[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just tested my deschloroketamine, a second bump up my nose. Vaping

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: lsd pepe.jpg (283KB, 735x1088px) Image search: [Google]
lsd pepe.jpg
283KB, 735x1088px
Just tested my deschloroketamine, a second bump up my nose.
Vaping some 5f-adb too. I don't aim for the hole tonight, but maybe it'll happens.

So robots, what drug will you do tonight ? Also drugs general.
>>
>>38042577
A third bump. Maybe I'll go down tonight.
>>
>>38042577
woah
orig
>>
>>38042935
Where are the (You) ?
>>
There are no (You)'s in the hole, anon. Only void
>>
>>38042577
Nice dude. I'm thinking of ordering some 3-meo-pce or some shit like that as soon as I get money
>>
>>38043534
3-meo won't get you to the hole. I distinguish two very different kind of dissociative users. Thoses who wants a moodlift or get "high", and thoses who want to hole.
I belong to the second category. You may belong to the first one.
If you want a beautiful experience i recommend ketamine-like disso, if you want just moodlift go for the pcp/pce disso.
If in between, O-pce is the answer.
>>
i've been awake for almost 2 days on an amphetamine, although i got 2 hours or so of sleep in the last few hours.

i really want to redose, should i?
>>
>doing anything besides DMT

LMAO casuals
>>
>>38042888
>>38042577
Pretty sick digits
Oregano
>>
>>38045523
>thinks he's hot shit because he does DMT
Novelty of that drug wears of pretty fast
>>
>>38045469
Are you redosing just to feel good, or do you actually have shit to do like work/school?

I'd advise against redosing just for fun. Get some sleep if you can
>>
>>38045523
I tried this the other day and it was fairly intense but I didn't like the feeling

you know how sometimes lsd feels very synthetic and digital? like you're in this fake digital world?

dmt is like that but multiplied. it feels extremely fake

either way I don't see the point of dmt. it does't have massive euphoria like heroin or meth, all it does it basically midfuck you like salvia

people only think it's good because they want to pretend to be enlightened and mystical from it

stupid drug for stupid people
>>
I cant stop thinking of spiders when i do psychedelics.
>>
>>38045618
where did you get dmt??
>>
>>38045618
Are you kidding? I've never been higher than on dmt and LSD at the same time
>>
File: 1488809239049.gif (1MB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
1488809239049.gif
1MB, 828x828px
>>38042577
>Like in 5 seconds
>Like
>>
>>38045566
yeah just to feel good, i will try to get sleep but it's almost impossible right now
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.