[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let down

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0134.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0134.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
I'm grateful that I have friends but honestly sometimes they can be the shittiest people ever

>be me
>get an invite to a party from a guy I used to go to school with
>he knows I'm a bit of a sperg so he told me to bring my friends
>tell them two weeks in advance there's a party we're all invited to
>two fucking weeks advance notice
>all three of them agree to come
>skip forward
>party is Saturday
>host gives me the details and asks me to pass it on
>I tell my friends
>"sorry can't come"
>"I'm busy"
>"can't come either"

I gave you two fucking weeks advance notice and you all said yes. I've been excited to go to this party for two fucking weeks, now I can't fucking go because I'm too much of a tard to go alone

Here's another one
>"lads, lets go on a camping trip"
>"sick"
>"sounds awesome let's do it!"
>"end of June!"
>of course it didn't fucking happen
>don't know what I was expecting
>uncle runs a truck business
>gets an invite and as many free tickets as he wants to truck fest
>it's a campaign weekend, huge trucks on display, barbecues, beer tents, strippers, the lot
>he tells me to ask my friends if they want to come with me
>realise that this is perfect and ask right away
>"oh yeah that sounds awesome let's do that!"
>within a day they'd all fucking backed out

It hurts, I'm sure to anyone else this is just a minor inconvenience but to me it fucking hurts
>>
>>38042064
simple, they aren't real friends
>>
>>38042129
They are though, because we do hang out semi regularly and all get along great, it's great fun when we're all out together, they're just such shitbags for backing out of things
>>
>>38042129
This. That's okay, OP. I have no friends too.
>>
>>38042064
why didn't you go alone, every time i got invited i came alone, drank alone and chatted up with some people (they initiated a conversation though), didn't get friends but you never know you might meet a fellow robot still had fun though
>>
>tfw no friends
>tfw never been to a party, never been camping with other people, never been to a "truck fest"

Maybe you should stop choosing only Chads as your friends and give others a chance
>>
>>38042436
I'm definitely thinking about going alone, it would be extremely difficult for me, but I'm considering it
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.