[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 14

File: 25+.png (58KB, 445x293px) Image search: [Google]
25+.png
58KB, 445x293px
anyone else see others like you out and about. I'm 27 and a few days ago I seen some dude who was fat, mid to late 20s, and with his parents. there are many dudes just like us out there for some reason.
>>
File: 1447829302857.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1447829302857.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Spoiler: It never gets any better
>>
File: Screenshot_20170628_151214.png (116KB, 650x447px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170628_151214.png
116KB, 650x447px
Did Mathman make any other 25+ autistic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yd3tA4wMPI
>>
File: 1494219075398.jpg (58KB, 639x474px) Image search: [Google]
1494219075398.jpg
58KB, 639x474px
>spend every day doing nothing at all, impatient for bedtime because sleep is the only thing I enjoy anymore
>do it 12 hours a day, every day
>>
File: DDG2KH8UIAInZUc.jpg (62KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DDG2KH8UIAInZUc.jpg
62KB, 1024x768px
>just want to buy my car
>obsessed over it for a month
>needed to be patient
>looks like it wont be happening after all

guess it's another 2-3 years in a junker for me
>>
File: 1498368578329.jpg (30KB, 480x461px) Image search: [Google]
1498368578329.jpg
30KB, 480x461px
More and more I'm feeling completely disgusted with myself, my hobbies, my everything
>>
I turned 36 today. Thinking about taking a handful of blood pressure pills and downing a bottle of vodka. Would this be enough to kill me?
>>
>>38038077
pills are usually a painful death... unless you are just combining a liter of alcohol with heroin.
>>
I saw a fat guy with a fedora at my last hotel stay.
>>
>>38038077
naw.

i dunno why people fuck with weird suicide methods. it's not like the movies where they die easily and shit - the human body is a freaky as fuck thing that will gladly keep you alive barely brain functioning.
>>
>>38038110
I live two blocks from methadone mile so h is easy to get. Should I specifically try to find the carfentanyl laced ones that everyone in my state is oding on or would that be too suspicious?
>>
>>38038188
Heroin doesn't exist anymore in Canada or Northern USA. It's ALL fent now.
>>
>Parents are getting older.

Bad feels desu.
>>
>>38038816
>one day, your mother will die
legitimately terrifying feeling
>>
File: 1386112946146.png (32KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
1386112946146.png
32KB, 246x232px
31 year old wizard here.

I'm thin but today I've been extremely thirsty. I hope I don't have diabetes. I did eat something salty yesterday, but not THIS salty.
>>
>>38038816
I'm codependent so my parent dying will probably be good for me, as terrible as that sounds.
>>
>>38037504
>27
>basically a grandpa
>still on 4chan

i see hundreds of fat, awkward, greasy fucking men every week with wives and kids.
>>
File: pepe-hm.png (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-hm.png
61KB, 500x375px
I'm wondering when my boss is going to figure out I don't actually do much of anything all day. I probably do 4-5 hours of real work the entire week.

I actually want to work. I'm just so tired and have a hard time not procrastinating.
>>
>>38038896
You'll be here at that age.

t. someone who used to laugh at "grandpas".
>>
>>38038077
No, pills are an extremely painful way to go. Don't jump off of something either unless its like the top of a highrise apartment building because you can land the wrong way, fuck yourself up and then lay there in agony for several minutes while you slowly die. Just shoot yourself through the head right behind the ear.
>>
Wizard here, who else still has too much virgo and needs to fap even though there is no energy and interest for any other activity?
>>
>>38039018
I'm the opposite. I can barely keep it up anymore. Fap like once a week.
>>
>>38039034
Do you have motivation to do anything else though?

I don't even want to play games, watch anime and read manga.

I just stare at my screen and wait for something to happen.
>>
>>38038939
t. dumb reddit grandpa
>>
>>38039054
Nope. I have a job but I can barely get anything done there ( >>38038909 ). I wake up, shower, go to work, procrastinate, eat lunch, procrastinate unless I absolutely have to do something, go home exhausted, shower, eat, shitpost some more, go to sleep. That's my day.

