[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just failed my hs graduate. Guess i ll just have to do an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1495113090176.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495113090176.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>just failed my hs graduate.

Guess i ll just have to do an other year before neetdom
>>
>>38033561
it never gets better
just end my suffering
>>
>>38033561
Bumperino to see if other anons dropped out hs like me
>>
>>38033561
use this time to start over. your new grade doesnt know you like your current one does. i miss high school a lot, sucks i'll probably never have a social experience like school again
>>
File: dvq8uUH.jpg (103KB, 906x813px) Image search: [Google]
dvq8uUH.jpg
103KB, 906x813px
i failed mine too
>>
>>38035295
High five brother
>>
>>38033561
failed mine not once but twice! then went neet
>>
Use the summer break and do nothing but working out (check out /fit/) and spend the nights studying up on the shit that made you fail

That way the next year will be smooth sailing and you might be able to score some younger pussy. You can always make up a sob story and blame it why you failed to score some cheap sympathy points
>>
File: Manga Costanza.jpg (368KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Manga Costanza.jpg
368KB, 894x894px
>>38033561
If you're just gonna be a NEET, why do another year? You don't need qualifications to be NEET.
>>
I dropped put 2nd year of hs. Came back and dropped out again in the 3rd. Went private school and dropped out before the final exam. Depression hit me hard. I never had the will to study even tho teacher said I could do it if I apply ed myself. But it was literrally impossible for me to study more than 15 min without wanting to kill myself. Scored highest in my school on every yearly iq test. Fortunately i played violin since I was 6 and got a career in a orchestra now.
>>
File: 1468333277674.png (718KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1468333277674.png
718KB, 700x700px
>>38035907
my mom doesn t accept that i stop hs without a graduate.

>>38035892
honestly i should do this, but i m fucking too lazy to push myself to do this (there is a reason i ve failed)

>>38035914
At least you got something good now be happy :)
>>
>>38035968
I'm not happy that I wasted all that time in hs. Education is so overrated in the west. You need to learn to read and do basic middle school knowledge of every subject to self learn most things trough the Internet. I could barely speak English trough hs (always got 3/4 out of 10) and now when I talk with my ex schoolmates I laugh at how ridicolous they speak it. I self learned korean and German and now I can have a conversation fluently in 4 languages.

I hate hs because it destroyed most of my curious nature by making me learn useless crap that I don't even remember.

But the fun fact is that if I applyed for a teaching position or any other job I would get declined for a retard with university degree.
>>
>>38036132
Man you got it so right ! When i was young i always was interested in math and science, but school just made me hate these. Now i can t even just look at numbers without disgust from my memories.
>>
Fucking kek at you brainlets, if you can't even pass high school you are genuinely retarded. Even at challenging prep/private schools you basically just have to show up and you can pass.
>>
>>38036918
im too fucking lazy. I had like 3 weeks to prepare my exam, and only opened a book yesturday. all i did during this time was browsing this shithole.
>>
>>38033561
>just failed my hs graduate.

Fucking how? Just take easy classes and you'll pass. Can you do the 18-credit program?
>>
>>38037063
Not 'murican and i was just too lasy to learn my fucking lessons, and now i have to pay the price of my lazyness.
>>
>>38036918
Muricans schools sound easy. Here you are in one class only so once you chose the school you are chosing the level of difficulty. And trust having to translate from Latin every day makes you want to kill yourself.
>>
Anybody that took normal level classes is literally a subhuman.
I graduated with the highest honors in public school while the adverage kid barely graduated. The only thing they ever did was watch movies and talk during class. I'm glad they have nothing left in their unaware lives.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.