[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no friendzoned bf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: tomoki.jpg (222KB, 512x600px) Image search: [Google]
tomoki.jpg
222KB, 512x600px
>tfw no friendzoned bf
>>
>>38048878
I'm friendzoned right now. Why would you want to do this to somebody? Being strung along feels horrible.
>>
>>38048878
i got horribly firendzoned by girl i fell desperatly in love with
last year i came outwith it to her etc.
so one time i was super upset about an unrelevant thing and i accidently let a bit of rage out on her
but she saw it as normaly bc she knew that i was upset and thought nothing about it
the next day i realize that i should have done this so i stand up and shower
i go to 2 flower shops to get some nice flowerst bv i want to apologie personaly to her (fuck this girl really made me move)
just to realize that its sundy and no shop was open so i stole some pretty flowers from a random garden only to be rejected at the end
so after a while i gave up
i never was sp strongly in love with someone
i mean i instantly jumped up to get flower for an apologise

one yeat later im invited to a party of a good friend but i also know that she + many poeple i dont like are there so i dont go
1 week after that i hear that the friend who invited me was making out with her
even though i thought that i was over it this cracked up a fucking wound
my heart fellt like it would blee it was fucking hurting
>>
>>38048878
OXYMORON!

unoroiginal
>>
>>38049211
i stil hink of her often
but then i see on snap how she is having fun with olde guys
>>
File: foreign disowned.jpg (309KB, 1280x970px) Image search: [Google]
foreign disowned.jpg
309KB, 1280x970px
>tfw no endzoned fur gf
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.