[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw homeschooled for my entire school life >didn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1417692275558.jpg (26KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1417692275558.jpg
26KB, 400x343px
>tfw homeschooled for my entire school life
>didn't have any friends when I was 10-17
>socially crippled
>never had the fun highschool memories that most normies had
>never had my "first crush"
>never got to fulfil my fantasy of assaulting the shit out of a school bully
>never felt like i existed
>i will never know the feeling of friendships where i can be as immature and childish as i want to because i'm young and allowed to be dumb

College will be more fun anyway, r-right guys?
>>
>>38032118
Depends on how much you indulge yourself really.
College is definitely the place to meet new people since you don't have the cool vs the uncool people. You simply have the scum that is all of you together.
But you have to go out of your way and socialize especially in the first 2-4 weeks. Hang around with a group of guys you stand close to and join the conversation. If somebody mentions he's going for a drink ask to come along, dont wait to long to make connections and you should be fine
>>
File: 1348223167133.gif (233KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1348223167133.gif
233KB, 500x275px
iktf. you're gonna have to try hard in college if you want friends. I think I made at least one friend maybe two, that I'll keep in touch with.
>>
>>38032118
OP don't sweat it too much, don't base yourself of normie shit. Do well in your studies and it will pretty much all come to you cause that's what uni is like
>>
>>38032118
You're fucking lucky. I would have given anything to not have to deal with the talentless teachers, insufferable student body, and corrupt administration making up public school. Social interaction from an early age doesn't prevent robots from being made. It just makes their formative years even more soul crushing.
>>
Yo, some real advice here?

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE ENROLLED IN CLASSES TO GO TO SCHOOL

COLLEGE IS JUST AN INSANELY EXPENSIVE DATING SERVICE

DEGREES DON'T REALLY GET YOU SHIT UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE A WAGE SLAVE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
>>
>>38032118
wow your parents really fucked you up and dealt you a bum hand by homeschooling you. you should blame them
>>
>>38035099
don't listen to this bitter, basement dweller
>>
File: barron-disdain-for-plebs5.jpg (63KB, 393x462px) Image search: [Google]
barron-disdain-for-plebs5.jpg
63KB, 393x462px
>>38032885
>trying to have friends

fuck that, you stupid pleb
>>
>>38032118
Look on the bright side, at least you didn't get bullied and hated by everyone. School is only fun for normies.

And yes, college is basically the same shit.
>>
>>38032118
>>i will never know the feeling of friendships where i can be as immature and childish as i want to because i'm young and allowed to be dumb
>>
>fuck your teacher
>while being homeschooled
>win life
>>
>>38032118
Apart from dating and sex i've done it all, but i was bullied and had to deal with drunk parents all the time so i'm still manchild at age 23
>>
>>38035106
It actually wasn't really their fault. When I was a kid, I always told my mom how happy I was to be homeschooled. I had some family friends so I didn't feel lonely but they drifted away when I was 10. It just didn't hit me until I turned 15 that I was missing out on so much, and by that point I still didn't ask her to put me in public school because I felt like it was too late (in hindsight it wasn't.)
>>
>>38035449
>at least you didn't get bullied and hated by everyone

That sounds fun to me. No one could bully me because I'm good at shit talking and I love to fight.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.