[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

beta asian here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

it feels fucking bad to be a beta asian, especially nowadays.

>weebshit/japanese culture used to be big shit, and every other asian person would try to emulate jap people
>korean culture is the new big shit, and every motherfucking alpha asian is trying look like a kpop fuckboi
>every single asian girl i've met has been materialistic as hell, and are suckered into these trends just to be "in"
>every single asian boy wants that pussi, so they hop along these trends
>mfw i don't want to be a gook anymore

i'm sick of the milk tea and plastic surgery and phoniness. wat do i do?
>>
you have access to the greatest pussy reserve on the planet
i would chop my pinkie for a jap gf
>>
I used to drink milk tea twice a day for years but now thinking about it just makes me sick.
>>
know your feels man I started lifting a few months ago, made some babby gains but no amount of lifting will lift away 5'7" + naturally ugly face
>>
File: tearpepe.jpg (11KB, 312x247px) Image search: [Google]
tearpepe.jpg
11KB, 312x247px
as much as i care about pussy, i've never met a down-to-earth asian girl in my life. it kinda ticks me off.
>>
>>38026399
do what all asian "men" are destined to do and become gay
>>
>>38026399
kpop will damn us all, japan must rise
>>
>>38026399
then stop being a beta
>JUST BE YORSELF
tho desu it depends on what kind of asian you are famalamabam
>>
>>38026399
You change your environment. Move to a different place. Living with koreans are pretty shit. Whole society base on appearance and materialistic values
>>
File: REEEE.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
>>38026652
alpha asians disgust me, with their over-the-top social justice warrioring and their constant social media whoring. i'm just not into that kinda shit.
>>
>>38026399
I'd take a Japanese guy over a Korean guy any day - but that's just me.
>>
File: yellow.png (859B, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
yellow.png
859B, 220x220px
>>38026703
at this point, it ain't just the koreans. chinks, japs, thai, viet, they are all becoming fake alpha gook shit
>>
File: crema_01.jpg (419KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
crema_01.jpg
419KB, 1024x683px
>>38026399
>>38026437
ever had the milk tea with the cream on top? shit is fucking cash

>>38026504
i know plenty but they are all ugly or married
>>
>>38026719
If you think pic related is an alpha asian you're a loser my man. No one likes those loser ass fuccbois past high school.

>I h-have to follow this shit trend because I w-want pussy r-right guys? hehe
Most of the alpha Korean guys I know are usually fit, well adjusted, not really into the whole boba thing (really thought it was only big with the Chinese desu senpai).

I guess I understand what you mean though. Because most Koreans live in LA and Commiefornia, alot of us can be destined to that fate. I remember shit turning around in hs after puberty, fuck those thots for being shallow ass bitches tho.

Hit the fucking gym.
Dress sensibly.
Pump and dump while you have your chance my man.
>>
Why do the chinese sound incredibly rude and disrespectful, even when they are not trying to be? I heard it's because of their culture and how they treat employees as lower than dirt
>>
>>38026854
>Pump and dump while you have your chance my man
Isn't that basically the definition of being a fuccboi?
>>
>>38026856
Part culture, but I just think the language sounds like ass. The fact that you have to change tones to invoke different meanings also means that the language is just inherently easier to use when shouted to make sure your tone is clear.

I'm a gook but I find that out of the big 3 Asian countries

Jap>Kor>Chi

concerning how nice the languages sound.
>>
>>38026399
who /failure/ asian here?
>youngest of four
>barely finished highschool
>neet for like 2 years
>now work shit retail job where everyone is younger than me
>no gf ever
>no friends
This is the worst fucking feeling ever my cousins and my siblings are well educated, making money, and starting a family. They might not say it to my face but they give me that look like I'm birdshit stuck on their infinities I can't fucking take it anymore.
>>
>>38026802
iTea a good imo
>>
>>38026854
i live in commiefornia. so this shit's everywhere. I can tolerate a few people on their high horses, but as someone from that culture, and as someone living where they are the most common, i think its a pretty bad situation.
>>
>>38026973
I always heard fuccbois being used in the context of being swagger feigning twigs who couldn't even take one hit in a fight.
>>
>>38027016
It's ok my man, fellow Commiefornian. I find that most Koreans in Ktown are pretty laid back tho? Some of them are pretty redpilled since the spics and monkeys chimped out back in the 90's too.
>>
>>38027003
kill them all desu
>>
>>38027003
do white people assume you're successful and good at math? if so, does that make you feel even more ashamed?
>>
>>38027015
didnt realize i-tea was such a big chain. I like their fried chicken and appreciate how they include huge pieces of raw garlic in the box. their ramen is actually pretty decent too for a quick fix. I think overall my favorite tea place is happy lemon.
>>
>>38027152
Not really I live cali I'm pretty sure there expectations were already broken the only interaction I've never interacted with a white person outside of job interview or school
>>
Asian people are like insects. Also why the fuck do you guys eat so loudly? Youre better than blacks tho
>>
>>38027003
well at least you don't have a ticking bomb.
>lie to parent about having college degree
>lie to parent about owning a house
>lie to parent about having g/f
>lie to parent about being successful
>tfw working at a dead end job with no future.
The day will come when they find out about all this.
There's a hope for me though. I have around 300k in Crypto. And if it blew up like past few months I can still become a millionaire. Unless crypto decide to take a shit then I'm dead
>>
File: Tuigirl-2015-No.059-Lina-2-Copy.jpg (106KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Tuigirl-2015-No.059-Lina-2-Copy.jpg
106KB, 1067x1600px
>>38027340
>300k in crypto
bruh I WISH I knew how to even deal with that shit.
>>
>>38027417
please tell me this is not a trap
>>
>>38027417
You find GOOD coins to buy and hold.
It was only 25k then april/may crypto boom and that 25k become 300k and growing. Crpyto will take a shit when winter hits though so I have to sell them soon. Best time to buy them is in January when everything is in dead bottom. Then hope for another April/May boom
Good luck. We are all gonna make it
>>
>>38027340
YOU ONLY GET ONE SHOT, DO NOT MISS YOUR CHANCE TO BLOW

