[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would it take for you to stop being misogynist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: TRZLAG3.jpg (287KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
TRZLAG3.jpg
287KB, 1067x1600px
What would it take for you to stop being misogynist?
>>
A gf who proves everything negative I've ever learned about women to be wrong.
>>
>>38033909
lol this

Misogynist 4 lyfe
>>
>>38033904
I don't actualIy hate women, I just have absolutely no idea how to talk to them differently from men, meaning that I am unable to form anything resembling a romantic relationship.
>>
>>38033942
When you get to know a few you'll hate them, don't worry.
>>
I'm surprised that I'm not more of one given some of my experiences with women.

What would it take for me to become a misogynist though? Seeing all women act the way the insane ones in my life have.
>>
>>38033909
the first post in the thread is the best post
>>
>>38033904
A woman who isn't my mother actually showing love and/or empathy for me.
>>
I'm not a misogynist, I just don't trust women

I barely trust normal people, but I REALLY don't trust women. what would it take for me to trust a woman? I have no clue. that's an incredibly difficult question.
>>
>>38033904
I never was one. Blame the game, not the player.
>>
>>38033909
I actually have a gf like this. She may not be the exact opposite, but she's basically a fembot.
>>
>>38033992
Me too, and then it turned out she wasn't like that at all. Good luck though, I hope you've found a unicorn.
>>
>>38033909
Hell it doesn't even have to be everything. Just more positives than negatives
>>
>>38034019
Like I said, she's basically a fembot. She has no friends, social anxiety. She doesn't like to talk to her family. She's slightly over weight. I'm just about the only person she actually talks to. She's not very bright. She's cute like 7-8/10. She does whatever I want her to do. She'd fit in pretty well here, but when she figured out that I visit 4chan, I made her guarantee that she'll never come here, because I don't want this to be ruined.
>>
>>38034108
Mine was exactly the same, except smart, thin and a bit ugly and she cheated on me.
>>
>>38034126
I told her that I'd kill her if she cheated on me. She believes it.
>tfw I just realized I am the kind of person I want the most
>>
>>38034143
If she wants to cheat she'd just dump you first then
>>
File: GONTGWk.gif (758KB, 325x358px) Image search: [Google]
GONTGWk.gif
758KB, 325x358px
>>38033904
I'm not misogynist, I'm a misanthrope.
>>
>>38034153
Yeah, but that's the thing, she's so dependent, she won't.
>>
>>38034328
m8 I promise, it was exactly the same with mine, she was so clingy she'd say shit like she'd kill herself if I left her, and then in the space of 2 weeks she went completely off me. She'll only be this way as long as she thinks you're the best guy she can get + you give her good feels
>>
>>38034349
>>38034328
Honestly this talk might miss the point, neither spoil it nor remain off guard. Only time will tell so do what you will and make best of it.
>>
>>38033904
rewind the last 15 years of my life. make it so women stop cheating with lowlifes, stop defending divorce raping, stop being hypergamy for 15 mintues of status from fromone that would never marry you.
>>
>>38034349
>>38034374
What I'm doing is putting her down every once in a while to make sure she won't leave.
>>
>>38034428
So how do you put her down and how would that prevent her from leaving?
Don't you think forcing a relationship misses the point as well?
As said, it'll be what it'll be, there's no need to overthink.
There's moderation and there's needless paranoia, besides, who are we to tell you, this place doesn't seem succefull in regards to finding fulfillment in someone dear, you didn't stray her from here not without a reason. How did you two meet if I may ask?
>>
>>38033904
To find one girl that is not shallow as fuck. I've lost count of the number of girls that have left me over stupid shallow gold digger shit. The worst ones are the whores that tell you everything you want to hear but view you as a "fixer upper." They just want your shit and want to change your personality to something more "appropriate." Then when you don't change they freak the fuck out call the cops on you and try to get you thrown out of your own apartment. Then when the cops wont obey she shatters a plate and stabs you and a cop.
>>
>>38033904
For women to not flip the script when being called out, making the accuser seem in the wrong.
You can't accuse a woman of shit.
>>
>>38034483
>Question 1
I lower her self esteem therefore she thinks she can't get anyone else.
>Question 2
How so? What point is to be made?
>Question 3
We met in high school and have been together since. She used to follow me around quietly, because she was shy. She asked me out.
>>
>>38034642
>How so? What point is to be made?
Delaying the inevitable, if at all that is.
If a relationships is to fail then so be it, better move on and keep looking.
In your case it works a bit differently because you two seem fine with eachother and there's no telling whether your concerns of her finding someone else are merely paranoid or something more.
But for your own good you'd be better off moderate about approach with her, instead of trying to manipulate her that way, if you're conviced enough that you have to put her off in order for her to say, then you might reconsider either leaving everything behind or changing your mind about that. It leads to nothing good and would be the example why you too would better avoid this cesspool. I'm afraid this kind of thinking you have is exactly the outcome of frequenting this palce and as said, it's up to no good.
>>
>>38034715
>>38034642
*in order for her to stay
>>
>>38034715
I'm merely dating her solely for my own enjoyment. I enjoy every part of it. It's like figuring out what strings to pull to get the mind working right.
>>
>>38034743
With that kind of thinking don't be surprised when it fails either, there's decent egoism and there's.. this
>>
>>38033904
Nothing. I will always hate women.
>>
>>38034754
Oh, I figured out how to keep her. I'll only let go when I'm tired or bored.
>>
It's impossible.

Think about this. There is NOTHING that can alter the fact that for all of human history, all over the world - women have generally gone after Chad and ignored betas, shamed and provoked men into fighting, dying, working, or being slaves so that women could live richer material lives, withdrawn support, cheated on, manipulated men, etc. That's something that's been consistent for all of human history.

I live in a society where women are beyond privileged, where they can walk into any number of easy jobs, or where they can get all sorts of subsidies, scholarships and support that exists only for them - but they STILL have to lie about this 'wage gap' in order to get free jobs. They STILL deny men basic rights when it comes to accusations of rape or domestic violence.

Women have acted like this everywhere from the start of time. What could possibly wipe away that disgrace?

See pic related. Even when tens of thousands of men and boys are being killed all around them - even when women contributed to and contribute to this situation, they go around acting like the "true victims of war", and claim the right to deny men and boys the right to freedom from violence.
>>
I don't actually hate women, I just hate how they operate and think. It's not their own fault. The revelation on how most women work is pretty depressing, and knowing you will never meet one that meets your reasonable expectations without some serious mental issues is a pretty hopeless feeling.
>>
I don't hate women, its just that the majority are boring to me
is there a word for that?
>>
>>38034867
No that's just normal
>>
>>38034867
>boring to me
they're boring to everyone
>>
>>38033904
If womens intrinsic traits just magically disappeared.
If they just suddenly weren't mentally submissive, specious, sanctimonious, insipid flock animals who, if not controlled are extremely detrimental to society.
>>
You know, this is why none of you can get gfs. I know you like to think Chad is an ass, but quite often they're nice. It's just that you guys are Unpleasant, weird and without the 10/10 looks to negate that effect- plenty of average men get laid at the high school level.
>>
>>38033904
Litteraly just one single Girl treating me like a normal person
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.