the surface.
>>
>>38054820
I've recently gotten this

I can't stop this shit, I'm anxious throughout the entire day because I'm afraid of the nighttime anxiety, especially when I'm trying to sleep.

Does anyone know how to deal with it?
>>
>went into my closet

Does squeezing into crevasses also help you deal with the feeling of it? I noticed I tend to curl up in a corner or at the foot of my bed or under the table.
>>
>>38054820
that image is comfy as fuck
>>
File: image%3A235703.jpg (89KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A235703.jpg
89KB, 640x360px
>>38054820
I hear sounds at night of things moving,had nightmares , and one day i woke up feeling a hand sticking it's finger in my stomach.the only way i found to stop it was thinking i was scarier than those things and that i had evil friends from other dimensions.
Hahahahaha
>>
>>38054820
I used to sit in bed and every once in a while I would remember that I am gonna die one day, and the fear would make me get up and switch my lights on, and sit there calming down for a few minutes before I attempted sleep again. One day I spoke to a mental health nurse about it and she asked me what aspect of it actually bothers me. I said the fact that it will all be over, and she said why does that bother you. And I realised it doesn't, because when I am dead I won't know about it. And the only thing that'll really be any form of continuation of my life will be if I have kids, and I leave behind something good for them, a good upbringing or wealth or something, but beyond that it doesn't matter, I may as well not have existed. So I may as well make the most of it while I am here, enjoying it for whatever sake I decide to.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.