[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make a robot stop liking you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (123KB, 697x957px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 697x957px
Like, get rid of any trace of feelings or sexual thoughts about me... He already knows he has no chance.
We were best friends and I'm a tranny (ftm) who really really doesn't want him to see me that way. I can't stand it. It's not just cutesy stuff like him saying "you're cute anon", he says graphic disgusting shit that makes me want to an hero.

Is there any ANY way for him to not think this shit? I've asked him to a million times and he knows how bad it makes me feel but still does it. (It wouldn't even help if he didn't say anything if I knew he still thought it)...
>>
>>38024134
>I'm a tranny (ftm)

no one cares about your /lgbt/ problems
>>
>>38024161
But he's a robot and you have robot mentality. Chad gays/bis aren't gonna know this.
>>
>>38024134
>transitions to female but doesn't let his best bro fuck him
Rude
>>
>>38024171
Nah, female to male. Will probably suicide anyways so might as well live as myself b4 I do it.
>>
>>38024134
You just have to break him. Any man will leave if he is broken. Find the way OP, and you will be free of his curse. Also, next time keep your thread on the catalog not other people's threads.
>>
>>38024217
Wait, you transitioned ftm and your gay(?)friend wants to fuck you now? That's honestly hilarious, you deserve it though just accept your birth gender retard, plenty of people get dealt a bad genetic hand you're not special
>>
>>38024134
You friend zoned him for too long. He will never get over you. Beta thing to do for him is to ghost him, If you really cared about him though you'd give him a few pity fucks before you transition to give him some self confindince
>>
>>38024134
> (ftm)

LITERALLY stopped reading there, kys
>>
>>38024357
Fuck you, I'm not into men and having sex with one while I'm in a female body would make me hang myself.
>>38024275
He's not gay, he's straight.
>>
>>38024399
Tell us some of what he actually says in detail, spoiler it.
>>
File: 3dwomen.png (56KB, 429x500px) Image search: [Google]
3dwomen.png
56KB, 429x500px
>>38024134

nobody cares. Your problems are make belief. Your own creation.
>>
>>38024399
Quit using suicide as a fucking escape plan, either do it ASAP or decide to live your whole life.
>>
>>38024434
Yeah trannyness is just mental delusions but they fucking affect me, so irrelevant if they're in my head or not.
>>38024415
Imagine you were uncomfortable with your genitalia and someone described shit in detail of what they wanted to do to them. Makes me want to beat my head with a hammer until I fucking die.
>>38024479
Waiting for a few things but yeah hopefully it'll be soon.
>>
>>38024384
This. This right here. You're basically cutting off your legs to up the difficulty of life here, the fuck is wrong with you?

Who molested you, anon?
>>
>>38024259
I want you to take a long look at where you are and read your post again. This place is like 90% pussies who'd drag their balls through broken glass for the privilege of cooking a 2/10 a gourmet dinner and being spat on before she leaves with their tv and their car.

There are definitely incurable perma-orbiters out there.
>>
>>38024602
I'm that way too, but I can't stand that he's like that to me even though I'm a fucking guy inside. He says once he gets a gf he'll be better but.. I can't do this desu, he made my dysphoria a lot worse this past year and made me more sick with my body than I've ever been.
>>38024550
It's a mental illness where I think I'm a guy so being treated/seen as a girl feels like someone's ripping my skin off. If I didn't have that, I'd be happy living with female privilege and all that.
>>
>>38024538
Yeah, full-on autism confirmed.
Get over it, you're a female. You may be a lesbian, but you're still a female. Deal with it.

And get off my board roasty scum
>>
>>38024680
Shut the fuck up, I know and I'm gonna kms because of it.
I still just want to know if there's a way to get him to stop thinking of me that way and salvage the only friendship I have
>>
>>38024668
So here's what you do: become prison gay. Fall for the boipussy meme. Become a "trap" like so many robot autists do...

Aaaand your "dysphoria" is gone. Technically you're doubleplus insane but on the surface you're just another roasty out blowing dudes all day long.

We need to start figuring out precisely what triggers this illness so we can tactically trigger it in DID patients.

I just laid out the cure for DID. Where the fuck is my medal, my tenure and my 10 hot redhead interns?
>>
>>38024772
>le I'm gonna kms
Your problems aren't real. Having someone want to fuck you isn't an insult. Just fucking don't respond to his advances and he'll stop. You are probably a cute girl who wants to be a guy boo hoo
>>
>>38024668
>>38024772
getting rid of a robot is easy, start hitting on guys and ignoring him, kiss in front of him
the alternative has dubious effect, it is the same shit but you are dating a girl instead.
that is a fucking nuke in our hearts
>>
Be as gross as possible around him. Burping, farting, spitting, etc.
>>
>>38025179
If I was a girl and liked being a girl, it wouldn't be an insult. I hate roasties that think that. But step into the mental delusion shoes and imagine how fucking terrible I must feel.
>>38025354
That would make someone upset but not stop liking you.
>>
>>38024134

If you knew he is a robot why the fuck would you become a tranny? If you weren't a normalfag then you would know lots of robots wanna unironically fuck tranny bitches. You dunngoofed Ohpee. Only thing you could do now is open those cheeks and regret not treating your mental illness.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.