[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the male ego so fragile?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: n4hpiul2t96z.jpg (232KB, 680x1483px) Image search: [Google]
n4hpiul2t96z.jpg
232KB, 680x1483px
Why is the male ego so fragile?
>>
>>38049350
killing women doesn't work because you'll make yourself go extinct that way
killing men does because one man can fertilize a shit-ton of women
our egos are fragile because we have to worry about everyone deciding to murder us
>>
>>38049350
Donald Trump thread
>>
>>38049533

Ancient malaysian saying go "first origami, best origami"
>>
>>38049350
This whole time magazine thing is such a forced meme. Lots of normalfags I know have some custom made fake newspaper or magazine covers that say "X does incredible thing" displayed. It's not serious.
>inb4 Trumptard
didn't vote for the man; it's possible to defend someone you don't support.
>>
>>38050749
>normalfags have these too
Gee, it's almost like we have different expectations of your average civilian and THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD?
>>
>>38050784
Your thread is shit and your posting is shit, you're unfunny and unoriginal and prioritize pushing your agenda over what is best for the Ossetian Fletching Subforum you're posting on.

I wish you would go away. I'm saging.
>>
>>38049350
It's frustrating to work so hard for no reward at the end. And to just be called "entitled" for protesting this is infuriating
>>
>>38049350
god never explained that to us, it's just our fault.
>>
>>38050749
I think the idea is is that people who hate trump so badly want to believe his ego is big enough that a few fake magazine covers can distort his reality and convince him that these Time covers are real, that way they can hate trump even more. It's pretty standard behavior, when you hate someone, every single thing they do pisses you off, one way or another. It's a vicious cycle, really.
>>
>tfw voted for trump using lesser of two evils argument
>>
>>38050889
Or everybody knows that Trump knows they're not real, he just had them put up to impress people at his golf clubs because his ego is so big he wants people to admire him all the time.
>>
>>38050784
The people who voted for him liked him because he was just an average guy and not a politician, why are people so surprised? He was supposed to "tell it like it is" or whatever, people would rather have fake ass smiling liars like a regular politician I guess.
>>
>>38050942
Why do you think he would think that anyone would take it seriously? My mom had one of these in her living room growing up and showed it to people. They laughed. No one took it so seriously and she didn't expect them to.
There are legitimate criticisms to be made against Trump and I say lets focus on those. Unfortunately, there's a lot of anti-trump stuff in media of this caliber that is constantly pushed through and it's just embarrassing.
>>
>>38050931
i voted for him and dgaf, keep deporting everyone and keep the sand niggers out and it'll be 8 years easy.
>>
>>38051059
Because Trump demonstrably has a history of doing stupid shit to get publicity because of his ego. Trump's real estate empire became successful because people wanted properties with the Trump name on the. His brand image was his business. Putting up fake magazine covers that aren't an obvious joke, is clearly something somebody who craves approval from his peers would do. I've never met a normal person who makes fake magazines with their face and quotes praising them on them and displayed those magazines in public.

So I'm curious, what is a legitimate criticism of Trump in your mind if we can't make fun of his obvious insecurities?
>>
File: 1498790642513.png (25KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
1498790642513.png
25KB, 669x514px
>>38049350
Trump was on time magazine legitimately 14 times, if he wanted to stroke his ego he would hang any of those, fake news time magazines were a joke obviously. Or do you not understand jokes?
>>
File: trump-compare-final.jpg (33KB, 720x475px) Image search: [Google]
trump-compare-final.jpg
33KB, 720x475px
>>38051305
Do you really think Trump would hang up covers like this to stroke his ego?
>>
File: 1498537047138.jpg (42KB, 598x582px) Image search: [Google]
1498537047138.jpg
42KB, 598x582px
>>38051373
First off, yes. It's hilarious they predicted he was melting down and he won. Second, 10 of the times he was on the cover of time magazine was before the election, completely unrelated to the election. Look the numbers up for yourself. You can't out Trump Trump, the insults you cucks try to throw at him say a lot about you and nothing about him.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (91KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
91KB, 1920x1080px
>>38051416
Have you seen this man's Twitter? Or that staff meeting where they all kissed his ass? This clearly has an ego that's way too big.

