[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thread #2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Scotland_penny_802002.jpg (312KB, 800x388px) Image search: [Google]
Scotland_penny_802002.jpg
312KB, 800x388px
ITT: Give advice or suggest ways on escaping poverty.

Download the Wall Street Journal App (its free). You will receive alerts whenever important financial news breaks. Their website is a great resource as well.

Subscribe to http://www.investopedia.com/ My Investopedia emails. Learn the basics about investing and receive emails about the latest news in finance.
>>
>>38036656

You could enter the family business of prostitution OP.
>>
There is a website called swagbucks where you can generate small increments of money (about 3-4 dollars a day) by letting an automatically generated video play in the background. If you want instructions on how to go about this I'll give you instructions. Just ask. I just started doing this a week ago and already got a 25 dollar gift card for Wal-Mart (you can also receive payments to your Paypal, Amazon, etc. if that's what you prefer). Please keep negative comments out of my thread. Thanks /r9k/.
>>
>>38036718

> $3-4 dollars a day

Now your lying.
If you do tons of searching, surveys and other stuff you'll net a maximum of $1 a day.

I used to do it years ago when the rewards were much better, they've long since dried up.

Also, this belongs in biz you twat.
>>
File: 1498610634874.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1498610634874.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Swagbucks Instructions:
1. Download Google Chrome.
2. Download Vanilla Cookie Manager Extension.
4.Create a Swagbucks account (make sure you use the email that is associated with your paypal account if you plan on receiving payment to paypal, as the email must match in order to have deposited onto your account.)
2.Log into swagbucks.
3.Go to the "Watch" section
4. Go to the "ncrave" section.
5. You will have to earn 3 swagbucks (which mean you will have to manually watch some videos (you only have to do this once to unlock the automated video)
6. Once you've done step 5 you will see a video titled "All you can eat" (this is the video you will you use to generate Swagbucks (money) automatically.
5. Add the Swagbucks URL to the Vanilla Cookie Manager whitelist list (pro-tip: you have to press enter after you type in the site, and then click add)
6. Click the "All you can eat" video mentioned in step 6.
7.Follow w/e additional instructions it gives you
8. If for some reason the site stops try one or more of the following: clear the cookies while in the "ncrave" section, watch a video (or part of one), or give it a little time and it will allow you to use the automated (all you can eat) video again.
9. If you need help you can ask me ill be checking on my thread periodically.
>>
>>38036854
see >>38036954
Trust me man I know exactly how you feel. I tried it at first and it didn't work, then I was browsing /biz/ and some guy was talking about how to do it. I tried it again, it worked for a while and then failed. I said fuck this. Logged on the next day (because I needed money), and it was working again. Then I started finding tricks and ways to get it to start up when it stops after so long (it will go automatically for hours on end though)
>>
>>38036854
I don't care about the people on /biz/ I feel like I can related to /r9k/ (well, I use to) better. so I'm doing what I can to help them out.
>>
>>38036977

It just doesn't work anymore though.

I used it when it first started, and back then you COULD net about $3-4 a day like your claiming.

But now you just can't. Even if you're doing the surveys and searches to supplement the video script. They just aren't paying out as much as they were before, and you're lucky to get $1 a day now, regardless of scripting or not.
>>
>>38037020
I've been sitting here for less than a week and already made roughly 27 dollars. If you know about >>38036954 then I'm not sure what snags you're running into but I know for a fact I'm able to make about 3.34 cents a day just by letting an automated video loop in the background
>>
>>38037020
it keeps stopping on me, I added ab.entertainmentcrave.com to vanilla cookie manager so hopefully this will fix it
>>
>>38037291
I meant to type http:www.ab.entertainmentcrave
>>
>>38036656
>Download the Wall Street Journal App (its free). You will receive alerts whenever important financial news breaks. Their website is a great resource as well.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
AHAHAHAHHAHAHA
(no seriously don't)
HAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>38037396
>Please keep negative comments out of my thread. Thanks /r9k/.
you missed this post apparently. try reading the thread next time
>>
>>38037396
why is that anon?
origigigiggig
>>
>>38037440
because he thinks he is funny
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.