[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People in Illinois now have to pull an Elliot and drive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 8uoo8453or.png (446KB, 492x479px) Image search: [Google]
8uoo8453or.png
446KB, 492x479px
>People in Illinois now have to pull an Elliot and drive out of state to buy Powerball tickets

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/powerball-mega-millions-sales-suspended-illinois-unprecedented-step-n777771
>>
>>38054649
Why do you like this fag so much? Why does everyone here idolize him?
>>
>>38054666
You obviously dont spend much time on this board or know anything about who he was.
>>
>>38054684
I spend way too much time on this board and I know exactly who he is. I just don't get the admiration. He's a beta faggot.
>>
>>38054699
>I spend way too much time on this board
If this were true you would understand why people here admire him.
>>
>>38054649
>>People in Illinois now have to pull an Elliot and drive out of state to buy Powerball tickets

That seriously made me chuckle anon
>>
>>38054666
Have you seen his videos? They're fucking hilarious, the guy is a hapa mutt yet acts like the champion of white supremacy and despises asians.
>>
>>38054746
Fucking cuck. Just give me some actual reasons. I know his whole fucking story. He's one of the biggest losers out there.

And please don't say you relate to him like he's a hero just because neither one of you could score the pussy. He looks like the biggest tosser ever born. Why would you want to be like him?
>>
>>38054684
This guy was a piece of shit. You could be the most beta/incel man on the planet and still think he was a terrible fucking person. He was rich as shit and had everything going for him, I've had girls call me creepy who I really liked but I wouldn't ever be as much of a piece of shit as Elliot was.

BTW he was a miscer not a robot so you can fuck yourself
>>
File: er.webm (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
er.webm
1MB, 480x360px
video originale
>>
File: 1403624961269.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1403624961269.gif
2MB, 320x180px
video originaIe
>>
>>38054777
Ok retard im going to explain why some of the people here admire this loser because you are too dumb to figure it out yourself even though you explained it to yourself already.

>People here are angry and bitter at the world, so was he
>He was "one of the biggest losers out there" another trait someone here might find admirable
>Many of the losers here also have never scored pussy, so they relate to his frustrations and rage over that subject, whether or not you liked that response (people who relate to someone can more easaly find themselves admiring them)
>hes a "beta faggot"
>>
Funny, Walking on Sunshine played on pandora when I first saw this thread
>>
>>38054649
Why doesn't Illinois just liquidate Chicago and simply accept that they're never going to get the money back they sunk into that shithole?
>>
>>38054837
I honestly believe beta people would defend women more? Being an angry robot or incel isn't the same as being a beta, sorry to burst your bubble. Elliot was a fucking faggot and not a robot. He was a miscer and people there hated him and didn't want to contribute to his toxic bullshit.
>>
>>38054837
So you admire him because you think he was a robot? That's a fucking shit reason. Is it because he killed people? Is that something you aspire to do?
>>
>>38054864
l like this version best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeKv4C5eDOQ
>>
File: 1498280403369.jpg (77KB, 544x527px) Image search: [Google]
1498280403369.jpg
77KB, 544x527px
>>38054777

Normie invader detected. Are you really acting like you know who he is... yet you want an answer why people idolize him? Are you trying to get an answer just so you can have an easier time blending in. Fuck off back to facebook faggot before I put a fucking bullet through your snapback.
>>
>>38055192
>fails to give an actual reason to think Elliot is worth adoring
>thinks someone has to be a normie to think Elliot is a complete faggot

I'm guessing the only people on here that actually like him are angry teenage wannabe edgelords who think mass shootings are actually something worth admiring. It's the only explanation for why no one has an actual response about why they think Elliot is cool.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.