[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Detox

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 49779623].jpg (13KB, 352x550px) Image search: [Google]
49779623].jpg
13KB, 352x550px
I really need help getting clean in the next 2 weeks. I smoke about a bowl or two a day, and have been for about 10 years. This job is the most important thing in my life right now, if I don't get it, I probably won't get another interview, my job history is dogshit and this place the only one I feel comfortable driving to and it's right around the corner where there is not much traffic. I don't want to get into an accident trying to get to work every day. What have you tried in the past that worked besides water and exercise?
>>
sauna. sweat it out. literally.
>>
You are looking for an easy way out of your situation I see. Like smoking weed has been your easy way out of facing the morbid depravity afflicting your life. I can't wait to have your soul in my hands. The only method that will work for you, because it is far too late for water and exercise to help, is to use synthetic urine.
>>
Vegetables. Preferably steamed.
>>
>about a bowl or two a day

That really shouldn't be hard to stop.
>>
>>38038266
>The only method that will work for you, because it is far too late for water and exercise to help, is to use synthetic urine.

I don't know if I will be able to sneak it into the lab or not, or if I am even being tested at the time of the interview, or if I am being tested at all. I'm willing to bet I will be, and I've heard the synthetic stuff is detectable.
>>
>>38038309
No I don't care about quitting, it really doesn't do much for me anymore and I'd like to get my tolerance down and save money. I just need this job.
>>
Just drink a lot of water and sweat as much as you can. A few days before the interview stop exercising at all (the fats that store the thc will break down and be removed through your urine).
The day you have your test drink some ready clean and then about a gallon of water. Do this and you should be fine.
>>
>he doesn't get clean and freeze clean urine in a small airtight bottle then thaw in fridge/ in car right before test heat it to 100 degrees in a cup of boiling water. Tape bottle to leg and temp urine in test bathroom before handing in- must be around body temp to pass. Add hot or cold water from tap to make up temp difference but don't dilute too much.
>>
>>38038574
I mean that's a great idea but doesn't help me atm. It's not like I'm gonna go right back to smoking as soon as I pass though and should take the time to do this ... how long would it last in the freezer? Not longer than 6 months?
>>
Literally just stop smoking, lmao. It's that easy, just fucking stop.
>>
>>38038772
I already said I quit. You can't afford to smoke, you'd lose the last brain cell you have left.
>>
>>38038375
I read that creatine powder is effective, nobody has any experience with that? It seems like it's not entirely safe.
>>
>>38038310
If you aren't transferring to another department within a company you already work for you will at the least be subject to urinalysis in compliance with your state law and the federal law. Your original post makes it seem like this is the case. Hike your balls up and make room.
>>
>>38038983
Is this what you use? http://www.testnegative.com/synthetic-urine/sub-solution

Shit costs an arm and a leg.
>>
>>38038178
>10 years daily user
You're fucked m8.
Synthetic urine is your only hope at all.
Of course if it's a hair test you might as well not show up.
>>
>>38039089
I really dont smoke a lot, no blunts, no high grade shit, and for the past month its just been like a bowl or two a day. I do drink a lot though and I think that makes it harder to detox, I am gonna end up smoking cigs until I can get something from my doctor to keep me from freaking out.
>>
>>38039020
I'm not familiar with that site or their products, so I won't mislead you. If you go to www.quickfixurine.com you can find a solution pertinent to your state's urinalysis standards and regulations; hand warmers included.

Rolling a blunt for you and Mastema when I get home.
>>
>>38039113
WHen did you stop smoking? If you stop now and just drink water, etc you'll be fine probably.

Best of luck to you.
>>
>>38038178
>>38038318

>I smoke about a bowl or two a day

You'll be fine m8. You don't even need to quit if you're only smoking that much.
How could your tolerance even get lower?
>>
>>38038178
So right before you go for the test you drink 2 packets of gelatin and chug a large Gatorade. It keeps the thc in your gut. Works everytime. Also they sell thc tests at the dollar store you probably will get clean on your own in two weeks the gelatin is just for rare circumstances
>>
>>38039161
>WHen did you stop smoking?

Today, but I am worried my metabolism is very slow and it will stay in my system way longer than most people.
>>
>>38038178
dude weed lmao

youre screwed op
>>
>>38039410
You're fucked mate
oriori
>>
>>38038574
Impressive planning.
I used to live by a clinic that treats opioid addicts. They would literally stop people in the street and ask them to pee in bottles.
>>
Just got meme'd into buying a detox kit. I guess it can't hurt. Just gonna try everything.
>>
>>38041147
Apocryphal story detected.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.