Weekends instead of work I lay on the floor or shitpost.
>>
>made $10,000 in past week
>not even that excited

i think i'm starting to understand why rich kids end up being cunts. not agreeing with it, but just understanding
>>
Im turning 26 this year and am still a virgin who never had a girlfriend. I would never kill myself but imagine scenarios where Im involved as a victim in something like a workplace shooting or a natural disaster. I fantasize about telling the rescue crews who find me that I reject medical treatment. I sleep alone holding a pillow for comfort. The girl I liked at work is dating a guy from a different department and I get irrationally angry when I see her happy with him. I just want things to get better now or just end. I honestly believe I will die alone.
>>
>>38039155
can't you call HR about them dating?
>>
File: hmm.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
198KB, 550x535px
>>38037504
>a few days ago I seen some dude who was fat, mid to late 20s, and with his parents. there are many dudes just like us out there for some reason.

I moved out at 18, you still end up going somewhere with your parents

don't take comfort thinking I live with my parents in my late 20s
>>
>tfw starting to become delusional
>>
>>38039155
Most anons will say that It'll never get better. And they're not mostly wrong. It can get better if you change your mindset, but for us 25+ that's really hard to do.
>>
File: IMG_6726.jpg (427KB, 1240x930px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6726.jpg
427KB, 1240x930px
I'm 31 and have two twingos and a Pepe pillow. It's all over for me.
>>
>>38039251
Its ok for them to date since theyre from different shifts and departments. Hes swing shift and shes graveyard. Theres a 2 hour gap where theyre both on site at the same time. They spend time on breaks with eachother during this gap and she'll even walk him to his truck. Im already kind of mad thinking about it
>>
>>38038317
Good, I heard it's stupid easy to od on.
>>
File: 1467486883775.jpg (104KB, 680x932px) Image search: [Google]
1467486883775.jpg
104KB, 680x932px
Anyone else /passionless/ and just waiting for the sweet release of death here? The worst part is that I sometimes do get excited about something, but it never lasts.

I just wish something big would happen like the apocalypse.
>>
> for some reason

You mean the (((eternal boomer)))
>>
>>38037504
I lived with my parents off and on until I was 31. Browsed and posted here occasionally too. One summer I just felt like I'd had enough, and set about trying to put together the pieces of my decrepit life into something modest but approaching normal. I'd spent ten years playing mmo's and not going to the dentist.

I got my teeth fixed up first, which was scary as shit and not fun but it immediately gave me a new outlook on life. I got a cheap but newly constructed studio apartment and bought some nice looking (but cheap) furniture to feel proud and comfy in. The place looked honestly good and it felt amazing to be on my own again. Then I started talking to girls online again and actually getting the confidence to meet them.

Now three years later I'm married and still browsing r9k because it's interesting and I remember where I came from. Basically everything began to change one random day when I got fed up enough with my life to honestly try and change it.
>>
>>38039720
How did you handle being an old virgin? When you finally had sex how did the girl respond to your virginity?
>>
File: 1420166318282.jpg (38KB, 706x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420166318282.jpg
38KB, 706x720px
I've changed my major 4 times and I'm still unhappy. I've just dropped out of college and working this shit job that pays okay.

I want to leave because I hate seeing people I went to school with come in to the restaurant. I hope I can just find something and just stick to it. I thought about getting a nice office job, but people have told me that I will end up like pic related.
>>
>>38038850
Why is it terrifying to you? Everyone dies eventually. Meditate about death, read books about death. Get over it.