I'll admit I'm wrong if you can find one instance of Trump admitting he was every wrong about something even mildly embarrassing without being forced to by a court.
>>
>>38051511
>changing the subject
So you concede on your original subject?

And his twitter is great, the only people who want him to stop tweeting are his enemies and people who want him to fail or get impeached, that is all that needs to be said about that.
>>
>>38051551
I did not change the subject. Everything I said was about Trump ego.

Where did you get the impression liberals want him to stop tweeting? We love it. He keeps shooting himself in the foot and then his supporters claim it's 6D underwater basket weaving. Like lying about the Comey tapes and admitting it was to influence his testimony (which is witness intimidation). It's people like Mitch McConnell who are telling him they don't like the tweets.
>>
>>38049350
Lol, Trump thread. I'm going to ignore the image.

Because men evolved to compete for women. Therefore they evolved to have fragile egos which they feel the need to defend.
>>
>>38051596
>I WASN'T COMPLAINING I LOVE IT LMAO

Great, there's no problem then.
>>
>>38050931
>the lesser of the two evils also cannot run a country and has racked up a 60% disapproval rating faster than any known president

by that logicks shouldn't we just put a 6 year old in office
>>
>>38049350
because our cocks are huge
>>
>>38051596
lol you genuinely believe they will ever find anything on trump, thats hilarious.
>>
>>38051640
His travel ban was held up in court for well over the 90 day period it was supposed to last because he kept tweeting that it was in fact a ban, while his lawyers were claiming that it was not a ban. They literally cited his tweets in court. The EO would have gone into effect very soon after it was originally signed if Trump didn't tweet about it. Now you have a neutered version of it pending the official decision in October, when you could have had the original version implemented and expired by now, and moved on to implementing extreme vetting. How are you winning and I losing in this scenario?
>>
>>38051727
There are thousand of receipts on Trump already, do you have google in that bubble?
>>
>>38051734
That's just categorically incorrect, activist judges didn't even start trying to use his tweets as fodder until a month ago, they did it anyway. And now we have 4 months of 95% of the ban until the supreme court will even rule on the 3 month ban. Are you confused about why things keep working out for Drumpfy?
>>
>>38051727
>Even Fox and the WSJ (both conservative outlets) are admitting Flynn tried to collude with Russia
>Trump asked the director of the FBI to ease off the Flynn investigation
>the director of the FBI was fired when he didn't
>now Trump spokespeople are saying that Flynn acted on his own accord and not as an official for the Trump campaign

>hurr durr there's nothing to see here
>>
>>38051772
The 4th circuit, the one that cited his tweets in court, is pretty conservative. You do not have 95% of the ban. People with family in the US or ties to any US organization can come here, so it's basically just tourists that have been cut off. You also had to deal with 160 days of open borders with these countries. If Trump didn't tweet, the 4th circuit would have upheld the ban.
>>
>>38051821
Hahahahaha 4th circuit and 9th circuit are both extremely criticized for liberal bias, just stop.
>>
>>38051845
What fucking universe do you live in? The fourth circuit has become more moderate in recent years, but they have always had a conservative reputation. The fact of the matter is, the fourth circuit cited Trump's tweet as a reason to strike down the travel ban. If they didn't, they would have implemented it.
>>
>>38051787
>>38051768
hahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
>>
>>38051787
>nuFOX
>conservative
lol
>>
>>38051914
CNN is not the WSJ or Fox. You got a guy to admit that a health corrospondent at CNN doesn't believe the Russia story. Doesn't that just prove that CNN is willing to hire people who doubt the Russia narrative? CNN does run conservative opinions on their website, and they pay Trump surrogates to defend Trump on air. Like this http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/13/opinions/jeff-sessions-testimony-stewart-opinion/index.html

>>38051955
Do you honestly expect me to believe Fox is progressive?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.