[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be roastie >april 20th 1999 >eating lunch outside

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Rachel_Joy_Scott.jpg (17KB, 311x325px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel_Joy_Scott.jpg
17KB, 311x325px
>be roastie
>april 20th 1999
>eating lunch outside school with chad bf
>"omg there are eric and dylan, they're such nerds lol"
>"haha they even have firecrackers. edgy losers"
>hear loser yell "go go go"
>they pull out guns
>"wait, what the fuck? no, please don't.
>*pop pop pop pop*
>get hit
>"AAAAAHHHHHHHH, please, no"
>get shot in the head
>die
Who is YOUR Columbinefu, /r9k/? Mine is Rachel Scott.
>>
Rachel Scott is a roastie whore who deserved every bit of lead she got, if only they killed her brother so he didn't waste an hour of my fucking like talking to my class about how to be a norman in middle school
>>
File: full.jpg (43KB, 600x381px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
43KB, 600x381px
>>38026522
Yeah, her brother seems like a real turbo-Chad who lives off the death of his roastie sister and le black friend (Isaiah). Rachel is still hot af, though, even though she was a roastie.
>>
File: craig-scott-headshot-2011.jpg (9KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
craig-scott-headshot-2011.jpg
9KB, 266x400px
>>38026622
"Yeah, dude, my sister died, bro. Totally horrible man, yeah cool, now let me go make like a fortune and promote myself through doing talks and showing up to places."
>>
File: 1498646102936.png (53KB, 583x608px) Image search: [Google]
1498646102936.png
53KB, 583x608px
>>38026444
>tfw /r9k/ has been become so normiefied a post about a waifu from columbine with trips barely gets replies
>meanwhile, multiple roastie attention-whoring, lgbt and shitpost threads get hundreds of replies
>>
>>38026701
This is basically all he said at my school. Honestly.
>>
>>38026986
Tell me more. Was he like he is in the interviews?
Also, weird how the media among others like to portray like some innocent angel when she literally died next to her spic bf (for some reason her prom date was someone entirely else btw) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwlyy7ll7Zk
>>
>>38026960
Would you rather the moralfags fucked this up?
>>
>>38027066
It was basically him claiming his sister was some sort of clairvoyant who predicted her own death and he wheeled around some fat kid in a wheel chair and they said guns are bad pls don't shoot people and it was an hour long with some stupid slogan like "just one challenge" or "Rachel's challenge" or something gay like that
>>
>>38027141
Fuck, man. Not hard to imagine him saying that type of bullshit. By the way, have you seen this? FUCKING HORRIBLE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M6MSM9o5Y4
>>
>>38027196
Sorry brew but I don't have twenty more minutes of my life to spend listening to Norman's talk about Rachel Scott
>>
>>38027105
Good point. Still, my argument still stands. Normos don't know to appreciate a good thread.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.