oreganoli

If you have BC, it's expected to like double by the end of the year anon. You're playin' a dangerous game
>>
File: Tuigirl-2015-No.059-Lina-12-Copy.jpg (151KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Tuigirl-2015-No.059-Lina-12-Copy.jpg
151KB, 1067x1600px
>>38027427
Its not
asfasf
>>
>>38027453
I don't even know where to start though.
>>
>>38027582
Just because "she" has boobs doesn't mean "she" isn't a girl (male)
>>
>>38027617
Its not, but if you don't believe me, thats fine.

https://nudegirls4u.com/tuigirl-no-59/
>>
>>38027607
If you have an inkling of intelligence and curiosity, I'd say start with researching fiat currencies and see what cryptocurrencies offer an advantage to that system. These kinds of things are best left up to the discretion of the individual since it's such an open field situation right now. You might get lucky, might not.
>>
>>38027607
Time to google. Basic is you buy btc then exchange btc to some other crypto. Poloniex.com has a list of tradable cryptos. There's tons of sites like poloniex.
Also trust no one in crypto scene. Very easy to get scam.
Crypto is the opportunity of this generation. Dont miss it. I seen people become millionaires overnight. Like if you buy $1000 dollar worth of Strat(another crypto) you would have become millionaire. This coin went 100000% this year. 1000x the initial investment. If you had bought that and hold for one year, you would have made it.
>>
File: 1485750777686.jpg (375KB, 3000x2003px) Image search: [Google]
1485750777686.jpg
375KB, 3000x2003px
>>38027736
>fiat currencies
thanks man
>>
File: 8ebBhl7.jpg (318KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
8ebBhl7.jpg
318KB, 1280x1280px
>>38027759
neato

asgdsdg
>>
File: 1 (10).jpg (267KB, 1366x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1 (10).jpg
267KB, 1366x2048px
>>38027706
Are you fucking kidding me? Look at this obvious trap pose.
>>
>>38027764
No prob anon. It always helps to start from where we currently are and then see why X is becoming important/garnering attention.
>>
>Be black
>Talking to chinese friend
>Point out qt, which is also chinese
>He asks if I like asian girls
>"Shit, I let that slip, damn...."
>Turns out he's actually cool with it, starts giving me tips n shit

Well alright then, I expected that to blow up in my face. I thought you guys hated this happening.
>>
>>38028971
The Chinese are the craziest of them, esp. mainland. Grown up children might be a meme on /pol/, but those women are the real deal.
>>
>>38026995

Japanese just sounds great through and through, korean sounds nice generally but depending on the person can sound whiny and a little annoying. Chinese is harsh though, rarely sounds nice, and when spoken by old ladies makes me want to stab my ears.
>>
>>38029037

Oh that "Shit...." line was my inner monologue I didn't say that out loud, I'm just surprised he was so "supportive" I expected defensive.

But yeah, basically I need to be super established so I'm shit outta luck for now.
>>
>>38029061
That's pretty much it anon OTL
>tfw Chinese is the objectively worst choice out of the 3 but learning it would be beneficial because China numba 2.

>>38029086
Didn't you learn we slant eyes are crafty?
>hello fellow non-asians, would you like one of these?
gotchaaaa
>>
>>38026399
what are you? Gook? Nip? Chink?
>>
>>38026854
oh boy you must be really out of touch with reality
>>
>>38030120
t. I like to fuck underage girls

Don't embarrass yourself fellow robo
>>
Bullshit thread , go post on rddit you fucking shit brain op
>>
>>38026399
If they're trying to emulate a current and popular fashion then they were never alphas to begin with
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.