[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to this board? It used to be a place for social

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1494835258966.jpg (217KB, 234x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494835258966.jpg
217KB, 234x960px
What happened to this board? It used to be a place for social outcasts and fuck ups..now it's filled with normie trash, what happened guys? I used to really like this place cause it reassured me that I'm not the only super autist in the world.
>>
>>38032301
traffic has doubled since 2015. A shit ton of normies have discovered our place and they pretty much have ruined it.
>>
>>38032301
LARPers happened. Or maybe the failure of the normie dam at /b/ spilled over here too. At least we're better off than they are. Can still find some good threads every once in a while
>>
>>38032301
they're still here

dig harder

you are among them my friend

we are all among them in some shape or form of the matter of the word

we find peace among ourselves in such a manner as to ascribe greatness to those who pass before us and

divisive change to those that come after us. But at heart you are still there. We are all, still there. Do you not see. You did not move but the universe moved around you.
>>
>>38032320
Yeah actually pre 2014 r9k was the best DESU lots of great autistic threads
>>
The redditors came and fucked us all up
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.