[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here has a bad /underbite/? >tfw parents spent thousands

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: underbite.png (378KB, 451x347px) Image search: [Google]
underbite.png
378KB, 451x347px
Who here has a bad /underbite/?

>tfw parents spent thousands on my orthodontics as a kid
>never wore my headgear or rubber bands
>protruding chin and lower lip now
>teeth do not align
>dentist says i have to go back to an ortho and get braces again, otherwise my teeth will continue getting more crooked and mash down on each other the wrong way until they're all worn down

It's a lose-lose. I either don't go to an ortho and have shit teeth (and be in physical pain), or i get braces again and add another 8-10 years to my virginity, which by then my hair will all be gone.

And now i'm texting and snapping a girl and she's nagging me to smile better, because she's 'a sucker for nice smiles'.

If i keep giving her a closed-mouth half smile she'll probably ghost me. If i give her a toothy grin i'm sure she'll ghost me, her teeth are white and perfect.
>>
>>38025811
I have a mild underbite. And on top of that my forehead slopes back a bit; making my head look really weird from the side.
>>
>>38025811

>we_are_number_one.mp4
>>
>>38025811
>her teeth are white and perfect
aw fuck that.
it's not having misaligned teeth that bothers me, but the fact that everybody else has good teeth.
also I didn't know that misaligned teeth will cause them to wear down. that's rather scary
>>
>>38025811
Holy fuck. Did you ever conquer Lazytown?
>>
I actually have to get surgery in a few months to correct my lower jaw. Any reason why your orthodontist didn't recommend that to you? Do you not have insurance?
>>
>>38026544

I got too scared to go back because he would yell at me for not wearing my shit. True story.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 188x267px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 188x267px
>>38025811
Me, pic related is my senior pic.
>>
>>38026544
I have an overbite. does that wear down teeth as bad as an underbite? I'm concerned
>>
>>38026783

Overbites are normal. Underbites are ugly and orcish.
>>
>>38026870
I don't care what it looks like.
I don't want to wear my teeth down to painful stumps. they're already crowded and uncomfortable
>>
File: 1495662186864.jpg (11KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1495662186864.jpg
11KB, 250x241px
>>38026446
Kek

Originumber 1
>>
>>38025811
the /b/ chin
>>
>>38026758
i've alerted the board moderators of this post. this isn't /soc/, i'll have you know, and these facepics are NOT allowed
>>
I have a mild one. Since I don't have the money for braces or surgery in the meanwhile I just hide it. It's almost unnoticeable. But yeah, get it fixed and stop waiting if you have the money.
>>
File: pepe (128).jpg (58KB, 794x794px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (128).jpg
58KB, 794x794px
> talking to girls

GET THE FUCK OTU NORMIE GET TURHBEF CUK FUOUT OF MY UFCKING BOARD RFIGH TUFKCING NOW YOU FUCKIGN NORMIOE GET FUCKING OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUTR RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOURE NOTW ANTED HEJRE

FUCK OFF NIGGETR
>>
File: asdasd.jpg (19KB, 200x274px) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.jpg
19KB, 200x274px
>>38026758
Might as well throw my senior pic in too. Good times, huh?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.