[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you using Tinder?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: easy pickings.jpg (155KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
easy pickings.jpg
155KB, 1242x2208px
Why aren't you using Tinder?
>>
>>38046969
I don't have a normiebook.
>>
My phone is too old to run it.
>>
>>38046969
im 5'3 and the first thing girls do is ask height
>>
>>38046969
Tinder is for lames lmao. As are any dating site.
>>
>>38046969
>Why aren't you using Tinder?
Don't have Facebook and not willing to make one
>>
Excuses debunked:

>>38046979
Create a fake one with a temp email or fake email.

>>38046990
Use bluestacks on your computer.

>>38046996
Oh, are you getting laid regularly without it?

>>38047000
See above.

>>38046994
Oh, you have a lot of experience with that do you?
>>
File: you now have cancer.png (477KB, 2180x1122px) Image search: [Google]
you now have cancer.png
477KB, 2180x1122px
HEY BRO W HATS YOUR EXCUSE FOR NOT USING HABBO HOTEL DEVIANTART FURTOPIA? BRO U GET ALL THE ALPHA CHICKS!!! COME ON JOIN POF!!! THATS WHERE ALL THE REAL WOMEN AT
>>
>>38046969
I'm under 6" and not big or long enough to be used as a dick appointment.
>>
>>38047016
I'll get a new phone soon and then I'll use tinder.

I don't expect lots of results, a friend of mine swiped "yes" to every single girl and he did it so fast he crashed the app sometimes and he still never got a date.
>>
File: 14444425.jpg (34KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
14444425.jpg
34KB, 657x527px
I don't want a gf. Goodbye reddit.
>>
I am not white jfnfnd
>>
>>38046969

What is there to get in this image.
>>
>>38047016

I'm under 5'10, boring, and not particularly attractive.
>>
>>38046969
God that makes me fucking sick. That woman is basically unlovable, not even a human being.

>fuck me if I'm wrong

oh lol that was funny, I guess I will fuck you.

Damn, imagine having her as a daughter. Sucks man. Makes me want to puke thanks OP hope the sex was awkward and on or both of you didn't cum. Most people don't cum from hookup sex.
>>
>>38047149
You going to die a virgin then? Well at least you didn't try.
>>
I don't get any matches desu.
>>
>>38047155
it's not about cumming, it's about feeling a 10"+ COCK stretch you out
>>
>>38047157

I most likely will die a virgin actually. I'm already 26, it's probably too late for me to start trying now if you took into account everything wrong with me.
>>
>>38046969
I own a fleshlight.
>>
>>38047322
I lost my virginity at 28 and I've had around 22 sexual partners since then, I'm 30. Once I owned a home I would just go to clubs at midnight, go around to see if anyone was interested and if they were come back to my place and fuck them. Some nights I'd leave empty handed, it was just luck of the draw.
>>
>>38046969
>only picture of self on it was taken at nighttime no flash,1 year and a half ago
>2 pictures of my cat
>explicitly state in my description i dont want a whore but someone i can love and feel attached to,also need to be weed friendly.
>got about 10 match, one actually talked to me(i didn't reply)
>never talked to anyone on it beside 1-2 bots to test their preprogrammed answers
>all my normie friends tell me to change dating app because i ''won't get a woman to fuck this way''

Yeah i will live in the shadow that i created after breaking up with my ex, it's cold and lonely but i won't waste time with a roastie or get hurt again because i get attached and she's just a whore
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.