[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here doesn't actually want a gf? >always have to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 234324234.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
234324234.png
34KB, 633x758px
who here doesn't actually want a gf?

>always have to think of stuff to talk about with her
>probably wants to always go on normie dates
>have to spend money
>she'll want to spend time with you and your 'friends'
>she'll invite you to her normie gatherings and you'll have to make awkward small talk while dropping spaghetti
>she'll want to come to your house and you'll have to clean up and hide everything embarrassing

all this just for the odd bj or sex.
>>
if shes a 4chan video game faggot girl like me
she wont make you go on normie dates
wont have to spend money idgaf
she might want to play video games with your friends deal with it
she dont go to normie gatherings
spaghetti is gross lets not
and i mean i don't mind a messy room
>>
yea nah
>>
>>38025904
I don't want a gf anymore. I've decided to embrace my solitude. I'm going to spend the rest of my life alone. I don't have any friends or family either. But hey I'm ok with it.

Once I stopped fighting it or being depressed about it and just accepted it. It made me feel a lot better.
>>
>>38025904
>>always have to think of stuff to talk about with her
wrong, just get a girl who likes to talk and then keep asking questions, works every time anon
>>
>>38025993
Traps aren't woman. Fuck off fag.
>>
>>38025904
Deep down I know you're right but my mind continues to think that having a gf will be great
>>
>>38025904

The thing about that, if I met a girl who I really connected and enjoyed spending time with I wouldn't mind doing all of these things because it's spent with someone who I want to be around.

All the girls I've dated do nothing for me emotionally or intellectually, it always leads to me pursuing sex for the temporary solace found in that company.
>>
>>38025904
She'll mostly want to talk while you say "uh huh" and "oh really?"

Normie dates? Date night for me is usually a hike or a movie followed by dinner and sex.

What friends?

Not every gril wants to go to parties and stuff, a lot are cool and just want somebody to listen and say goodnight to every night.

My gf cleans my room for me if I let her, otherwise she drops it. "Not interested, stuff is where I want it" is all you need yo say.

It isn't all for the odd bj or sex, it's for regular sex whenever you want it and a best friend to hang out with who will never turn down plans.
>>
>>38026093
they all want chad
but i want anon
>>
>>38026141
You should unironically considerbsuicide my dude.
>>
File: maybeLobster.jpg (200KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
maybeLobster.jpg
200KB, 1000x750px
>>38025904
I have no idea how all the women ended up as normies. it's frustrating because the best things in life are the things that normies don't do
>>
>>38025904
>always have to think of stuff to talk about with her
>she'll want to come to your house and you'll have to clean up and hide everything embarrassing
the same thing would happen with friends
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.