[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creampies for cuties

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170626-142819.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170626-142819.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
I have a fat qt gf and I creampie her several times a day. She doesn't take birth control but she has PCOS and is infertile.

Why don't you have a cum dumpster gf yet ?
>>
Even from that tiny pic I can tell her face looks 1/10 (unironically)
>>
>>38046904
What's the point of putting mayonnaise on a roast beef sandwich if you're not gonna eat it
>>
>>38046904
Two of my female friends have PCOS and they both have 2 children each. They were also told they were infertile. Have fun being a father.
>>
>>38046912
this

original spiritual miracle spiritual orignal
>>
Because if it's comes down to a choice between the 'catch' in your pic, which looks closer to a man, or some 8/10 prostitute, then I'd take the prost every day of the week.
>>
Mate you shoulda gotten rid of the screenshot notification because I just checked out her face and she looks like a NEET downy.
>>
File: Vomit.jpg (82KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
Vomit.jpg
82KB, 680x680px
>>38046904
what the fuck, why would you put your dick in that?
how desperate were you?
>>
>>38046904
>she has PCOS
How hairy is she?
>>
>qt

But yeah, I'd love to have a fat, low maintenance gf who I could creampie multiple times a day. I just have no idea where to find these types of girls.
>>
>fat
>qt
pick one

>doesn't even have decent tits
trash
>>
set some standards for yourself, anon.
jesus
>>
fuck that is gross she is not chubby that girl is obese
>>
>>38048850
Not op but is this a thing? I finally lowered my standards for a gf with pcos and she is hairier than me
>>
>>38049138
Yes, can I please have her if you don't like it? I'd love someone like that.
>>
>>38049156
Nah I've accepted that I won't find a better one
Just didn't know hairy and pcos was connected

She gets her period like 3/4 weeks a month though which sucks
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.