Or is it terrifying because then you'll have to earn your own money once your parents are gone?
>>
>>38039939
>Or is it terrifying because then you'll have to earn your own money once your parents are gone?
obviously this part
>>
>stuck at lame job after graduating college where I don't connect with anyone
>closest friends I used to have were online and they hate me/removed me since I became depressed and clingy
>27 khv

Where do I go from here?
>>
>>38038077
Death by police is the best way to go becsuse they will guarantee that you are put down. Try a mass shooting. And havd a Red Bull.
>>
>>38039939
>comes to a manchild board
>can't figure out why manchildren don't want to lose their parents
>>
>>38039838

Shit nigga, very similar situation. No job though, and I landed on a major because I ran out of scholarship money so need to finish ASAP. I wish I hadn't listened to everyone's urging to go to college; it isn't for me, but I have no other option now.

The future doesn't look very bright anymore. Hope you find something that you can at least tolerate.
>>
I'm leaving /r9k/ and imageboards for good tomorrow. I've been mindlessly browsing imageboards for nearly 10 years. I'm 27 and I refuse to be another 30 year old who's too far gone to change his life, whining about it on /r9k/ and wishing he was dead. All that matters in this world is money and power. Money equals freedom, comfort and the power to do what you want in this world. Nothing worse than being another poor useless sack of shit. Imageboards, video games, entertainment are all just distractions to keep you poor and powerless. Once you have millions you can pay a 8/10 to be your girlfriend. The consumers are the slaves of this world, the masses who just consume food, entertainment and distractions all day, they are kept suppressed by the creators - the people who make things for the plebs to buy and consume. That's what I'll be doing. You will all die useless pathetic nobodies because you're too braindead and addicted to your consumerist, comfort lifestyle. I will return to /r9k/ in five years when I'm rich and powerful and maybe I'll show mercy to some of you losers. Farewell.
>>
>>38040169
See you tomorrow copypastanon :^)
>>
I'll be turning 27 in 4 months. My mind started unraveling itself something like a year ago now, and I'm adjusting to ever increasingly strange behavior. These days I'm laying down in bed most of the day, every day. I don't really care if I live or die at this point, but I still get the involuntary shudders when I mentally walk through the steps of shooting myself. I wish I could just die in my sleep, but I know that's not going to happen. I hate this shit. I always used to say "I want to go home", but I don't even know where home is anymore. I really want to go away and live in a hole where I don't have to deal with anyone or anything. I hate being alive.
>>
Ah, need to fap the 2nd time of the day now.

I guess if I'd were some alpha in another timeline, I would fuck women everyday.
>>
File: 1422854396999.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1422854396999.png
13KB, 657x527px
I've been in a weird pattern of mood swings the past few months. I'll go from feeling hopeful of my future and wanting to work hard, to feeling hopeless and wanting to die, then to feeling neutral and just being lazy. I really don't know what's going on.
>>
>>38040058
>And havd a Red Bull.
give them the full package: WoW on desk, every FPS installed, manifesto mentioning 4chan and /r9k/ specifically...
>>
>>38039836
How did I handle being an old virgin? On a day to day basis I didn't think about it really. But once I realized I would actually need to have sex with a girl yeah I worried about it. Also about my 4.5" dick.

It turned out alright, 4.5 isn't too much of a handicap except in my own head. Or maybe the two women I had sex with total were tight. The woman I married only had one sexual partner before me, though I gather he was more well endowed. It doesn't bother me to think about anymore, but it did a bit early on.

Also with a condom + nervousness the first couple of times I had trouble reaching orgasm. It wasn't a deal breaker fortunately in part because I had been talking to this girl for months before we met and she knew my past.
>>
I need to take my car in for an emissions test. How the fuck do I do this? Do I just drive up to the station? What happens then? How long does it take? Is the guy going to try and talk to me? Help me /r9k/, I'm freaking out.
>>
>>38037736
The only pleasure in life is sleep. From 5am to 4pm.
I know this novel, unfortunately.
>>
File: 1498586463251.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1498586463251.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I'm 22 and have fucked 11 girls. I haven't had a LTR, though. Am I robot9001 anons??
>>
>>38040781
>22>25
youre retarded so i guess youre a robot
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.